Fordmods Logo

SOLD 

 

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 
 Post subject: Re: EOI= wrecking el fairmont..
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:55 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 670

Joined: 29th Nov 2007

Gallery: 1 images

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

XR SIZED wrote:
if this has the clear side repeaters i'll take them, depending on price obviously and if its got them. and also the slotted rotors

she has only got the amber repeaters
the slotted rotors are only 14,000k old

 

_________________

if the bar aint bendin your just pretendin

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI= wrecking el fairmont..
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:58 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 670

Joined: 29th Nov 2007

Gallery: 1 images

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

OZBMX wrote:
front and rear bumper and right hand guard, also possibly the windows, and numberplate surround, maybe bootlid.

rear bumper is perfect but the front has stone chips and a small crack, all the windows are great and have the darkest maybe legal tint. the boot spear and surround are in great condition as with the bootlid and right and left hand guard

 

_________________

if the bar aint bendin your just pretendin

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI= wrecking el fairmont..
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:00 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 670

Joined: 29th Nov 2007

Gallery: 1 images

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

lukey1990 wrote:
He wants a what? Why downgrade..?

I'm interested in the thermo fans and possible the springs and shocks, do you know if they'll fit an pre-EF/EL Falcon? Also what shocks does it have?

thermo fans are working its got king springs and im not sure of the shocks ill find out...

 

_________________

if the bar aint bendin your just pretendin

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI= wrecking el fairmont..
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:01 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 670

Joined: 29th Nov 2007

Gallery: 1 images

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

BF XR wrote:
for gods sake people please stop wrecking gunmetals!!!

thats what i think, this car looks great,, top colour i owned her for 4 years ahh the memories

 

_________________

if the bar aint bendin your just pretendin

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI= wrecking el fairmont..
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:15 am 
Technical Contributor
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 3705

Joined: 27th Sep 2006

Gallery: 20 images

Ride: ED Falcon

Power: 133 rwkw

Location: Leeton
NSW, Australia

104ord wrote:
timmytimtim wrote:
Hello,

Chasing the sun visors with the mirrors and sliding covers if you have them in good nic? Can you provide photos?

Thanks,
Tim

ive got them both and there in great condition photos hopefully tonight



Sweet sounds good price also? they would need to be posted to NSW 2705 as well?

Thanks... :)

 

_________________

93 Red ED 5spd Manual Build Thread

Performance: Complete AUII VCT Wiring & Power Train, Pacey Headers, 2.5" Exhaust, Exedy Clutch, DBA Rotors
Visuals: FG XR Wheel, XR Front, 17's, BA 5 Spd Shifter, BA Ghia Window Switches, NL Cluster
Tunes: 8" Pioneer Sub, JBL Speakers, Clarion Double DIN Headunit

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI= wrecking el fairmont..
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:23 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 195

Joined: 11th May 2008

Ride: ef xr6

Location: south east
VIC, Australia

do you have the auto tbar lying around somewhere?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI= wrecking el fairmont..
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:36 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 27

Posts: 971

Joined: 18th Dec 2008

Ride: BA Futura

Location: Hobart
TAS, Australia

104ord wrote:
lukey1990 wrote:
He wants a what? Why downgrade..?

I'm interested in the thermo fans and possible the springs and shocks, do you know if they'll fit an pre-EF/EL Falcon? Also what shocks does it have?

thermo fans are working its got king springs and im not sure of the shocks ill find out...


Sweet, how much are you after for the thermo's?
Are the King springs super lows?

 

_________________

Image
DCII LTD V8 - leather - low k's
1978 XC '1/2' 500 project 302C
BA Futura wagon
P38 Range Rover HSE

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI= wrecking el fairmont..
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 670

Joined: 29th Nov 2007

Gallery: 1 images

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

[quote="lukey1990Sweet, how much are you after for the thermo's?
Are the King springs super lows?[/quote]

king springs are superlows.. ill find out aprice asap...pics soon

 

_________________

if the bar aint bendin your just pretendin

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI= wrecking el fairmont..
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 27

Posts: 1998

Joined: 31st Dec 2007

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: xc wag's, tnklane wag's

Location: Munruben
QLD, Australia

104ord wrote:
OZBMX wrote:
front and rear bumper and right hand guard, also possibly the windows, and numberplate surround, maybe bootlid.

rear bumper is perfect but the front has stone chips and a small crack, all the windows are great and have the darkest maybe legal tint. the boot spear and surround are in great condition as with the bootlid and right and left hand guard

Ahwell I'm keen on some of the body stuff if possible.
Whats the chance to come round one weekend check it out.
Joel H.

 

_________________

Signature removed by moderator.signature must not exceed 120x500 pixles

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI= wrecking el fairmont..
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 670

Joined: 29th Nov 2007

Gallery: 1 images

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

OZBMX wrote:
104ord wrote:
OZBMX wrote:
front and rear bumper and right hand guard, also possibly the windows, and numberplate surround, maybe bootlid.

rear bumper is perfect but the front has stone chips and a small crack, all the windows are great and have the darkest maybe legal tint. the boot spear and surround are in great condition as with the bootlid and right and left hand guard

Ahwell I'm keen on some of the body stuff if possible.
Whats the chance to come round one weekend check it out.
Joel H.

pretty good chances ill get him to bring it on a cruise with me... where abouts are you

 

_________________

if the bar aint bendin your just pretendin

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI= wrecking el fairmont..
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 27

Posts: 1998

Joined: 31st Dec 2007

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: xc wag's, tnklane wag's

Location: Munruben
QLD, Australia

I'm out Munruben way, near park ridge, what about yourself?

 

_________________

Signature removed by moderator.signature must not exceed 120x500 pixles

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI= wrecking el fairmont..
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:01 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 3705

Joined: 27th Sep 2006

Gallery: 20 images

Ride: ED Falcon

Power: 133 rwkw

Location: Leeton
NSW, Australia

timmytimtim wrote:
104ord wrote:
timmytimtim wrote:
Hello,

Chasing the sun visors with the mirrors and sliding covers if you have them in good nic? Can you provide photos?

Thanks,
Tim

ive got them both and there in great condition photos hopefully tonight



Sweet sounds good price also? they would need to be posted to NSW 2705 as well?

Thanks... :)


How did we go with the pics and price?

Thanks,
Tim

 

_________________

93 Red ED 5spd Manual Build Thread

Performance: Complete AUII VCT Wiring & Power Train, Pacey Headers, 2.5" Exhaust, Exedy Clutch, DBA Rotors
Visuals: FG XR Wheel, XR Front, 17's, BA 5 Spd Shifter, BA Ghia Window Switches, NL Cluster
Tunes: 8" Pioneer Sub, JBL Speakers, Clarion Double DIN Headunit

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI= wrecking el fairmont..
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:16 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 33

Posts: 341

Joined: 9th Nov 2004

Ride: EB XR8

Location: brisbane south
QLD, Australia

do you have a p/s pump and $$$

 

_________________

New project 5.4l 331ci S380R, 8.2 4.125 Man o war, Billet LAE crank, Jon Kaase Heads, Pauter Rods, JE pistons

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI= wrecking el fairmont..
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:54 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 670

Joined: 29th Nov 2007

Gallery: 1 images

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

OZBMX wrote:
I'm out Munruben way, near park ridge, what about yourself?

north brisbane/ strathpine

 

_________________

if the bar aint bendin your just pretendin

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EOI= wrecking el fairmont..
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 27

Posts: 1998

Joined: 31st Dec 2007

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: xc wag's, tnklane wag's

Location: Munruben
QLD, Australia

Ok, let me know your number etc. as I could sort of do with that front bar as soon as possible.

 

_________________

Signature removed by moderator.signature must not exceed 120x500 pixles

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 3  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:29 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names