Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Ford FPV FG F6 310

Power: 149 rwkw

QLD, Australia

my fast car brew will earn YOU retapt

NEW RIDE - FPV FG F6 6spd Auto. 12.26@114MPH, 1.88 60FT on Cheapy Tyres with 38PSI - Stock except K&N filter!

R.I.P. BF XR6 Turbo - You will not be forgotten :( 12.06@120MPH

Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:53 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA GT

WA, Australia

just for thoes that are lazy! ;)

This sprotscar is like a lion inside because of all its power! This car is so fast. It beats everyone. Its so fast I even beat myself at the lights. It has fats that make it fast and a sport seering wheel that add hosepower it is fast. The custom GOLD DASH is too fast too and helps you to see the instruments beta when you are going VERY FAST. This car is the car that handles best when going fast. If you like going fast this is your new fast car!!!! This wagon gets respect where eva it goes with me because of the way it goes around the corners fast. I got caught buy the police once because of going SO fast but if I khew it was them I wouldnt have to stop because mine (this sport car) is waaay fast and they wouldnt see me again. Harhar! I win alot!!! Do not be supprised when you see how fast this car is - I have already told you so dont say I didnt. There are a few holes on the inside but that is ok, this is about being fast ang gettin respect not about being new. If you want new go an buy a new car but it wont be the one that handles good wenh fats and with gold trim and good wheel. I have debadged it at the back so peope dont know if it is an SS or HSV, it gets alot of respect from this. I also took off the "commode" badge from the glove box so your lucky shot gun passenger is not sure where the power is coming from. You will pick up alot of chicks in this waggon, it has room for their shopong they will be fast because of this car too and you know what I mean specially if you have a monster like this car. It has a cupholder.The moter iS GOLD TOP and is a savage BEAST so even there is a DANGER sticker near it. This is a fast moter and will help you beat anyone, only this week I beat a mx5 an he yells GOOD ONE ON YOU MATE as I roundabout inftont of him. I got respect and you will too I know. He salute me as he went off. The radio is very loud when turned up to the top volume and doesnt crackle unles it is not on the chanel properly but this doesnt happen. much. Dont be a fooled because this is like an ordinaty waggon, it isnt ) it is like a racing car with a good moter. I went passed a WRX the other day an he looked like he saw a tiger but it was me in THIS WAGGON. He had horror at being beaten by me. It handles really well on its low miles low profile tires. I kept a big arch above the rubber to make it look faster when it is parked. This gets respect too. Every one asksme about my sport car and smiles when they ask, THIS IS RESPECT I tell you. You will have it! I sold it on eBay but the bidder didnt pay after driving it, he didnt say much but the speed got to him when I drove so he misses out on the luck that you wuill now have. Iforgot tosay about the tinting so now I will tell you about the titing. Its tinting is very dark and they cant see you but you can see out mostly. This means you can use your moby an SMS all you freinds without being seen to do it! It is the bubble tint which looks very kewl. It has also the stick on light weight auminium racing fuelcap cover for that big feeling when you are filling its powerful tank. You can have racing mats if you want and they are GOLD. I will also throw in my special AUTOBONE cleaning system in to you! The special GOLD paint needs the AUTOBONE protection and I will give you the leftover GOLD erformance paint too. This sports car (waggon) has the best zorst sound with racing pipe from the engine right out the back for that GOOD NOTE. When you rev it at the lights everyone knows they are about to be beaten so they dont try often from respect & they watch me go at it. Ihave beat myself many times as I just get faster EVERY time. This car WILL DO the quarter mile. Dont ever be disrespectd agan as you go for a cruise, MX5 and WRX and HSV beware or YOU, I only see Honda in my rea vision mirrors and I always see you there becuase you dont have the sportwaggon like this one yet. But you can get it! Yes! Because I will sell it to you for a good price, not just a sportcar but RESPECT!

Post subject: F**k
Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:21 am 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: VT S PACK

VIC, Australia

F**k hell, u can tell he's a geno in the first bllody line. Fully Schik bro...my god thats funny

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:40 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 17 images

Ride: TS40

VIC, Australia

???$13,500
it says Price $18,500
lol all i can see is some mags painted dash and gold paint in the engine bay ... doesnt even look lowered ... hed get 5k with the wheels

Was - 2001 AUIII Ford Falcon Forte
Genuine T2 TS50 bodykit, 18" BF Cobras, Boge and Eibach Suspension and Complete AU2 Fairmont Ghia Interior

Now - 2012 FG Mk2 Ford Falcon XR6
Swift Green,6 Speed Auto, Stock... and a Fuel Card :)

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:00 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: XH Ute

VIC, Australia

Someone in NSW has to give this guy a call and go and test drive the car, it would be such a laugh!
What a wanker! Fully Sik Bro!

The Ute with the Most

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 12:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

1,900,085 km.
Gold rims with Rubber tyres lol.

UPDATED!!! FAST!! sportscar/waggon in performence condition, low k's for it. great GOLD wheels & rubber tires.

OK listen. I have to update this add because of so many good questions an all the serious drivers giving me BIG RESPECT! A lot of people want to knw if this is serious, I tell you yes it is the most SERIOUS one you can have for going fast! A professional driver emailed me & gave his RESPECT, this is it! YES! BELIEVE IT ULEH!! Do not think any more, buy this FAST SPORT CAR & you will be a winner like me. Some people don't get over the gold but, YES! It is! And its ok for you to have it too I have GOLD adidas! I have been asked about the suspension and I have to tell you, It will be grate for you too! You can squeal around corners and the wheels love it. It doesn't sponge much, serious drivers know what we mean about that. The wheels and rubber tires are DRIVEN TO FIT and so it fits PERFECT. This it the ONLY best way to DRIVE FIT them and they make thir own shape. One saw it and said that the cracked windscreen and I didn't say NO but this is just what its happening sometimes. If you go fast it can crac. People ask me a lot about my beating myself at the lights and how it happens. I just love it!!! Every time I give it the lot and time myself. Sometimes my fast shot gun passenger does it for me & EVERY TIME I get quicker. One guy he thought it was not an aoutomatic which it is really! He couldn't believe me go he called out SHIFT BOX but NO! Its automatic. I have a fully suk voodoo nob, that makes for changing fast. There is some fur on the roof. Its ok.Listen, this is YOUR car! YES! You will cruise with your friends and see the smiles of jealous peole. I must give you a serious serious warning. Jealousy you WILL see it. Even in one email a person said it is A CRAP, He should know! A crap! I cannot believe it uleh!!! I got asked a lot about a toe bar, yes, it can take one! You can have a bar with this sports waggon no worries but you have to get a bar first. This wagon is getting a lot of interesed people calling, will it last long? No way I tell you! I DO NOT KNOW WHY IT IS STILL HERE?? It will GO but you must not think about it any longer. It has FATS all round! Someone asked about the AUTOBONE cleaning system that comes with it but I WILL NOT sell it separately or the POWERFUL GOLD TOP moter. It doesn't have LP gas but I said it did so I remember to say it DOENT NEED N0S. One asked me about N0S. I'm serious! He ask me if I know it is POS but he cannot spell prolly an immigrant. I know about this, you DON'T need N0S to get respect in this waggon. You can put it in but it wont make much difference to THIS waggon. It desnt have to smoke and it has a good power rattle when you give it some so you know the horsepower is working. There is a little smell but you don't have to worry about that. I will give you a N0S deckals for it if you really must BUT I don't like fakers. This sport waggon is not for fakers. I can answer all questions about THIS waggon and I can tell YOU how to be a winner. I can help your questions about all fast sports driving. Yes it is the waggon in the pics to the one who asked, BELIEVE IT! It has fatties and I will NOT trade for your old rims one person asks. This is the waggon with best foot to engine control for the big race.The fur is gold coloured too. DogDog your email addy is not working. Commodork ask if the Ks are genuine and YES they are, you must know it doesn't take long to get them up when you are always fast. There are other questions but the emil doesn't work properly so Ill just say it here. Michael_Jackson5 ask if ill go down. NO! it is firm! THIS is NO ordinary waggon. I put the price up!!!! YES! It is so worth it. WRXfreak I am not frightened of your challenge, THIS waggon does my talking for me and it says you are the loser!! I will see you in the mirrors. ANYtime! Vahid1988 YES! This is fo'real. WHAT CAN I TELL YOU? Listen?. YES! This is a FAST waggon. R U ready for it??? Habib76894 asks about the wheels. Fully sic uleh mate. How?s it goin? They are the RIGHT ones for THIS WAGGON.

Seller Details
Name Vido Gahm
Suburb Greta
State New South Wales, 2327
Mobile Phone 0416-666698
Work Phone 49370707
Contact Details ring on the phone to speak me

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

VIC, Australia

rofl. this C*** doesn't make an ounce of f**k sense.

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

I'd say he prob sold it and now he's pissing around.
I bought my LTD from carsales, after i got it i looked at the add a few days later and he done a similar thing... just threw a whole heap of s**t in it.

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: ef fairmont

NSW, Australia

i say we give him $2 for it. and take it shooting

Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:26 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Build# 499 BF F6 TYPHOON DEJA VU

VIC, Australia

i rang the pricks moby on friday to ask him how fast his car really goes,, he's got incoming call restrictions, i was bleeding, if it goes fast, i was going to get it, for roo shooting, i need a fast car :P

232.5 RW KILLER WASPS

Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:43 am 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 36 images

Ride: Fairlane

NSW, Australia

hahahaha. that is gold, and i only live about 25 minsfrom it. i wqas actually up at greta on the weekend, havin drinks with the boys, and mentionedthis ad, and he reckonsthere is a filthy looking commy owned by a ethnic bloke, who loves it too death. although he hasnt seen it for a month or so.

I wanna find it and burn it.

The Lane Lives.... Finally!!!!

Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:08 am 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont, VFR400 racer

Power: 144 rwkw

VIC, Australia

roflmao........i only read like the first 10 lines of the original post and just gave up. this person has too much time on their hands to even write all that crap. its probably just a prank

phongus = Post whore 2006
EL XR6 motor, EL ECU + J3 chip, WADE 1673 Camshaft, 3" S/S intake, Pacy 4480, 2.5" Hi flow cat, 2.5" Lukey exhaust.
Max Power = 144.6 rwkw (03/05/2008)

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:32 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Build# 499 BF F6 TYPHOON DEJA VU

VIC, Australia

i think its a prank as well, who in his right mind can spin so much dribble

232.5 RW KILLER WASPS

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2