Fordmods Logo

the Tickford_6 intakes..update..fitted to my car..group buy 

Page 17 of 22 [ 323 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

Walkinshaw wrote:
Have people thought of formalising this in a letter? Names addresses & ammounts paid formailsed in a list, with a stat dec atatched (& signed by a JP.) Get it issued to him via registered post making plain that if refund or goods are not issued with in seven(7) days legal action will be taken.

and what sorta legal costs would you then be looking at tho and for what was paid I'd say that would be just goin over the top but thats me others may feel different

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Concorde

ACT, Australia

Big Kev wrote:
Walkinshaw wrote:
Have people thought of formalising this in a letter? Names addresses & ammounts paid formailsed in a list, with a stat dec atatched (& signed by a JP.) Get it issued to him via registered post making plain that if refund or goods are not issued with in seven(7) days legal action will be taken.

and what sorta legal costs would you then be looking at tho and for what was paid I'd say that would be just goin over the top but thats me others may feel different

to go through small claims court, its about $50 for the court fees + a small fee for sending a baliff to serve to the paperwork. so split that between everyone he's ripped off, not much.

definately a viable option if everyone gets together and get things organised.

2nd Place Summernats19 SQ Comp, Street Pro 0-600 Class
STEREO - 128.7db
JVC EXAD DVD and surround sound
3 X 10" Lanzar Dual Voice Coil 6ohm Subs
4 X 6.5" Alpine S-Type 2-way, front and back
JVC 6.6cm Center Speaker
Engine -
2.5" exhaust, SS Inductions CAI, K&N air filter. 132.6rwkw

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

noisy wrote:
why dont you all pitch in and pay someone to go around stab him...

yeh dude that'll fix it everyones sure to get their intakes or moeny back then :roll:

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 37 images

Ride: V8 EF Futura

SA, Australia

noisy wrote:
had i been in the situation that you people are in i would have flown to townsville and sorted it out ages ago....

Well you're not.

Actually - you've got absolutely nothing to do with this transaction yet you've been one of the most vocal participants in this thread. You've done nothing but stir people up and bring on heated comments. All of which i cant help but feel is JUST MAKING IT HARDER FOR THESE GUYS TO GET AN ANSWER.

So, as i go through and remove MORE of your crap from the thread - take a minute to question how much you're actually helping the guys who are trying to get this resolved.

I promise..... I will never die.

Fordmods Administration Group MINOR PUNKED

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

noisy wrote:
4.9 EF Futura wrote:
noisy wrote:
had i been in the situation that you people are in i would have flown to townsville and sorted it out ages ago....

Well you're not.

Actually - you've got absolutely nothing to do with this transaction yet you've been one of the most vocal participants in this thread. You've done nothing but stir people up and bring on heated comments. All of which i cant help but feel is JUST MAKING IT HARDER FOR THESE GUYS TO GET AN ANSWER.

So, as i go through and remove MORE of your crap from the thread - take a minute to question how much you're actually helping the guys who are trying to get this resolved.
CAREFACTOR 0% tell some one who cares

altho i shouldnt be postin this here and its all i will say...but are u purposely trying to get banned...you felt n said before you were sticking up for certain memebers yet mouthing of sarcastic dribble like some prick kid with a chip on his shoulder thinkin he can just disrespect everyone...were back to asking how your comments are helping solve or helping to fix this problem

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:22 pm 

Ride: Drives Like Fun

Power: 318 rwkw

Location: Melbourne Interior: Cappucino Exterior: Sparkling Burgundy
VIC, Australia

Give it a break noisuf - we all know your stance on the matter...and you don't even have anything at stake either.

Vic Cruises & Events

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

dcstraight wrote:
Give it a break noisuf - we all know your stance on the matter...and you don't even have anything at stake either.
No worries mate.....

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:22 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: Au XR6 VCT

NSW, Australia

Anyone contacted him or got a reply if not that letter and small claims court sounds allright. I think its past the stage of actually getting an intake now i'm just happy to get my money back.

Go the mighty blue oval!!!!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

I'd say he will avoid you guys like the plague now, i'm guessing he's caught on that you're calling home, i'm betting he wont be taking any calls from the home phone.
If that is the case then he's a low life scum bag and deserves everything he gets!
Now he can walk around looking over his shoulder, just waiting for someone to tap on it.

Sorry but it's past the point of "Oh something might have happened"... He was out riding his bike on the weekend, nothing wrong with the thieving prick.

Do whatever it takes guys, just don't let him get away with taking your hard earned money.

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:17 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: Au XR6 VCT

NSW, Australia

Exactly how i feel he has had time to respond and he hasn't f**k him. I was talking to my bank and they might be able to trace the money and get it back. i know big kev is going to get his back up about this but seriously mate you can't defend him anymore he f**k scamed us. He will get whats coming to him.

Go the mighty blue oval!!!!!!

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

tick4d_xr6 wrote:
Exactly how i feel he has had time to respond and he hasn't f**k him. I was talking to my bank and they might be able to trace the money and get it back. i know big kev is going to get his back up about this but seriously mate you can't defend him anymore he f**k scamed us. He will get whats coming to him.
At least your doing something mate good an ya, not like some (big kev) who are full of s**t...

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

noisy wrote:
tick4d_xr6 wrote:
At least your doing something mate good an ya, not like some (big kev) who are full of s**t...

mate you and ya f**k bum buddie tick4d can get f**k ok...noisy what have you done hey....what the f**k have you done at all to help this situation...same goes for you tick4d apart from complaining and b**ch what have done...and before you have a lil cry about me defending brad or anything else the smart a*** comments arent getting you ya money back so why put em there....and noisy before you make an accusations about being full of s**t or aanything else maybe you should get some evidence or something to back yaself up..before you dribble s**t on this forum...Ive sent numberous emails...was speaking with him on msn and after this buso have been liaising with Walker(paul) trying to get in phone contact with him..and while i was on holidays in perth mate so shut the f**k up...get off ya hire horse and before opening ya f**k mouth make sure something at least slightly credible and useful is gonna come out or dont f**k bother...and mods i'd appreciate it that this post is left or atleast edit if you dont feel its acceptable...as making false comments about me gives other members on this forum who do ask for my help etc a bad an false opinion of me...I certainly dont appreciate it i'm sure others dont either.....i've done more to help get this sorry situation rectified then these 2 pricks..ive been nice but f**k u 2

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: EF Falcon

VIC, Australia

Big Kev wrote:
noisy wrote:
tick4d_xr6 wrote:

mate you and ya f**k bum buddie tick4d can get f**k ok...noisy what have you done hey....what the f**k have you done at all to help this situation...same goes for you tick4d apart from complaining and b**ch what have done...and before you have a lil cry about me defending brad or anything else the smart a*** comments arent getting you ya money back so why put em there....and noisy before you make an accusations about being full of s**t or aanything else maybe you should get some evidence or something to back yaself up..before you dribble s**t on this forum...Ive sent numberous emails...was speaking with him on msn and after this buso have been liaising with Walker(paul) trying to get in phone contact with him..and while i was on holidays in perth mate so shut the f**k up...get off ya hire horse and before opening ya f**k mouth make sure something at least slightly credible and useful is gonna come out or dont f**k bother...and mods i'd appreciate it that this post is left or atleast edit if you dont feel its acceptable...as making false comments about me gives other members on this forum who do ask for my help etc a bad an false opinion of me...I certainly dont appreciate it i'm sure others dont either.....i've done more to help get this sorry situation rectified then these 2 pricks..ive been nice but f**k u 2

well put big kev well put

EFBIGNIK 145.9 RWKW Falcon / 16.27 @ 86.72mph (Stock)
http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h38/e ... urnout.flv

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EF Gli Ghia, XP Fairmont

WA, Australia

OK - I'm locking this thread, if anyone makes progress on contacting Tickford_6 (Brad) please advise one of the Moderating team and we will place the update in here. It is obvious this thread has too much emotion attatched.

Owning 1 of 67612 EF GLi Sedans made
FACT: "Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno."

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EF Gli Ghia, XP Fairmont

WA, Australia

Big_Kev wrote:
Hey just letting you know Ive tried calling brad again a few times at his home and left 2 voice mails on his mobile saying he really needs to call me...havent as yet mentioned theat there could be legal percussions as yet.....he was out apparently all weekend according to what i guess was his dad....

dunno if anyone else wants to try as ive been flat strap with OT at work and stuff at home...

Might be time to involve his oldies...since we arent getting thru to him...

Owning 1 of 67612 EF GLi Sedans made
FACT: "Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno."

Sort by  
 Page 17 of 22  [ 323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next