Fordmods Logo

Good 1/4 Mile Time? 

Page 7 of 9 [ 122 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:44 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 7 images

WA, Australia

t2te50 wrote:
My cars slow, no ifs no butts, thats why I'm thinking big block for my next 400m weapon. My current car is a daily commuter by the way. By the way djl351 did you finish school? s**t no so I'm the one with the last laugh :lol:.
I work with these D$%k heads every day and the only words in their vocabulary are F$#K this or C#$T that, etc etc. The most revolting, unrespectful people you can deal with. Although this isn't the place to offload my grivenences.
Good time, your car is a complete freek! I give credit were it is due I don't bag people for being honest.
The TE50 is 100 kg heavier to begin with, me 95kg + sunroof pretty much nullifies the light fuel load and spare wheel that I left out.

My car's a daily commuter also.
How do you know if DJL351 finished school or not (Did you live in WA and go to school with him?)..He is a top guy,so back off.

good girlz drive b**ch toyz
it's mine not his
14.025 @ 98.68m.p.h
Fpv Tickford Owners club of WA Member # 111

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:14 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EB XR6 & BF GT

WA, Australia

t2te50 wrote:
My cars slow, no ifs no butts, thats why I'm thinking big block for my next 400m weapon. My current car is a daily commuter by the way. By the way djl351 did you finish school? s**t no so I'm the one with the last laugh :lol:.
I work with these D$%k heads every day and the only words in their vocabulary are F$#K this or C#$T that, etc etc. The most revolting, unrespectful people you can deal with. Although this isn't the place to offload my grivenences.
Good time, your car is a complete freek! I give credit were it is due I don't bag people for being honest.
The TE50 is 100 kg heavier to begin with, me 95kg + sunroof pretty much nullifies the light fuel load and spare wheel that I left out.

Did I finish school??? Let me think.... it was a while ago! :roll:
Ah yes that's right finished year 12....

As for last laughs.... I left Ford to move in to IT.... I get paid twice what you do... and I get to watch you get flammed while I'm at work! :P

D :twisted:

FPV/Tickford Owners Club of WA Member

1992 EBII XR6 - 2005 BF GT - 1978 LWB F-1001992 EBII XR6

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:16 pm 
Stock as a Rock

WA, Australia

djl351 wrote:
t2te50 wrote:

Did I finish school??? Let me think.... it was a while ago! :roll:
Ah yes that's right finished year 12....

As for last laughs.... I left Ford to move in to IT.... I get paid twice what you do... and I get to watch you get flammed while I'm at work! :P

TOUCHDOWN :lol: :lol:

it's mine not his
14.025 @ 98.68m.p.h

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:17 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EB XR6 & BF GT

WA, Australia

4.9 EF Futura wrote:
So... i trust we can all keep the thread on topic now? (*4.9 EF looks suspiciously in a few people's direction*)

*Trys to duck under the radar...
No worries, hey it looks like you've got 5 or 6 new members from our club anyway. :lol:

FPV/Tickford Owners Club of WA Member

1992 EBII XR6 - 2005 BF GT - 1978 LWB F-1001992 EBII XR6

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:24 pm 
Stock as a Rock

WA, Australia

djl351 wrote:
4.9 EF Futura wrote:
So... i trust we can all keep the thread on topic now? (*4.9 EF looks suspiciously in a few people's direction*)

*Trys to duck under the radar...
No worries, hey it looks like you've got 5 or 6 new members from our club anyway. :lol:

It would have kept on topic from the start if this little so-and-so hadn't started dribbling all his hogwash and getting on his high horse..It's his fault,nobody elses

it's mine not his
14.025 @ 98.68m.p.h

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: BA MKII XR8

VIC, Australia

Come on people. Enough is enough.

Yes this t2te50 guy was harsh and should definanltey have strung his words together a bit more gently, but come on. I can totally understand his disbelief in the time posted. I'm not saying the times are s**t, I totally believe them, but you've got to give people the right to question them and sorry, but 14.1 (or whatever it was) from an exhaust equipped 220kw XR8 is questionable.

Hey, I believe it and have no problem with it, but give people the right to say "hang on...please explain".

I guess all I'm saying is, yes this guy was a bit of a bogan in how he constructed his post, but I think he's realised that.

How about we wipe the slate clean and give him another chance?

If he is an a-hole again, then lay the boots in by all means...

Let's just let it go for now, yeah?

Besides, this post was originally set-up to ask "is this a good quarter". That question has been well and truly answered, I think you will all agree?

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:08 pm 
Stock as a Rock

WA, Australia

downingj wrote:
Come on people. Enough is enough.

Yes this t2te50 guy was harsh and should definanltey have strung his words together a bit more gently, but come on. I can totally understand his disbelief in the time posted. I'm not saying the times are s**t, I totally believe them, but you've got to give people the right to question them and sorry, but 14.1 (or whatever it was) from an exhaust equipped 220kw XR8 is questionable.

Hey, I believe it and have no problem with it, but give people the right to say "hang on...please explain".

I guess all I'm saying is, yes this guy was a bit of a bogan in how he constructed his post, but I think he's realised that.

How about we wipe the slate clean and give him another chance?

If he is an a-hole again, then lay the boots in by all means...

Let's just let it go for now, yeah?

Besides, this post was originally set-up to ask "is this a good quarter". That question has been well and truly answered, I think you will all agree?

At the end of the day nobody is forcing you to come into this thread and read the posts

it's mine not his
14.025 @ 98.68m.p.h

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:13 pm 
Smokin em up

VIC, Australia

Thanks for the support desceptechon colleague, or in diffusing the bomb I'd planted. How do you find the clutch and gear change XR8 girl? I personaly can only see butch brutes driving these things. Heavy cable clutches, tardy and incooperative T5 when the heats on.

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: 1994 ED Ricer

WA, Australia

xr8girl.

take a chill pill man its only the internet. haha

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: 1994 ED Ricer

WA, Australia

t2te50 wrote:
Thanks for the support desceptechon colleague, or in diffusing the bomb I'd planted. How do you find the clutch and gear change XR8 girl? I personaly can only see butch brutes driving these things. Heavy cable clutches, tardy and incooperative T5 when the heats on.

the only way to race a t5 is F**KIN HARD!! slam those gears baby!

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:52 pm 
Smokin em up

VIC, Australia

I think someone might have a big potato sack between there legs? :shock:
Shemale alert boys, remember when in doubt just do a CROC DUNDEE SQUIRREL THE BASTARD!!!

Just kidding need some humour to ease the tension. :lol:

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:00 am 
Stock as a Rock

WA, Australia

t2te50 wrote:

I find the gear changing fine (although after driving our BA,and then getting back in my car I tend to rev the crap out of it taking off in 1st,the clutches seem completely different)
As for butch brute,I'm 5'7" and weigh 55kg's

it's mine not his
14.025 @ 98.68m.p.h

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:32 am 
Stock as a Rock

WA, Australia

t2te50 wrote:

I find the gear changing fine (although after driving our BA,and then getting back in my car I tend to rev the crap out of it taking off in 1st,the clutches seem completely different)
As for butch brute,I'm 5'7" and weigh 55kg's

it's mine not his
14.025 @ 98.68m.p.h

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:18 am 
Fordmods Newbie

WA, Australia

s**t time XR8girl, ok for a girl i suppose :lol:
there are quiker cars, like my wifes 200kw AU11 13.1et 105mph
love those autos. :lol:

partime XR8 driver
JUSTPISSOFF&CHECKTHESTREETs
2 red 5ltr autos

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:24 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: FPV - GTP

WA, Australia

Way to poor fuel on the fire Peeler. :twisted:
And before it all starts I was at the Motor Plex when he pulled the 13.1 and saw him do it. 8-)

2003 MK1 GTP - Auto
12.90 @111mph

Sort by  
 Page 7 of 9  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next