Fordmods Logo

being ripped off is no fun 

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:58 am 
Smokin em up

Ride: Pursuit 250

NSW, Australia

xb-coupe-351 wrote:
I know how you feel, it only cost me $700 recently, and I never got what I ordered, and the guy refuses to communicate......

All too common unfortunatly, only problem with me was I am in sydney and my money is in perth :evil: .....otherwise the problem would have been fixed one way or another :x

gee mate your forgiving even for seven hundred I would drive the 3 days to perth to find him and beat the s**t out him or inflict 3 to 4 times the monetary value of damage on his property. Which ever came first.

Post subject: rip offs
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:56 am 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: ef XR8 / xe fairmont ghia 393.

SA, Australia

yerah a good mate of mine has just been thrue the same thing.

he paid 3.500 do have a tough diff built and it just never rocked up. he calls the dude weekly but he just keeps on saying hes busy with other jobs. since then he even stopped answering his work fone.

prick.
oh well if any 1s keen to meet up me and my mate will be retrieving his money of his diff in three weeks in NSW...

Ef xr8. Charged 9psi, tw 170 heads,track heat intakes,1.72 rockers, f303 cam, custom plazma man/ rapid cooler, 60lb injectors, tko600, sct eliminator, aeromotive fuel system.

393 xe ghia stage 5 als raceglides c4,9" full spool 31spline moser axles. Will be looking at running high 9s low 10's

Post subject: Re: rip offs
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:59 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA Falcon Suzy Across

Power: 178 rwkw

VIC, Australia

jagga wrote:
yerah a good mate of mine has just been thrue the same thing.

he paid 3.500 do have a tough diff built and it just never rocked up. he calls the dude weekly but he just keeps on saying hes busy with other jobs. since then he even stopped answering his work fone.

prick.
oh well if any 1s keen to meet up me and my mate will be retrieving his money of his diff in three weeks in NSW...

damn, if only it was in melbourne..

178.3 rwkw
15.1@96 mph
Now with 3.9 shrooms

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA 3v ute

VIC, Australia

did any of your guys get a reciept or something like that? surely you can get the consumer affairs or something like that onto them

www.bseries.com.au/punktured

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA 3v ute

VIC, Australia

did any of your guys get a reciept or something like that? surely you can get the consumer affairs or something like that onto them

www.bseries.com.au/punktured

Post subject: Re: being ripped off is no fun
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 29 images

Ride: ELXR8 SERIES 2

SA, Australia

409Stroker wrote:
just a timelly reminder to all you rev heads out there to not let your hard erned money out of your hands to easy, as i intrusted 3 thousand dollars to a very good friend only for him to rip me off and it now turns out im 3thousand down and also am missing my gearbox beware people dont trust anyone .........any one got a C4 they could donate lol with full manual extra clutches 3500stally and reverse shift pattern $@%#..

man that sux are you gana hunt him down and do some serious damage to him or his stuff cos i know i would drive half way round country to get someone that was a mate who did that not for the money but just cos he was ment to be a mate

EL XR8 SERIES 2, 5SPD, HOT CHILLI RED, 200 ODD RWKW OF V8 FUN AND GAMES

EF XR6, 5SPD, HERITAGE GREEN, AU XR6 VCT ENGINE

VL COMMODORE, 5SPD, WHITE

BA XT, AUTO, OFFSHORE BLUE

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:34 am 
EFI Guru

Gallery: 28 images

Ride: 351 Vogue,XH 5.0,'17 5.0 Stang

WA, Australia

While we're on the subject I'll tell you about a crook called Kevin Carter. He got on the forums and asked questions about fitting a 5.0 into his XE ute which I helped him with. Then he needed more help. So I did a bunch drawings etc charged a miniscule $45 and the prick never paid. I reported him him to the moderators of this forum who have basically ignored me. His email is kevgt351@bigpond.com. He's in NSW and reckons he does right hook conversions for F-series trucks(most likely complete s**t!)

Pete.

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:08 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 35 images

Ride: xy fairmont

WA, Australia

unfortunatlly i gave the money and my gbox to a friend up here in the bush to drop the gbox off in perth with the cash to an apparent friends workshop after 4 months of every eccuse under the sun i did some digging to find out where the work shop was so i contacted them and they new nothing of the deal and now im left standing here with my %#$@ in my hand with no gearbox and no money turns out the guy has a drug habbit that i was not aware of and my money has gone up his arm and the wearabouts of my gbox well god only nows coz the wanker up and split from town leaving a line of distruction behind him it turns out now the word has got around that i was not the only one he screwed ....all i can say is carma will catch up with him and ill never get a friend to help me out again think you are being looked after to descover he has a knife in your back well i wont be coart out again lets just say this was a learning experiance for me and i hope everyone out there learns from this and it doesnt happen to eny of you

If you have it under control then you dont have enough power..
There is no replacement for Displacment..

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:17 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 35 images

Ride: xy fairmont

WA, Australia

unfortunatly this guy is bigger and bader than me so looks like i have to wear it and besides how i going to get money out of a junky that owes over ten G to other people as well dumb medumb dumb dumb well he has my 3000 and my gbox at least i have my motor back and thats a hole new story .. you wouldnt believe the s**t ive gone threw in last few weeks ... it turns out my motor isnt a 409 but a mear 393 lol it has all the goodies in it but its not what i asked for will still produce good numbers but just a nother con this guy has pulled on me so much for good friends

If you have it under control then you dont have enough power..
There is no replacement for Displacment..

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:12 am 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: F150 EL mont&2001 cobra

QLD, Australia

An eye for a eye hunt the prick down and steal from him after smashing both his knees with a baseball bat. That is what I am going to do to the dog that cleaned out my storage shed.

Smoken the hides in top gear

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:56 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: Pursuit 250

NSW, Australia

409Stroker wrote:
unfortunatly this guy is bigger and bader than me so looks like i have to wear it and besides how i going to get money out of a junky that owes over ten G to other people as well dumb medumb dumb dumb well he has my 3000 and my gbox at least i have my motor back and thats a hole new story .. you wouldnt believe the s**t ive gone threw in last few weeks ... it turns out my motor isnt a 409 but a mear 393 lol it has all the goodies in it but its not what i asked for will still produce good numbers but just a nother con this guy has pulled on me so much for good friends

Put some thought behind it there is always a way to F*** some one over its just that some times it takes a lot of patience and waiting but wait long enough and you will get your chance you just need a long memory deep commitment and resolve and eventually your chance will come. just hope your there to laugh at the sucker when he gets his come upence. Filthy drug addict scum never change but they do eventually come unstuck. I hope the filthy piece of S*** is reding this too.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2