Fordmods Logo

(MELB) 2.77 XE XF EA EB LSD DIFF DISC2DISC $100 

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: (MELB) 2.77 XE XF EA EB LSD DIFF DISC2DISC $100
Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

(MELB) 2.77 XE diff , will fit the following cars XE XF EA EB LSD DIFF DISC2DISC SWAP 6 SLAB BEER

I have a complete XE 2.77:1 ratio lsd Diff disce to disc with handbrake cable will fit XE XF EA EB if the whole unit is swapped over with calipers and handbrake cable, I have fitted one before in a EA out of a XE car. will swap for 6 slab of melbourne bitter stubbies ,

The differential is in very good condition

The forklift is now at work and will be disposing of the vehicle with a whole lot of other scrap metal BRETT4777 will have fun this week at work LOL this week and will have the diff out for anyone interested in the deal . lol!

Cheers

PS : For a extra slab of beer will deliver the differential to anyone in a 30 km radius of St Albans Melbourne Victoria

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Last edited by FPV_GTp on Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

LOL

i'm loading this car up on the truck as we speak

will post a few pics

have removed a few parts

front bench seat and rear seats with head rests , the bench seat is in the best condition u would ever find.

LSD diff 2.77;1 disc to disc with pedders h/duty rear springs and manroe shockers sensor tracks

so if onyone wants there up for grabs

its 4.42pm wednesday night fairlane is finally loaded and strapped down i missed the deadline of the scrap metal place which they close at 4-30pm so this is a thursady morning run and then i load up the XF S-PACK which is a shame to throw away LOL the XF lives another day

cheers

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

LOL

will post a few pics

have removed a few parts

front bench seat and rear seats with head rests , the bench seat is in the best condition u would ever find.

LSD diff 2.77;1 disc to disc with pedders h/duty rear springs and manroe shockers sensor tracks

its 4.42pm wednesday night fairlane is finally loaded and strapped down i missed the deadline of the scrap metal place which they close at 4-30pm so this is a thursady morning run and then i load up the XF S-PACK which is a shame to throw away LOL the XF lives another day

Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

MELB) 2.77 XE diff , will fit the following cars XE XF EA EB LSD DIFF DISC2DISC SWAP 6 SLAB BEER

I have a complete XE 2.77:1 ratio lsd Diff disce to disc with handbrake cable will fit XE XF EA EB if the whole unit is swapped over with calipers and handbrake cable, I have fitted one before in a EA out of a XE car. will swap for 6 slab of melbourne bitter stubbies ,

The differential is in very good condition

The forklift is now at work and will be disposing of the vehicle with a whole lot of other scrap metal BRETT4777 will have fun this week at work LOL this week and will have the diff out for anyone interested in the deal . lol!

Cheers

PS : For a extra slab of beer will deliver the differential to anyone in a 30 km radius of St Albans Melbourne Victoria

Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

LOL

will post a few pics

have removed a few parts

cheers

Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

the suspension parts are extra 2 slabs

top and bottom rear control arms also included come with nylathane bushes already fitted plus the shockers and h/duty springs

cheers

Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Triton ute BA Futura

VIC, Australia

someone likes beer..................

Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 2004 BA MKII XR8 Ute

VIC, Australia

maybe you can help me with my problem
The diff in my Ea spac 5 speed man is gone and i need to replace it as cheap as possible, i got a quote from my mechanic and he told me it would cost 1000 - 1600 to replace the diff and control arms.
i would like to know if the diff that you speak of is compatable without doing any mods to the diff or car.

The Ute's Numbers
Dyno Day - 218 rwkw
Drag Day - 15.00

Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:34 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

xf_man wrote:
someone likes beer..................

LOL not me :wink: ............................ my father does and need to pay him some how :wink: ................. his helping me with the cleanup at work so beer is a currency LOL :wink:

cheers

Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:37 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

[SH4UN0] wrote:
maybe you can help me with my problem
The diff in my Ea spac 5 speed man is gone and i need to replace it as cheap as possible, i got a quote from my mechanic and he told me it would cost 1000 - 1600 to replace the diff and control arms.
i would like to know if the diff that you speak of is compatable without doing any mods to the diff or car.

Hi

I have fitted a few XE and XF diffs into EA and EB and ED's

no modifying is required its a straight forward fit into one of theres vehicles and the X series is better has venterlated discs where the otheres are solid disc

Hurry and grab mine have had quite a few inquires

cheers

Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 2004 BA MKII XR8 Ute

VIC, Australia

yeh its on the cards mate how many slabs am i going to be up for if i want it.

The Ute's Numbers
Dyno Day - 218 rwkw
Drag Day - 15.00

Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

[SH4UN0] wrote:
yeh its on the cards mate how many slabs am i going to be up for if i want it.

Hi

for the Diff im after 6 slabs of Melbourne bitter stubbies

also

one set of pedders rear springs h/duty lowered
one set of rear monroe sensor track shockers
top and bottom rear control arms with nylathane bushes

for these three items i want extra 3 slabs if ur interested in the whole lot

otherwise if anyone else is just interested in the " one set of pedders rear springs h/duty lowered one set of rear monroe sensor track shockers top and bottom rear control arms with nylathane bushes " on its own i want four ( 4 ) slabs of beer

cheers

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:35 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

anyone want a slippery

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

this LSD 2.77:1 ratio DISC TO DISC Diff is still sitting around anyone interested

springs

shockers

PM me as there going on the scrap heap this time

cheers

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 11 images

VIC, Australia

$200 + worth of beer for an XF 2.77 diff ...... :roll:

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next