Fordmods Logo

AU 24LB INJECTORS INTO ED 

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:00 am 
Stock as a Rock

QLD, Australia

XR9UTE wrote:
You can with some but not others as you'll find with EF-L(and any other EEC for that matter). Some data locations are not quite the same.
You have a 3DFA Jason. So it's possible to do this but I'm not entirely happy with cars that have had the 2DDA/C bin overwritten on 3DFA.
A MAF xfer and injector slope change to your 3DFA may be the answer here.
Hi fellas,
Pete, when you say that your not entirely happy about cars having the 2DDA/ 2DCA bin overwritten on 3DFA, what don't you like about it?
also, what do you mean about a MAF xfer and injector slope change to my 3DFA? i don't understand!!,

Jaysen, if you have the copys of the GT cath codes how much would i be looking at here?
Thanx for the replys fellas!!
Cheers Jason. :)

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:03 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: V8 T5 Fairmont & BA XR6T

NSW, Australia

Pete, Im aware of the differences between EF/EL 5ltrs, and Ive not changed bins between models, just between the same models, ie EL. I do agree that if you can get a bin from the correct model EEC that already is factory tweaked ie GT or Sprint, then that will be the best way to go as a starting point.

Jason, MAF xfer, Injector Slopes are paramaters that can be changed in the bin (binary) along with so many others that its just crazy. If Pete can get/make you a bin to suit your 3DFA, then that will be the way to go. Ive not got a complete/workable definition of the EB/ED bins, so at the moment I cant "quickly" edit parameters, maybe this might give me the encouragement I need to do something about that.

Dima, Mitch & Jay's RPD

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2