Fordmods Logo

do all the e series require a engeneers cirt for turbo conv 

Page 5 of 6 [ 76 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject: Re: do all the e series require a engeneers cirt for turbo conv
Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF XR6,

NSW, Australia

your useless and your just sending us all off the deep end, go and ask some questions on boosted falcon and spin s**t like this, you will be lucky to get 2 posts on the website before they ban your a**

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: EF Falcon XT-T

VIC, Australia

who was this other AU Turbo guy?

FALCN6 - EF GLi Turbo, 20" Rims, Air Bag Suspension, Straight LPG, 225rwkw
DTHWGN - EA GL Wagon, LTD Interior, Satin Black, 5.0, Turbo
RACER - EF Futura , 5.0, 5 Speed
PROJECT - 83 Thunderbird, Lowered, 18" Billet Wheels
DAILY - BA Fairmont Ghia 5.4 3V

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

NSW, Australia

shane falcon futura wrote:
ha no more comment il leave u to your little world on here..

Dude your f**k pure and simple.
I have worded thinsg nicely and tried to be polite but you are just a f**k retard.
Get your s**t together and sort it out yourself. Not that you have done a real good job so far but keep f**k it up and you will get something that works eventually.

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:03 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: EF Fairmont

NSW, Australia

sorry mate my friends dont get on web sites ,they live in the real world wana meet them i know one of them whats to meet u :oops:..

Well if they live in the same world as yours I feel sorry for them. You bag out on Dan, mate you could do a lot worse than listen to what he has to say. He has boosted more than one car and I am sure that he has forgotten more than you will ever know. Wake up to yourself.

By the way if you want to threaten me do it yourself don't bring your 'Mates" into it.

By the way, My reply to your threats by PM are still in my outbox, ....... not wanting to open it ??????

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

SWC wrote:
sorry mate my friends dont get on web sites ,they live in the real world wana meet them i know one of them whats to meet u :oops:..

Well if they live in the same world as yours I feel sorry for them. You bag out on Dan, mate you could do a lot worse than listen to what he has to say. He has boosted more than one car and I am sure that he has forgotten more than you will ever know. Wake up to yourself.

By the way if you want to threaten me do it yourself don't bring your 'Mates" into it.

By the way, My reply to your threats by PM are still in my outbox, ....... not wanting to open it ??????

Hes too stupid to open them, doesnt know how to,

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:04 am 
Technical Contributor

NSW, Australia

mate what ever ,dont care about your car that cuts out when on boost thats you prob .....theres a au on gas on utube running a turbo have a look,, :roll: he had no probs running boost ...as for the other :lol: yeah ok ,,what ever ...i asked about the e series ,if it needed a engeneers cirt ,,troyman said yes it does ,a approved engeneer said the same thing ,,SO YES IT DOES,,QUESTION ANSWERED,,,PLEASE CLOSE

Funny thing that;

2nd post by bry40l
"they did bring out an ea turbo,and as far as i know it will need an engineer cert for rego,"

3rd post by EVL098
"For a man of so much E series turbo knowledge you really are a KAAFA.
Of course a turbo in an E series needs engineering.
The RTA at Blacktown are just a pack of dumb Indians who wouldnt know s**t from sugar.
No e series was fitted with a turbo from factory full stop. The EA turbo's were done by AIT and complied by them.
It wouldnt matter anyway if the EA was factory turbo it still wouldnt apply to your "mate" as his is an EF. The EF was factory fitted with a V8 but if you put one in an EA you need it engineered as that model was not offered with one."

Post 4 by EFFalcon
"Yes.

Close thread."

Post 5 by Troyman

"yep it will need engineering, and most engineers want emission tests aswell.."

This bloke really listens. (Further comments deleted) :roll: :shock: :twisted:

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:48 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: FG XR6 TURBO

NSW, Australia

ok u bag people out with out seeing if what they say is true ..regardless on what they say ..why would i even bother to comment on somthing, if i havnt have see it first hand .ok fair enought you guys claim to know abit about all the do da,s in turboing falcons i never said that u didnt..if i find out good info on different mods that can be done ,yes i post them .i do have a few mates that do have turboed ea, ef,el,and au falcons ..most of them hav not herd or do not know about this website other wise yes they would be on here with their pics and info on there cars how they built them and so on but when..i do talk about their cars such as the au turbo that peter, has if he says it got a standard computer in it hay its his car dude ,,i think he would know whats in it .u tell me that its bull s**t ,even when u havnt seen it, u still comment that its s**t any way well mate that your opinion..ok ...since iv been on this web site yes som of the comment i have made have been abit harsh but if u constantly sling s**t at a person no matter what they say you dont expect them to get a bit p****d off ,,i see most of you are a member of this swc club thing so it makes sence why u all band together ,,as for the threats, what threats .dont make threats ,the pm i sent was merly a warning,u talk to people constantly like s**t and u dont expect them to a bit peed off .see u all think shane is my first name well it isnt ,,so u keep your little website to your self and have fun as im am completly finnished with it ,whos to say i won,t rejoin it using another name or email address ,,, :lol: see how that works ....troyman thanks for all the info you have provided its been funn dude ,but these jokers make this web another waist of time for many people not just me see ya

BANNED

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

aww does mr falcon futura want a wowwy pop?

BF XR6

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

ok u bag people out with out seeing if what they say is true ..regardless on what they say ..why would i even bother to comment on somthing, if i havnt have see it first hand .ok fair enought you guys claim to know abit about all the do da,s in turboing falcons i never said that u didnt..if i find out good info on different mods that can be done ,yes i post them .i do have a few mates that do have turboed ea, ef,el,and au falcons ..most of them hav not herd or do not know about this website other wise yes they would be on here with their pics and info on there cars how they built them and so on but when..i do talk about their cars such as the au turbo that peter, has if he says it got a standard computer in it hay its his car dude ,,i think he would know whats in it .u tell me that its bull s**t ,even when u havnt seen it, u still comment that its s**t any way well mate that your opinion..ok ...since iv been on this web site yes som of the comment i have made have been abit harsh but if u constantly sling s**t at a person no matter what they say you dont expect them to get a bit p****d off ,,i see most of you are a member of this swc club thing so it makes sence why u all band together ,,as for the threats, what threats .dont make threats ,the pm i sent was merly a warning,u talk to people constantly like s**t and u dont expect them to a bit peed off .see u all think shane is my first name well it isnt ,,so u keep your little website to your self and have fun as im am completly finnished with it ,whos to say i won,t rejoin it using another name or email address ,,, :lol: see how that works ....troyman thanks for all the info you have provided its been funn dude ,but these jokers make this web another waist of time for many people not just me see ya

Somehow I think I could recognise that grammar anywhere. I think it is time this thread was locked?

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:50 pm 
Technical Contributor

NSW, Australia

quote="shane falcon futura"
1) ok u bag people out with out seeing if what they say is true ..regardless on what they say ..why would i even bother to comment on somthing, if i havnt have see it first hand.

A) But you never post any evidence of what you claim, this is the issue that you can't get your small mind around.

2) ok fair enought you guys claim to know abit about all the do da,s in turboing falcons i never said that u didnt..

A) But you kept saying that people didn't know what they are talking about and even made out that Dan didn't know what he was doing.

3) if i find out good info on different mods that can be done ,yes i post them .i do have a few mates that do have turboed ea, ef,el,and au falcons ..most of them hav not herd or do not know about this website other wise yes they would be on here with their pics and info on there cars how they built them and so on but when..i do talk about their cars such as the au turbo that peter, has if he says it got a standard computer in it hay its his car dude ,,i think he would know whats in it .u tell me that its bull s**t ,even when u havnt seen it, u still comment that its s**t any way well mate that your opinion.

A) You claim all this but againt do not substantiate your claims. Can't believe your "mates" don't know about this site, after all you found us.... :roll:

4) .ok ...since iv been on this web site yes som of the comment i have made have been abit harsh but if u constantly sling s**t at a person no matter what they say you dont expect them to get a bit p****d off

A) But you keep posting crap and carry on like a moron, what do you expect, s**t you are lucky you weren't around when "Flamming" was an Olympic event.

5),,i see most of you are a member of this swc club thing so it makes sence why u all band together

A) Wow :shock: I got a Club, who want to be "Vice" President, Sexetary, and Treasurer.

6) ,,as for the threats, what threats .dont make threats ,the pm i sent was merly a warning,u talk to people constantly like s**t and u dont expect them to a bit peed off.

A) "Shanes" PM
"why dont we meet up just us grown ups ah wana disrespect me mate ..no internet or other members lets see how grown up your are buddy and im not joking either ..this is the most im going to take off any one"
Sounds like a threat to me, by the way my reply to your "Warning" is still in my outbox. Scared to look?

7) see u all think shane is my first name well it isnt ,

A) Who cares.

8) ,so u keep your little website to your self and have fun as im am completly finnished with it ,

A) :D Finally

9) whos to say i won,t rejoin it using another name or email address ,,, :lol: see how that works .

A) Please don't, Join a Comydoor club.

10)...troyman thanks for all the info you have provided its been funn dude.

A) Suckup.

11),but these jokers make this web another waist of time for many people not just me see ya

A) Bye

and then he posts in this thread 10mins later ford-turbo-supercharger-f22/every-e-series-turbo-owner-t104450.html
Can't even keep his promise to f**k off :cry:

President of the "SWC Club" :twisted:

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 1993 EB XR8

QLD, Australia

I feel my IQ drop every single time I read a post by shane falcon futura.............

ILL60 - EF XR8, Sunroof, Ticky Kit, 19x8.5/19x11 TE37's, 347, AFr185's, TFS BoxRcustom converter, Hurst Quarterstick, huge billet cam.

OO0Y4 - BA2 XR6 Turbo, Nizpro Plenum, Process West stage 3 cooler, 4” dump, 3.5” exhaust, ID1000’s, ZF Auto - 11.8@116

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:12 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: BA XLS Ute

VIC, Australia

Where do we sign up to your club? Do we have to be prospects or can we just become members? Do you provide SWC vests or do we just get “Shane’s a Whinging C***” embroidered patches for our own vests? I’m assuming that’s what SWC stands for… lol

As for you coming back under a pseudonym SFF, don’t think we’ll mistake your posts for someone else’s… lol Unless you start to cut and paste from word, but that would be to easy….

Bye Shane Falcon Futura. We’ll all miss your valuable input!

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:24 pm 
Technical Contributor

NSW, Australia

67RCE wrote:
I feel my IQ drop every single time I read a post by shane falcon futura.............

But at least he is entertaining :roll:

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Im sorry but I do not wish to be a member of the SWC club.
I find he is a grumpy C***................... :lol: but then depending on what the package that comes with the sexateries postions is....................................... :twisted:

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:02 pm 
Technical Contributor

NSW, Australia

EVL098 wrote:
Im sorry but I do not wish to be a member of the SWC club.
I find he is a grumpy C***................... :lol: but then depending on what the package that comes with the sexateries postions is....................................... :twisted:

I'll give you Grumpy, you bloody gas sucking Redneck....... :D :P

Sort by  
 Page 5 of 6  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next