Fordmods Logo

Perth: Wrecking EF Fairmont 

 

Page 2 of 11 [ 163 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

 
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:27 am 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 27

Posts: 288

Joined: 30th Aug 2006

Ride: BA XR6 MKII

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

well how long can you keep it for? my dad is outta town at the moment!, can i come pick it up next weekend?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:29 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1079

Joined: 18th Sep 2005

Ride: AUII Fairmont

Location: Belmont
WA, Australia

Yeah mate no worries if you buy something of value I'll chuck it in rofl :)
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:30 am 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 27

Posts: 288

Joined: 30th Aug 2006

Ride: BA XR6 MKII

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

well thats the thing, nothing i can think of atm that i need! ? but ill keep you posted! :O like my clear tail lights?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:32 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1079

Joined: 18th Sep 2005

Ride: AUII Fairmont

Location: Belmont
WA, Australia

I'm not an altezza kind of guy
But i'm sure I will get roasted for that.

Anyway let's steer this thread back on topic :P
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:34 am 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 27

Posts: 288

Joined: 30th Aug 2006

Ride: BA XR6 MKII

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

In the back, there is 2 little white things that hold the lights in on either side, i will buy the 2 left ones aswell!

*edit* ill buy them aslong as they aint wore out like mine!

Last edited by fordjared on Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:46 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1079

Joined: 18th Sep 2005

Ride: AUII Fairmont

Location: Belmont
WA, Australia

I'm not sure what you are talking about, are we still talking about the head light?
Left = passenger side? The whole thing is cactus - that's where it was smashed.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:49 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1549

Joined: 27th Apr 2005

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: AU Fairmont Ghia

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

big enough pic? might want to resize or delete it as its too big
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:51 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1079

Joined: 18th Sep 2005

Ride: AUII Fairmont

Location: Belmont
WA, Australia

Just a little bit on the huge side :)
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:57 am 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 29

Posts: 277

Joined: 26th Aug 2006

Location: The Basin, Melbourne
VIC, Australia

How much for the external door handles and the shift knob (If the shift knob is grey, not cappa). Like separate prices - unless discounty when together :D
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:02 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1079

Joined: 18th Sep 2005

Ride: AUII Fairmont

Location: Belmont
WA, Australia

Hi
Would like to keep the doors together for now unless you make an offer that changes my mind.

The shifter is a bit dirty I don't think it will clean up too well but if you want it then $10 + postage. I'll let you know how it scrubs up.
It's grey with a black button
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:19 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 31

Posts: 3893

Joined: 15th Nov 2004

Gallery: 24 images

Ride: BF MKII V8 Fairmont Ghia

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

drivers side sun visor.

if its not damaged and sags. mine hand about 2cm from the roof at the back and i hit my head on it!

 

_________________

2007 Steel BF Ghia MKII V8 - 19" GTP's + Superlows

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:20 am 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 29

Posts: 277

Joined: 26th Aug 2006

Location: The Basin, Melbourne
VIC, Australia

TwistedEL wrote:
Hi
Would like to keep the doors together for now unless you make an offer that changes my mind.

The shifter is a bit dirty I don't think it will clean up too well but if you want it then $10 + postage. I'll let you know how it scrubs up.
It's grey with a black button


If you can send me a pic of the shift knob after it's cleaned I'll probably take - depends just how dirty (and uncleanable) it is I guess.
As for the external door handles, I doubt I would be able to make you an offer to separate but in case you do decide to and it's a fairly reasonable price, can you PM me?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:24 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1079

Joined: 18th Sep 2005

Ride: AUII Fairmont

Location: Belmont
WA, Australia

Gaz wrote:
drivers side sun visor.

if its not damaged and sags. mine hand about 2cm from the roof at the back and i hit my head on it!


From memory it sits up I'll check it out for you tomorrow.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:24 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1079

Joined: 18th Sep 2005

Ride: AUII Fairmont

Location: Belmont
WA, Australia

mjstafford wrote:
TwistedEL wrote:
Hi
Would like to keep the doors together for now unless you make an offer that changes my mind.

The shifter is a bit dirty I don't think it will clean up too well but if you want it then $10 + postage. I'll let you know how it scrubs up.
It's grey with a black button


If you can send me a pic of the shift knob after it's cleaned I'll probably take - depends just how dirty (and uncleanable) it is I guess.
As for the external door handles, I doubt I would be able to make you an offer to separate but in case you do decide to and it's a fairly reasonable price, can you PM me?


Will do
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:27 am 
Smokin em up
Offline

Age: 27

Posts: 288

Joined: 30th Aug 2006

Ride: BA XR6 MKII

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Nar mate, on the back left hand or right hand tail lights, there are two little bit clips style things that hold the light corners in!

I wouldnt mind buying both side, so all 4
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 11  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:46 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names