turbo auto ef ,gearbox mods urgent help please 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: turbo auto ef ,gearbox mods urgent help please
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:33 am 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: EF Fairmont

QLD, Australia

ok jsut bought a snort stage 4 kit(will b getting ecu next week wat would u guys recommend, i dont no jack about ecu's etc) and wat needs ot be done to the gearbox im definatley keepin it auto im looking for 200-220rwks i dont want to go all out just yet with power that will b plenty for me for a while, im in the goldcoast so if neone nows of a place that does this work all help is much appreciated and needed fairly urgently gota get this all installed and finished b4 i take it up to townsville cheers guys

Piss On Holden!!!!
EF Fairmont argon silver, ultralows,koni adjustables,pioneer stereo, 19 inch vault kaotiks,

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:55 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Hi

Give Brett4777 a PM , he can help you out with a BTR 4 speed auto , Brett can build you the same specs as the BA turbo autos that come out . I'm sure he can send you one up to Qld outright no change over required if you speak to him.

Will handle the power without a problem

As far as the ECU , I think BigKev has a 3D Wolf Version4 plus for sale in here brand new never used . PM BigKev or do a search on all his threads .

Atherwise if he has sold it i can supply u 3D Wolf version 4 still even tho the new model is out the V500 model.

There are plenty other After Market ECU's that are fully programmable FUEL and Ignition. Wolf , Ems , Microtech ,Haltech , Altronics , Motec theses are just a few that are here in Australia but there are plenty more manufactures out there in the world.

You will be spending between $1500 upto $5000 depending what you budget allows you to purchase.

cheers

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:23 am 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: EF Fairmont

QLD, Australia

cheers for that man helps heaps, im getting thw worjk done at hi-torque performance on brisbane road on the coast and they r gona use a haltech with my setup which im fine with the seem a good ecu and gearbox wise ill have a chat tpo them and c wat they can do wat is the limit for power on the ba spec boxes because later on ill be lookin for more power would like to cover that from the astart and not have to build the box again.
cheers

Piss On Holden!!!!
EF Fairmont argon silver, ultralows,koni adjustables,pioneer stereo, 19 inch vault kaotiks,

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]