Fordmods Logo

ED turbo project. Up and running....New pictures. 

Page 5 of 10 [ 147 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:59 pm 
Oompa Loompa

WA, Australia

This manifold IS the worst out of about 10 manifolds I've seen on the net. None of them point the compressor outlet into overflow bottle either and most univerally fit EA to AU.

I'm not here on an ego trip nor to give free advise to a "young apprentice" who knows everthing already and who can only dish out derogatory comments and maybe needs a good smack in the head for bad manners.

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:12 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: BOXCAR (Not some sorry ass EF/EL

QLD, Australia

maddog wrote:
This manifold IS the worst out of about 10 manifolds I've seen on the net. None of them point the compressor outlet into overflow bottle either and most univerally fit EA to AU.

I'm not here on an ego trip nor to give free advise to a "young apprentice" who knows everthing already and who can only dish out derogatory comments and maybe needs a good smack in the head for bad manners.
Keep your crap up and this thread will need to be moved to flamin real quick. In case you are too thick to realise Geoff has not been selling these kits for years and therefore have come across these problems previously. You have to expect teathing problems with new products (fact of life). Surely you cant expect someone to go out and purchase every model falcon and derivative since the EA and develope a kit for each ???? And unless youve got something constructive to say (ie its crap because...) then shut the hell up. Your constant dribble about the same s**t over and over is getting very old. And who is the young apprentice you refer to? Im starting to regret mentioning the SLIGHT drama Ive had because its given you the only ammunition youve got against these kits. :evil: :x

The artist formerly known as seton005 (and allegedly The_Murph).

When I was growing up, we were so poor we could'nt even afford to pay attention.

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:30 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: ED Fairmont Ghia & EF XR8

VIC, Australia

Pull ya head in maddog, you stated your point quit being three years old and relise that you wont have it your way and seton is not goin to throw in the towel at the first signs minor comlication. As we all know the product is in the works for improvemnet to make the customer happy. That is all the matters at this point. Get of his back and find something more constructive to do. As seton mentioned your constant dribble about the same point ie. this setup is the worst ive seen is starting to give some people the s**t.

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:04 am 
Parts Gopher

Ride: EA Turbo

VIC, Australia

I might just add something too....My first kit i bought off geoff was one of his first kits that was sold. When i first fitted it up, I thought i had a problem with the turbo itself...cause the car was blowing smoke. I rang geoff...and the next day I had a new turbo on my doorstep!. As It turned out, it wasn't a fault with the turbo at all. I hadn't setup the turbo oil drain properly. But, to me...that just shows how genuine geoff is to satisfy the customer!. And at the end of the day...that kit, which had one of his early design manifolds (which madogg says is no good) produced over 250rwkw!. So who would complain about that!!! :lol: . And now, when i wanted to upgrade....geoff was the first one to put his hand up. And I tell u what...This new stuff he's selling is AWESOME!!

EA Falcon S Sprint
Snort Performance Custom Turbo Setup
340rwkw on 13psi...tuned by CVE

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:08 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA

NSW, Australia

maddog wrote:
IMO the less pictures of your current manifold on the net, the better it will be for youself.

:?: :!: :roll:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... eName=WDVW

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:40 pm 
Oompa Loompa

WA, Australia

Looked at those sites, nice welding and much improved design. You claimed 300 rwkw @ 8psi. I think you have been pulling it a bit too much or smoking too much shlt. Only vvankers false advertise. Have you been taking marketing lessons from JMM.

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF

VIC, Australia

maddog What exactly is the problem?? Is there another motive you have here we should know about?? I’m another satisfied customer of Geoff’s products, and to see you try to put him/his kits down just pisses me off. Geoff has also gone to incredible lengths to help me out with problems on my car that had absolutely no relation to his kit at all, to the extent where he paid for machining work on my head because of damage that was caused by another tradesman, not to mention countless hours of his help. Fair enough the manifold was not designed for seton005 car, these things happen, did Geoff turn around and ignore the problem,, no, he has quickly resolved it. Until you know Geoff, and have had first hand experience of his products I think you should keep these “strongâ€￾ opinions too yourself, it only makes you look bad. Who has the mistake with the manifold effected? Senton005,,, And have you seen him even hint of his dissatisfaction of the kit or Geoff??
These forums are for like minded people who love their fords and ultimately want the best performance they can afford. Geoff is the only person I know who is offering affordable turbo kits for falcons, and is happy to back his product. Stop been an a**, we need more people like Geoff.

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:12 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: BOXCAR (Not some sorry ass EF/EL

QLD, Australia

tjb45 youve hit the nail on the head. I think maddog should stick to the flaming section. He is obviously uneducated on this issue as he has not given any examples to back up his outrageous claims. The only thing your doing maddog is generating interest in Geoff and his kits by drawing attention to them. People are not stupid, they are reading these threads and making up there own minds (and it appears to be all positive). So my advise to you is quit while your behind.

The artist formerly known as seton005 (and allegedly The_Murph).

When I was growing up, we were so poor we could'nt even afford to pay attention.

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:14 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 22 images

Power: 315 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Yeah, lets see some of maddogs work please...

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:15 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF

VIC, Australia

Just a few pics of Geoffs kits on a few cars.

Turbo Falcon ute
again
and again
V6 twin turbo setup

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:36 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 22 images

Power: 315 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Thats some very tidy work there... Im getting inspired to make my ED eng bay look snazzy now... any more of his set ups?

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:37 am 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

just a query, why is the turbo mounted so high on the i6 that the water bottle needs to be relocated and the power steering surround needs to be cut for the intake to clear???

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:00 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

NSW, Australia

this is the same kit which was sent to seton 005 as you can see the water bottle is located on the other side of the car ( factory ) as this is a xg ute not sedan ,,, and mate the intake is over 4 inchs also this setup runs over 300rwkw all day ,, the only thing that was modified was trimming the power steer cover to allow for the extra large pod filter (customers choice ) :D :D

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU2 Ute

VIC, Australia

What boost and other mods are done to that car to run over 300rwkw?

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:31 pm 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

fair enough, thanks for the answer.

i would like to know how much boost too......

Sort by  
 Page 5 of 10  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next