Fordmods Logo

Wanta Be PYROAY Rebuiild... 

Page 5 of 5 [ 73 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

very nice work

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

ebs_4l wrote:
trumpets

hi

just saw in the back ground a TIg welder

what brand and model is it ???

are u happy with it ???

what sort of money are we talking about buying one ??

cheers

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF & VTR1000

NSW, Australia

my lord, i have myself a stiffy! haha, good work lads, keep it up!

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:58 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: EF 95' Fairmont

WA, Australia

Wow just read the topic awesome job there tjb45 any updates?...

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:40 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA xr8 Magnet ute

VIC, Australia

updates?

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:01 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EF Futura

VIC, Australia

another legend in the build up, today we are reading updates tomorow were reading it in a mag! sik! nice work..

Rehab is for quitters !

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: el falcon

Power: 608 rwkw

WA, Australia

was tjb45 car in a mag??

# 1997 EL Falcon GLI - 600+rwkw

# 2008 FPV FG GTE - Xa Coilovers, 20x8/ 20x10 Fairladys

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF

VIC, Australia

fritzz wrote:
was tjb45 car in a mag??

Beats the hell out of me.....

The cars going great, I haven't had time to touch it since I got it on the road about a year ago now. I had it tuned at Mikes Dyno, it was always going to be a conservative tune as I was still running the engine in, and the injectors I ordered for it didn’t show up in time for the tune so we had to stick with the 360cc ones. It made reasonable power, 260rwkw at 10psi, but the injectors are at 96% duty cycle, and we ran out of time on the dyno for anymore fine tuning..
The cars a blast to drive, its my everyday work car, I've done about 20,000ks in last year and it hasn’t miss a beat, even on the stinking hot days with the aircon on flat out.. I get around 9-10 litre per 100ks on the highway, and you cant beat the look you get when you drag off a VE SS. Over all it’s the best car I’ve ever owned, Heaps off power and still all the mod cons like power steering, air con, curse control and so on..

Anyway I'm going to get the car back on the dyno for a proper tune shortly, its well intruley run in now so there will be no holding back. There’s a few things I'm going to change.
1. New billet cam
2. Different top half of the inlet manifold, I milled alot of the last one out, which I think has caused some flow problems.
3. New injectors, I'll make sure I have them in hand before booking the dyno this time.
4. Maybe something to improve the spark from the coil packs, I’ll see what’s out there..
5. replace the LSD with something else. I don’t want to put a spool in it as I do to much town driving, and the LSD didn’t last very long at all. I’ve heard about these 4x4 lokka diff centres that are supposed to be good, so I might give one of them a test…
And replace the auto when the dies, which I dont think will be to far away.

I’ll be sure to keep you guys up-to-date on it all and will post some more pics when I get the new stuff happening..
With anyluck I’ll get most of it done before the Albury autofest, so I can have the car there…

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:02 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: EF Futura

VIC, Australia

tjb45 wrote:
fritzz wrote:
was tjb45 car in a mag??

Beats the hell out of me.....

The cars going great, I haven't had time to touch it since I got it on the road about a year ago now. I had it tuned at Mikes Dyno, it was always going to be a conservative tune as I was still running the engine in, and the injectors I ordered for it didn’t show up in time for the tune so we had to stick with the 360cc ones. It made reasonable power, 260rwkw at 10psi, but the injectors are at 96% duty cycle, and we ran out of time on the dyno for anymore fine tuning..
The cars a blast to drive, its my everyday work car, I've done about 20,000ks in last year and it hasn’t miss a beat, even on the stinking hot days with the aircon on flat out.. I get around 9-10 litre per 100ks on the highway, and you cant beat the look you get when you drag off a VE SS. Over all it’s the best car I’ve ever owned, Heaps off power and still all the mod cons like power steering, air con, curse control and so on..

Anyway I'm going to get the car back on the dyno for a proper tune shortly, its well intruley run in now so there will be no holding back. There’s a few things I'm going to change.
1. New billet cam
2. Different top half of the inlet manifold, I milled alot of the last one out, which I think has caused some flow problems.
3. New injectors, I'll make sure I have them in hand before booking the dyno this time.
4. Maybe something to improve the spark from the coil packs, I’ll see what’s out there..
5. replace the LSD with something else. I don’t want to put a spool in it as I do to much town driving, and the LSD didn’t last very long at all. I’ve heard about these 4x4 lokka diff centres that are supposed to be good, so I might give one of them a test…
And replace the auto when the dies, which I dont think will be to far away.

I’ll be sure to keep you guys up-to-date on it all and will post some more pics when I get the new stuff happening..
With anyluck I’ll get most of it done before the Albury autofest, so I can have the car there…
nice, how much have you spent so far?

Rehab is for quitters !

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

Cy4NiD3 wrote:

mannn...the topic is over a year old

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:27 pm 
Stock as a Rock

WA, Australia

Ive only been on the forums for a few months came accross it and decided to do some grave dig'n cause no updates had been done for so long.....

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:42 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: EL XR6 (Formally PYROAY)

WA, Australia

Cy4NiD3 wrote:
Ive only been on the forums for a few months came accross it and decided to do some grave dig'n cause no updates had been done for so long.....

HHMMM :? YESTURDAY :lol:

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:13 pm 
Stock as a Rock

WA, Australia

skidder wrote:
Cy4NiD3 wrote:

mannn...the topic is over a year old

IMPRTETA I was replying to what he said.....

Sort by  
 Page 5 of 5  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5