Project Turbo Cominthru Falc 

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: Project Turbo Cominthru Falc
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:51 am 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EBII Falcon & BF Falcon

WA, Australia

Well talk about taking my bloody time! well at the moment i had my car all fitted up with some boost gear! i'll post some pics anywayz.

needing to get some bigger injectors and then the thing tuned.

getting it on there!

its actually finished here...(need more pics)

i'll get more then i can bloody see...need some daylight!

EB2 Turbo & BF Wagon

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:43 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 23 images

Ride: XR6 Turbo

NSW, Australia

Everyone is slapin turbos on there donks these days! good stuff.

SS Inductions CAI, K&N Filters, M-spec FMC, Turbosmart BOV, 8psi capa tune, X-force cat.

Mods going on: Nizpro springs, bosch 040 pump + Walbro gss341, 600cc injectors, PWR transcooler, 20% Underdrives, 15psi Actuator, Kingspring SSL's, 15psi tune.....More coming

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:21 am 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: AUXR6 HP With Ducati SupA Bike!

WA, Australia

nice work man :)

RIP SCOTT

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:55 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: eb falcon

SA, Australia

nice work, what sort of power are you chasing, and what size injectors do you want?????

EB 4L, 8.4:1, R154, GT4202r, 4in exhaust, Greenslade Engineering exhaust manifold, plenum chamber, 90mm throttle, Garrett W2A cooler, Surecam custom, autronic SM4, Bosch 120lb, Crane HI-6, LX-92, LM-1, Turbosmart Reg, 2x bosch 044, turbosmart 48 gate. 470kw+ @ 18PSI

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:57 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: EF XR8 & 2002 GSXR-1000

WA, Australia

OMG!!! Whats going on?? Is the world coming to an end as we know it??

Seiously though, it's about bloody time Paul. Good to see it finally going on. How long before it's running nicely?

Are you gonna give Tocchi some competition for the FI section for the dyno day?

The fast fun: Suzuki GSXR1000
The one I use when I can't use the fast fun: Blown EF XR8

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:04 pm 
Smokin em up

WA, Australia

got some 55lb's...just went and picked em up off carl :D

power...i'm optamistic on that...we'll just see how it goes.

well i go to melb on sunday till the next sunday but have afew days off after that so might try get it in and tuned somewhere on like the 10th B) then i can take it to the drags and see what i do or like damo sed put it on the dyno...figures will even be a surprise to me wateva it pulls cauz not even i'm sure what it can/will do :twisted: haha k well i gettin some more pics soon...just puttin some of my engine bay back together.

EB2 Turbo & BF Wagon

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:50 pm 
Smokin em up

WA, Australia

took afew better pics today.

EB2 Turbo & BF Wagon

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

how much did you pay for the 55's

EB 4L, 8.4:1, R154, GT4202r, 4in exhaust, Greenslade Engineering exhaust manifold, plenum chamber, 90mm throttle, Garrett W2A cooler, Surecam custom, autronic SM4, Bosch 120lb, Crane HI-6, LX-92, LM-1, Turbosmart Reg, 2x bosch 044, turbosmart 48 gate. 470kw+ @ 18PSI

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:28 pm 
Smokin em up

WA, Australia

there 6boost injecters got them for 300...tho some of that is subsadised by the 24lbs i have in there at the moment when i sell em.

EB2 Turbo & BF Wagon

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU2 Ute

VIC, Australia

Good luck with those.

Its a good looking car, well done.

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 20 images

Ride: FG XR8, F6 F6 ute, XR5T, Capri

WA, Australia

Kilma wrote:
Are you gonna give Tocchi some competition for the FI section for the dyno day?

if the uterus isnt up and running by the dyno day... ill have to "cheat" a win in the FI section hehe :P

Paul its looking good... any luck with the Wolf V3 software?

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

SA, Australia

cominthru wrote:
there 6boost injecters got them for 300...

OH BOY...... the most highly NOT recommended injectors on my list.

go to the wreckers, ask for a set of VN commodore injectors, take them home, unscrew the pintle metering nozzle caps, give them a fresh coat of black paint, and BINGO... u have a set of 6boost injectors. OH, dont forget to grind off the end of the part number

i went through a whole lot of pain with kyle and his rip-off injectors. He didnt think i would work out what and how those injectors were... i even asked if they were 901 injectors, he assured me NO, they are not... well, the head of the bosch tech department told me otherwise, since the 901 as fitted to a vn and many other cars, was the ONLY bosch injector to use a screw-on metering nozzle.

long story short, 6 out of 12 leaked, 5 out of 12 didnt even open.... eventually i got my money back

heres a suggestion, y dont u ask kyle if he's EVER had any complaints or problems with them???? see what he says

on a different note, i can get you some 55lb or 72lb top quality siemens for $630... they are at the top of my highly recommended list

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:03 am 
Parts Gopher

WA, Australia

ebs_4l wrote:
cominthru wrote:

go to the wreckers, ask for a set of VN commodore injectors, take them home, unscrew the pintle metering nozzle caps, give them a fresh coat of black paint, and BINGO... u have a set of 6boost injectors. OH, dont forget to grind off the end of the part number

i went through a whole lot of pain with kyle and his rip-off injectors. He didnt think i would work out what and how those injectors were... i even asked if they were 901 injectors, he assured me NO, they are not... well, the head of the bosch tech department told me otherwise, since the 901 as fitted to a vn and many other cars, was the ONLY bosch injector to use a screw-on metering nozzle.

long story short, 6 out of 12 leaked, 5 out of 12 didnt even open.... eventually i got my money back

heres a suggestion, y dont u ask kyle if he's EVER had any complaints or problems with them???? see what he says

on a different note, i can get you some 55lb or 72lb top quality siemens for $630... they are at the top of my highly recommended list

I have to agree, the 72lb/h siemens I have in my car are great, they are controllable at small openings (ie car idles well) and flow very very well. They were damn damn cheap too, I got mine direct from the USA to my door for about $650. If anyone needs big injectors for their 4L i'de say these are the ones to buy. There on the top of my list too. On a different note, I notice your running a surecam custom grind.....I just got my head back, with one fitted, I'm hoping I make power to 6000rpm or so, where are you making peak power with yours, and whats the idle like?? did you need a high stall or anything???

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:40 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: 1994 ED Ricer

WA, Australia

ebs_4l wrote:
cominthru wrote:

f**k man.. make me look like a criminal! Sorry paul i didnt realise this try them anyway, like i said before they probably need a good clean..

Last edited by eed-250 on Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:47 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: BA XR6 TURBO

NSW, Australia

where did ya relocate ya battery too paul? and pod off the turbo ay:P

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next