Fordmods Logo

XF, disc lsd, fairmont seats and dash and ghia wheels 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: XF, disc lsd, fairmont seats and dash and ghia wheels
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:33 am 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

It is a whole car, engine runs rough, body is rough, had a couple of hits in the front that were never repaired (apart from replacing panels so the outside looks ok) it does have a disc brake lsd 2.72 i think, ghia wheels which need a good polish and have the usual gutter rash with s**t tyres, blue/grey fairmont (may be ghia im not sure seats) the tilt adjuster on the drivers seat broke so i welded it solid, there is a rip down the side from where i was trying to get at without pulling the seat out and digital dash.

the trans in it is still good, done about 300k but the digital dash says 400k, has the larger radiator which came with air con cars (no air con tho), kick down cable not connected as it kept sticking and jamming the throttle open, old pioneer 6" speakers in the front.

no reg or rwc comes with it although it still has reg atm and if you live within a decent distance to frankston i will deliver it and remove the plates there, saves the buyer stuffing around with tow trucks or trailers.

$300 ono, ive bought another car and dont want this one, if it dosnt sell i will get $300 of paddock bashing out of it :P

You can call me on 0421 804 167 between 6pm and 6am weeknights (i do night shift) or leave a reply/pm me here

Brett

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:41 am 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

I would swap for DA LTD grill and seats, would add some cash for seats.

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:05 am 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

still up for grabs, going to the gods in the next couple of weeks since im just wastin the left over rego money while it sits there.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]