Fordmods Logo

OMG LOOK AT THIS< XR6 SO CHEAP 

Page 4 of 4 [ 54 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:13 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EF Gli Ghia, XP Fairmont

WA, Australia

Ahhh... the Saga continues ... look what I found in my inbox this morning... they really think there is a Bruce Wayne Mansion...

Quote:
Hello,
I spoke with Square Trade and I think they already send you the notifications of the payment to finish this deal with me. If you receive the notifications from them, please make the payment and send the info to Square Trade so they can check the transfer and immediately I will start the shipping to you and after you receive your car they will provide me the info of the transfer to pick up my money.
When you'll make the transfer, do NOT tell to Western Union that you are making a payment for a purchase over the Internet, because they will charge us both and I already support the shipping and insurance costs. Better tell them that you are sending the money for a relative of yours. This way, you will pay lower fees.
Best Regards

Owning 1 of 67612 EF GLi Sedans made
FACT: "Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno."

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF Gli Ghia, XP Fairmont

WA, Australia

And found this in my junk mail ... man this "Square Trader" doesn't do much research on its customers.... and it seems they have forgotten the $300 delivery fee .. man this deal just keeps on getting betetr! hahahaha

Item Information
Item Title: 2003 FORD FALCON BA XR6
Item Review the seller's description.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Details
Buyer: Bruce Wayne
Subject: 2003 FORD FALCON BA XR6
Amount: 9,000 AUD
Down Payment: 0.000 AUD
Shipping: 0.000 AUD
Total: 9,000 AUD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivery Information

First Name: Bruce
Last Name: Wayne
Street: Corner Vale and Robin Streets
City: Gotham
Seller Details

First Name: Nestor
Last Name: Saltoos
Street: 11 Via Morro
City: Rome
Zip code: 00189

Owning 1 of 67612 EF GLi Sedans made
FACT: "Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno."

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: -74 XB Coupe

NSW, Australia

so now your car is going to be delivered to south africa :lol:

2006 BF MkII FPV F6 TYPHOON 6sp Manual
Nizpro Injectors, Nizpro Polished Stage 2+ cooler,
X-force 4"dump pipe & 2 1/2" Dual Exhaust, Walbro fuel pump
Tunning by BlackTrack Performance.
507.1 RwHp

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR8, XD Fairmont Ghia

VIC, Australia

there is a green GT-P just been listed on Ebay

same s**t......

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: -74 XB Coupe

NSW, Australia

i enquired about the GT-p and here was the response
:lol:
Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in my Ford. The price I want to obtain for it is $ 6,500 AU (this price includes shippment and insurance charges).

The car is like new, completely working, low miles. It has always been garage kept. It is an AU model with AU specs on it (RHD, it's an Australian Delivery) and this car was never crushed, dropped or raced, no scratches, no dents and also it has a CLEAR title and CLEAN and you will just have to register it in your state. It will come with all the papers (warranty, insurance etc. ...). I took care of it like it was my own baby and now is in the same condition as it was when I bought it -- even better!

It will be shipped via air freigth with Lufthansa Air Cargo from Genova,Italy to the nearest international airport from your area and from there with ground freigth to your home address. This is allso the reason that I sell the car because is a right hand drive car and here in Italy I need a left hand drive car. I'm in the Military and Lufthansa will manage me a low price for shipping and if you will pay the money transfer taxes, I will pay for the shipping fees.

The shipping costs and the insurance taxes of the package will be down to me and you will pay the fees for transferring the money (about 5% of the total amount). If you are not 100% content with the car, you will ship it back on my expense to get your money back. I am sure this will not happen, because it is a state of the art vehicle and you will have no reason to reject it.

The payment will be completed using Ebay security I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% LEGIT because Square Trade will be the third party between us and I think that we can make the deal by using their services. I have a purchase protection account of $20,000 with them. If this is your first time using Square Trade here are their terms: if you will not receive the car exactly as advertised or you won't receive it in 15 days since the payment has been made, Square Trade will refund you from my Square Trade account.

Regards !

Ps. If you have the money ready and you want to buy my baby I will declare you the winner of my auction and I will contact eBay Square Trade to start the deal. If this is OK with you please REPLY WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND SHIPPING ADDRESS IN YOUR NEXT EMAIL so that we can move forward with this deal!

:lol: these guys must think there are some pretty f**k gullable people they should have at least made the price and the reply sound half f**k beleivable, dumb C***!!

2006 BF MkII FPV F6 TYPHOON 6sp Manual
Nizpro Injectors, Nizpro Polished Stage 2+ cooler,
X-force 4"dump pipe & 2 1/2" Dual Exhaust, Walbro fuel pump
Tunning by BlackTrack Performance.
507.1 RwHp

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:40 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 14 images

Ride: NF Fairlane [BLUBEL]

VIC, Australia

I'm interested in how you drop a car.

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

QLD, Australia

LSD wrote:
xpression wrote:
what a crock.
its near impossible to fit the premium sound to a vehicle not spec'd with it as the wiring for 90% of the car is different.

Don't XR6's have premo sound stock or can be optioned with it? I'm positive I've seen at least one BA XR6 (Mark I to boot) with the premo sound package...

any xr can be optioned with it, its like $900 extra.

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 1997 Falcon EL Gli/Sleeper

QLD, Australia

f**k ITALIANS running scams now as their 5 million Eckies were found by Oz Customs in World record Drug Bust and some Mario mule in Italy is saying "Mama Mama mia, Nos a money nowa for da drugsa. We gonna havda paya back the Don some other way nowa or he gonna give us da Cement boots " :lol: :lol:

" In life their is never an Obligation just an Opportunity to..Own an awesome 1970 Ford Mach 1 Mustang! "

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF XR6

SA, Australia

They probably do not live in Italy.
Could probably find them in St Kilda.

Not lost any demerit points

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 4  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4