Title says it all really.
I've got an old Fusion FP402 amp, doing a cleanup and want it gone.
Free to good home!
It's a basic 2 channel amp, google came up with the following spec's:
* 2-Ohm Stable Operation
* Gold Plated RCA Inputs/Outputs
* FUTRANZ Efficient Heat Sink Design Technology
* F.I.S.T Fusion Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology
* FRAT Fusion Regulated Amplifier Technology
* Variable Subsonic Filter 20 Hz - 55 Hz
* Variable Bass Boost: 0 - +18 dB @ 45 Hz
* Variable HP and LP Electronic Crossover @ 18dB/Oct
* 4-AWG Power/Ground Connections
* Damping Factor > 200
* Military Spec Componentry
* FREQUENCY RESPONSE:
- 5 - 38,000 Hz
- 2 x 50W RMS @ 2 Ohms
- 2 x 40W RMS @ 4 Ohms
- 1 x 100W RMS Bridged @ 4 Ohms
* STABLE TO:
- 2-Ohm Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono
* S/N RATIO:
- > 90 dB
- 220 mm x 210 mm x 57.5 mm
Last edited by tfindlay on Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joined: 15th Nov 2004
Ride: AU III XR8 Pursuit 250 ute
$25.00 and you post it to me?
Heaps of performance EF/L parts for sale, including supercharged VCT motor!
Thanks for the offer, but I dont think it's worth the postage.
I've got a taker now, so it's as good as gone folks.
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 6 guests