Fordmods Logo

4LTR-JET PB:9.1@150MPH!! 

Page 11 of 13 [ 188 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post subject: Re: 4LTR-JET PB:9.1@150MPH!!
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:21 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 1993 EB XR8

QLD, Australia

maddog wrote:
It simply comes back to this secrecy issue. Tooting your own horn then being secretive has a name to it but I do not want to offend anyone.
Its go nothing to do with the times nor anything else.

I couldn't care less how much money you have spent. We spend over 100k a year running a 4mil Sunseeker, so what.

Part of being a member of a public forum is sharing information. Not tooting your own horn.

part of being a member of a forum is not being a f**k. You have to realise that not everyone gives out all of the hard earned secrets they have.

ILL60 - EF XR8, Sunroof, Ticky Kit, 19x8.5/19x11 TE37's, 347, AFr185's, TFS BoxRcustom converter, Hurst Quarterstick, huge billet cam.

OO0Y4 - BA2 XR6 Turbo, Nizpro Plenum, Process West stage 3 cooler, 4” dump, 3.5” exhaust, ID1000’s, ZF Auto - 11.8@116

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:48 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: EF Falcon XT-T

VIC, Australia

Theres a difference between being secretive and posting everything on a public forum.

If you speak to Sinan in person and are not an a*** about it, he'll have no issues chatting about his car.

FALCN6 - EF GLi Turbo, 20" Rims, Air Bag Suspension, Straight LPG, 225rwkw
DTHWGN - EA GL Wagon, LTD Interior, Satin Black, 5.0, Turbo
RACER - EF Futura , 5.0, 5 Speed
PROJECT - 83 Thunderbird, Lowered, 18" Billet Wheels
DAILY - BA Fairmont Ghia 5.4 3V

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:20 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: Ford EB GLI

VIC, Australia

^^^ What EFFalcon said. Maybe if you talked to him in person and not on a public forum he would be more then happy to talk to you. Obviously not now that your acting like a f**k smart a**.
Personally im happy that an E series is doing so well and someone is willing to put there own time and money into such a car. Stop acting like a little kid.

EBT-747 -

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:40 pm 
Smokin em up

VIC, Australia

maddog wrote:
It simply comes back to this secrecy issue. Tooting your own horn then being secretive has a name to it but I do not want to offend anyone.
I couldn't care less how much money you have spent. We spend over 100k a year running a 4mil Sunseeker, so what.
Part of being a member of a public forum is sharing information. Not tooting your own horn.

WTF has a sunseeker got to with a car? what ever happened to your 25k engines?getting nowhere?
I have replied to anyone who has sent me a PM me with questions. Needforspeed knows most of my setup specs.sharing information so a wankers like you have the easy way?

this is from another forum.
"mods:
rajab racing fully built race engine.
rajab racing intake plenum.
rajab racing intercooler
MoTeC ECU
1600cc indy blue injectors
turbosmart FPR
6boost turbo manifold
garrett 1100hp turbo (rajab spec)
turbosmart pro-gate 50"

i have also said that it still runs a hydraulic cam!!! Do you want info on how the TUNE is as well? or my C**k size?
just remember this is my "MILD"setup,im in the process of building somthing to go even quicker in search of low 8s!!

4LTR-JET: 9.1 @150mph!!

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: EF Falcon XT-T

VIC, Australia

can you post your tune?

i'd love to see your spark map :idea:

FALCN6 - EF GLi Turbo, 20" Rims, Air Bag Suspension, Straight LPG, 225rwkw
DTHWGN - EA GL Wagon, LTD Interior, Satin Black, 5.0, Turbo
RACER - EF Futura , 5.0, 5 Speed
PROJECT - 83 Thunderbird, Lowered, 18" Billet Wheels
DAILY - BA Fairmont Ghia 5.4 3V

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU2 Ute

VIC, Australia

What colour undies do you wear when you race :?:

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: ef fairmont turbo

Power: 213 rwkw

VIC, Australia

Dansedgli wrote:
What colour undies do you wear when you race :?:

red ofcourse.. derr

i like the fact that e-series are pulling decent numbers now, even though its sinans beast, it makes me feel proud that his gotten there
also like the fact the people aren't giving away every single detail about their car
it really makes this scene more competitive.
ford blokes are generally nice people, ask someone with a skyline or a supra about specs and what his done to run a low 9 and he will smack you in the face.

from personal experience, if you want to get their you will. sometimes easier than others but eventually you will.. if you want a 9sec car go for your life, but put your money(not your keyboard) where your mouth is.

96 EF FAIRMONT
Garrett gt40turbo, iceman plenum, ported head, turbo cam, double valvesprings, 023 fuel pump, 36lb injectors 4' cat, 4' dump, 2.5 exhaust, build bottom end, hypertonic pistons rods & rods, king bearings, j3. c10 3500 stall
232rwkw@4psi

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 92 EB Falcon

hey hiboost congrats on the time man!
quick question for you, is the car on a diet?(weight reduction) or factory weight?

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 27 images

Ride: 1995 EF Fairmont

New Zealand

Man, thats a killer time!! 8's are definitely not far off. Saw one of your runs while watching the latest video on FullBoost the other day, holy s**t it sounds mental when it's hammering down the 1/4 :shock: :twisted:

Money Talks, But All Mine Ever Says Is Goodbye
EF Fairmont - EFF111 Build Thread

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:15 pm 
Oompa Loompa

WA, Australia

All I was asking was specs on your driveshaft. Things like shaft diameter, wall thickness, material (ie steel or chrome molly tubing), universal joint size. You are very vague on any info you give. Its very general, nothing of any substance and limited value.

It seems to me to be all about yourself, tooting your horn on a number of forums and offering nothing in exchange except some basic detail.

rajab racing intercooler

A rajab fully built race engine means nothing.

When you get a bit older you will realise how worthless your secrets are and how much of a -o-- you are being.

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:29 pm 
Smokin em up

VIC, Australia

maddog wrote:
All I was asking was specs on your driveshaft. Things like shaft diameter, wall thickness, material (ie steel or chrome molly tubing), universal joint size. You are very vague on any info you give. Its very general, nothing of any substance and limited value.

It seems to me to be all about yourself, tooting your horn on a number of forums and offering nothing in exchange except some basic detail.

rajab racing intercooler

A rajab fully built race engine means nothing.

When you get a bit older you will realise how worthless your secrets are and how much of a -o-- you are being.

hhahaha like im going to go under the car an get specs for u? who the fk are you?what good have u done for me?

wanker im not going to waste my time with YOU!! the engine might mean nothing to you, but to me it means 9.1secs!! ill give out the information i want an ill keep the ones i want! is it so hard to just go to a driveshaft shop an get one made? now fk off my thread!!

4LTR-JET: 9.1 @150mph!!

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:01 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: BFII Turbo

Power: 253 rwkw

VIC, Australia

Ive just read this thread from start to finish in one go, had some Bathory playing while I watched your vids, goes well together!

I may only drive an N-A falcon, and have never achieved anything of note with automtive racing, but I raise my beer to you.

I think maddog forgets that honey attracts more flies than vinegar. Theres no requirment to disclose all mods and tech info. Thats given to those deemed worthy by the operator. Quite obviously due to poor communication, maddog may well be last on that list.

People have to realise nothing is owed you. If you ask and do not recieve, throwing a tanty is the fastest way to ensure you dont get what you seek. Im all for sharing info with other drivers, but if someones going to act like a spoilt brat they can nick off and come back when they evolve some manners.

enough isn't enough

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:06 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EA Turbo

VIC, Australia

HiBoost wrote:
maddog wrote:

Needforspeed knows most of my setup specs.sharing information so a wankers like you have the easy way?

I think it's time I revealed the secret.

It's a JMM DEV5 kit with a 800 HP shot of NOS.

Maddog....you can thank me later.

1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Resprayed|microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Wade turbo cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 conversion|Built bottom end|10.6@125MPHi

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:01 am 
Oompa Loompa

WA, Australia

go somewhere else to toot your horn

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:00 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 92 EB Falcon

hiboost can you answer my question please?
any weight reduction or is it factory weight?

Last edited by Falcon_92_EB on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sort by  
 Page 11 of 13  [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next