Fordmods Logo

My New Car!!! 

Page 8 of 8 [ 120 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: BA XR6 Ute

QLD, Australia

Once again the type of comment you'd expect from in insecure, immature, undersexed child.
To quote a movie great, "son, the best part of you ran down the crack of your mothers a** and ended up as a brown stain on the matress" end quote.

In the mean time, put it away wash your hands and go do something constructive.

nascentes morimur

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA XT, BA XR6T, ED Ghia 5.0

WA, Australia

You're an angry little man arn't you griffo...

What's the difference between a Holden and a sheep? It's less embarrasing getting out of the back of a sheep..

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA XR6 Turbo

Power: 221 rwkw

ACT, Australia

How am i angry??????
Its just wankers like this guy who think they know everything, think they have been there and done that so he ends up been a stuborn d***head that does know s**t and if he would take time to condsider the fact that maybe there are some people out there that can actually drive and are not "skilled" like him (ie u prob cant drive for s**t) then he would be just that little bit smarter.
Simple fact u dont have to be over 25 to know how to drive..........
I know alot of people under 25 cant drive but i will put my car down on it that i aint one of them

ED XR6 manual for sale. MOMO steering wheel and alot of extra's. PM for more info.

BA XR6 Turbo- 238.8rwkw

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA Fairlane Ghia

WA, Australia

griffo161 wrote:
How am i angry??????
Its just wankers like this guy who think they know everything, think they have been there and done that so he ends up been a stuborn d***head that does know s**t and if he would take time to condsider the fact that maybe there are some people out there that can actually drive and are not "skilled" like him (ie u prob cant drive for s**t) then he would be just that little bit smarter.
I know alot of people under 25 cant drive but i will put my car down on it that i aint one of them

after 2 crashes in as many weeks? thought you had left, damn it.

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

griffo161 wrote:
How am i angry??????

Cant drive, mate raced speedway while I was still in my final year of school, but thats the difference, I like most other people on here have the intelect to keep it on the track. you want to parade around like a wanker go ahead, I'll buy you a sign so people know you are coming "caution wanker approaching" in pink flashing lights, Probably match your heels and handbag. You wanna race around and like a d***head, make sure its only yourself you kill. Hell if your that addement on it, maybe we should start a fund to help pay for your casket.

Enjoy it while it lasts sunshine.

nascentes morimur

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:16 am 
Stock as a Rock

WA, Australia

there's been 5 crashes in my erea in 3 weeks all major and all under 25yrs old...!!!!! now the cops are that strickt around here you cant drive without gettin pulled over gives us the sh#ts.....

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:03 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 21 images

Ride: 98 EL Futura

Power: 199 rwkw

VIC, Australia

jeeze this thread is pretty heated up ey, plp need to chill. With your car hitting 221rwkw thats sh!tloads, they usualy around 190rwkw stock.

EL Futura: CVE head, Wolf V500, ICE Ignition and Coil, 36lb injectors, Walbro 255lb, Paci comps, 3" exhaust, T5, Harrop Truetrac with 3.9s. Now with 198.9rwkw, (~185rwkw and 13.80 @99.1mph) with more power to come

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:58 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 2003 BA XT

Power: 141 rwkw

WA, Australia

griffo161 wrote:
Im neither going to say yes or no to that question. I can handle my car, i recon i could flog u round a track prett boy

f**k me your a wanker.

Seriously, I'm your age and I'm glad your so incredibly far away from me.

I just hope when you hit something (and you will if you don't grow a brain pretty quickly) you don't take anyone else with you.

Doing crap like that on a public road can only end badly.

Sure I'm all for massive acceleration to the speed limit hehe, but doing 400km/hr in a 50 zone?

Fk, if it weren't for you morons P plater's like you wouldn't have the rep we do now that ruin it for the rest of us.

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:35 am 
Getting Side Ways

ACT, Australia

Whats so stupidly dangourus about been on a deep straight smooth road with no one in front off u and punching it?????????

Its not THAT much more dangourus then if u where at a race track, if u r going to have a blow out in a road car weather it been on the track or on the road at 160+kmph then it wont matter if u r at a race track or not ur still guna be dead plain and simple.
If there was a drag strip in Canberra thn i would leave alot of my speed runs to that but there isnt and i dont have time to go to sydney

ED XR6 manual for sale. MOMO steering wheel and alot of extra's. PM for more info.

BA XR6 Turbo- 238.8rwkw

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:10 am 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Sign this than d***head

http://www.drags.com.au/petition/campaign.asp

Keep it simple for him folks.

If you act like a moron, you will Inevitably hurt you or someone around you.

nascentes morimur

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:15 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: EL XR8, '08 Mondeo XR5t

Power: 205 rwkw

WA, Australia

So much hating going on...

I can't see the guy hitting the speed limiter down a packed freeway. Too many people making judgement!

If you've never:-

1) exceeded the speed limit
2) driven after a few drinks at the pub where you've felt fine, but quite possibly been over the limit
3) driven when you're absolutely buggered (fatigued)
4) driven after you'd had a trip/cone/mushie 10-20 yrs ago when you were young and did some dumb s**t

then feel free to criticise.

May he without sin, cast the first stone!

griffo161 - maybe be a bit more humble in your approach and you won't put so many noses out. You do have a nice car, it's a quick car and should be treated with respect, as I'm sure you do. Don't just rely on your own ability though. Be looking out for the little old lady who doesn't check her mirrors or blind spot before changing lanes or the person whose looking down at their stereo as they're coming up to a red light which was green the moment before they looked down. So many people on the road aren't aware of their surroundings or those around them and they are the dangerous ones!

I had an '81 Laser for my first car... I bet you're jealous! I bet you're all jealous! :D

I nearly forgot - Everyone should leave the name calling out. It brings you down to the level of a 12 year old!

Trickflow Street Heat top end kit, 70mm BBK TB & EGR, 24lb injectors, Underdrives & 3.73s: 275rwhp - 13.15@105mph NA / 12.37@116mph N20

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:56 am 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Let me cast a stone then, Yes Ive done 1,2 and 3 on tha tlist, however that was before I lost a friend in an accident, in the last 7 years ive lost 5 friends in car accidents all due to 2 things. Alcohol and "over confident" drivers. I agree Scaffy, no matter how good of a driver you are. the guy 2 kilometers ahead hasnt seen you coming yet and when you are he may just be adjusting his stereo. As for name calling. Act like an Idiot and I'll call it as I see it. Griffo - you're a f**k.

nascentes morimur

Last edited by Gregg_13 on Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways

ACT, Australia

Mate dont talk to me about losing someone u wanker, I lost my best mate in the world on the 27 May this year cos a car pulled in front f him when he was riding his bike. It wasnt there fuilt i dont blame them they just didnt see him on his bike.
I think u should wake up, i know what its like to lose someone, i had to carry my best mates coffin at 18. I had to stand in front of Canberra's biggest church packed with over 1,000 people that knew and loved my best mate and i had to give a speech at 18 for my best mates fernural so i know what its like to lsoe someone.
I take very thin into consideration when i do what i do.

Go f**k urself wanker and dont post in my thread again. Can someone get rid of all the s**t in this tread.

Oh and the pics with me and my best mate are on the front page. Pay some respect and dont talk s**t

BA XR6 Turbo- 238.8rwkw

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Your thread you stupid fukkin waste of space, think about what you just said and then read how you already said you drive, you're a walking contradiction mate. Grow a brain or borrow a few cells from some where and THINK 1st.

nascentes morimur

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Holden VF Calais / NL FBT

VIC, Australia

Thread locked

Nicko

Sort by  
 Page 8 of 8  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8