Fordmods Logo

Forced Induction idea.. please post critisism ;) 

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: Forced Induction idea.. please post critisism ;)
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF wagon

NSW, Australia

i dont understand why you would try to hide that it was a turbo (in your original post)- as any suspecting cop will get all details if and when he runs your plates.

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:56 am 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: manual ef xr6

VIC, Australia

im not gonna criticise its not my place do what you wanna do man its your decision but even know people on this site are dissing you for your decisions they are a lot older than myself and you and most probably know best when i was 16 i thought i could drive good to cause it looked easy sittin next to my old man who is 42 so i jumped in my mates unregistered supercharged vs s**t commodore and hit a pole im lucky to be here im now 18 date is wrong on my info. But know im just happy to drive around in my stock monty much safer and she still has plenty of go at the moment by the way you think they gave you a hard time check out my stupid 220rwk thread that should give you a laugh

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 5lt Turbo NC, TE V6 Gemini

VIC, Australia

I've got a mate in Vic, that due to a driving offence on his full licence, had his licence cancelled, and returned to his green P plates. He had bought a VX SS before he had lost his licence, and when got his green p's, was not allowed to drive it. He applied for an exemption to Vicroads, and wih his extensive driving history, same day got his exemption to drive it...so it's not as hard as it seems

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF F6 Tornado - #0077

VIC, Australia

crosby611 wrote:
im not gonna criticise its not my place do what you wanna do man its your decision but even know people on this site are dissing you for your decisions they are a lot older than myself and you and most probably know best when i was 16 i thought i could drive good to cause it looked easy sittin next to my old man who is 42 so i jumped in my mates unregistered supercharged vs s**t commodore and hit a pole im lucky to be here im now 18 date is wrong on my info. But know im just happy to drive around in my stock monty much safer and she still has plenty of go at the moment by the way you think they gave you a hard time check out my stupid 220rwk thread that should give you a laugh

i had a similar (not really) thing when i was about that age. scared the s**t out of me, havent been that stupid since.

Is it just a thing where you do it once and then freak a little about it? or just me?

** For Sale ** http://www.fordmods.com/ford-parts-for-sale-f17/assorted-e-series-parts-t124697.html

F6 Tornado 2006 Build

Is it about sex? The engine in my car? Or a cure for cancer?
No?

Then f**k off

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:01 am 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: manual ef xr6

VIC, Australia

nah man you freak dont worry bout that i was lucky other people may not be so it also cost me a lot of money

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Fordrunner 5.0 Turbo

NSW, Australia

Are we still going on about this? I've seen a few little Johnny's driving around in high powered cars lately, just these guys are L platers and not P platers. Little johnny 1 was seen at KK's in liverpool a few weeks ago driving a VE GTS past the coppers. Little Johnny 2 has been driving a VN fitted with a 355 stroker around Dapto. Again with L plates. Both Johnny's were sporting the "Suck s**t you losers look at me, aren't I so sick driving this car" look with their father/older brother sporting the "you show them law abiders one junior" look. Honestly its just sad. those of you who have not met me in person may think I'm sadistic and senile for thinking like this but you couldn't be further from the truth.
Just when most people my age grew up we had the legal option of driving any car in existence (Even European supercars if we were rich) and almost none of us drove a V8 or turbo until we were on our silvers and we knew we could handle it. Now that the law has clamped down on P platers in high performance cars every second P plater will do anything in their god given power to drive a high powered vehicle whilst on their P's. What kind of s**t have these kids been fed with every morning?

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3