price of plates in qld is one off noa annual fee
personised 3 letters 2 numbers or visa versa $395
prestige $2195 6 letters and/or numbers 1 space allowed
got my heart set on one for the ute but 2k's a lot of muhla

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:50 pm 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

wild6 wrote:
i wouldnt go through ford theyd charge an arm and a leg. try canberra car styling or awc they should be able to help out
r u still gonna stroke ur xr?
regards from adam

I didn't want to go through Ford, but its lookin like my last resort! I have a cousin working there, so i should be able to get around 30% off... dont know anything about canb. car styling! But i know for sure that awc dont do the rebel kit for the au! So doesn't leave much, lol
The stroker is definetly gettin done, flirting with mayb a vortek blower but i dunno yet.. still gotta draw it up and price it all! I'm really just diein for the kit to be done, it eats away at me every nite i go to sleep, lol
Carlos,
P.S how is your fine machine runnin?

FPV & XR OWNERS CLUB OF VICTORIA

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:44 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

my cars going alright im just witing for my heads to come in then itll be going in to get my stroker head and cam package done i cant wait
sounds like ur cars gonna be a bit of a weapon when its finished.
is urs auto and if so did u find out if the 3.9's will work ok with ur auto
maybe u could ask awc if they know of anyone who'll do they rebel kit.
regards from adam

series3 xr8 5 speed manual, pacemaker extractors, 3' exhaust, lowered cold air intake, k&n filter, interior, 3.9s
13.9584 @ 98.51 mph 1.9447 60 ft
188.9rwkw 525nm torque
AU2te50 lowered twin 2.5 inch exhaust

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:03 am 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

wild6 wrote:
my cars going alright im just witing for my heads to come in then itll be going in to get my stroker head and cam package done i cant wait
sounds like ur cars gonna be a bit of a weapon when its finished.
is urs auto and if so did u find out if the 3.9's will work ok with ur auto
maybe u could ask awc if they know of anyone who'll do they rebel kit.
regards from adam

Look Out! Who have you got doin yur motor? Yurself.. or a shop??
Your going to be fryin those back rubbers in no time, if your not alrdy. lol
Yer, mines an auto! The 3.9's will be dropped in nicely, will be able to make it work, to a lot of ppl's dismay, :p Had the Stage2 Shift Kit in the bird for like 5-6 weeks, and im lovin it! 2nd & 3rd gear chirps are now par for the course.
Im gonna get a price this weekend from my cuz, and compare with c2r's old prices...and go from there, for the kit.
Carlos,

Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:02 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

im getting eas performance in tullamarine to do it (a mate of mines brother is part owner). i cant wait should be a nice little package once done.
shift sounds good i used to have one on my 6 cylinder futura and thatmade a huge difference. who did ur shift kit for u?
yeh u never know with ur cousin at ford u may get a good price. when did c2r go out of business?
who's doing ur diff?
regards adam

series3 xr8 5 speed manual, pacemaker extractors, 3' exhaust, lowered cold air intake, k&n filter, interior, 3.9s
188.9rwkw 525nm torque

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:18 pm 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

wild6 wrote:
im getting eas performance in tullamarine to do it (a mate of mines brother is part owner). i cant wait should be a nice little package once done.
shift sounds good i used to have one on my 6 cylinder futura and thatmade a huge difference. who did ur shift kit for u?
yeh u never know with ur cousin at ford u may get a good price. when did c2r go out of business?
who's doing ur diff?
regards adam

Tight, sounds like the goods. Im happy to see other ppl not givin up on there lil' Windsor 5ltr's! Yurs shuld be screamin.. .. :D
The boys down at Hightech Automotives & Diff's built my auto, they will be also droppin the gears into the back.
DAMMMM, Ford aren't cheap.. lol pricey bas#ards! c2r fell through, well i heard about it 2 weeks ago, but wasn't long before then!
Carlos,

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:36 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

how much do ford want for the kit?
where r hitech autos and diffs located?
no need to give up on the old windsor theres heeps of years research worth of research behind them all u gotta do is pull em apart and go to work on them and they go hard

188.9rwkw 525nm torque

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:15 pm 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

wild6 wrote:
how much do ford want for the kit?
where r hitech autos and diffs located?
no need to give up on the old windsor theres heeps of years research worth of research behind them all u gotta do is pull em apart and go to work on them and they go hard

Hmmm, for 2x Side Skirts + Rear Bar, mesh..bolts nuts ect ect.. $3,200.00! I laughed, be rest-assured! Thats supplied only!! lol
Hitech Auto's & Diff's in Sunshine. Top blokes down there..
I reckon, i cant wait to get started on the old girl, i want her screamin into the 12's. Just need to think of personallised plates...
Carlos,

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:53 am 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

hahaha gee ford r a rip off. is that even with ur cousin getting u a better price. r u sure c2r r out of business there must be someone else who does it.
u may even get into the 11's running slicks and the right suspension setup if ur gonna run a supercharger as well.
theres an ed xr8 in my area stroked with heads and cam and all that sorta stuff and it runs a 12.2

188.9rwkw 525nm torque

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:57 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 98 XH XR6

VIC, Australia

nice car mate that looks awsome really does nice number plates to

ONE FOR RUM AND RUM FOR ALL

4.0ltr 1998 XH XR6 - 2 JVC 4way 6X9's - 2 JVC 4way 4" in doors - JVC head unit - AU XR8 intake snorkel

Paceys, hi flow cat and many more still to come

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:02 pm 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

wild6 wrote:
hahaha gee ford r a rip off. is that even with ur cousin getting u a better price. r u sure c2r r out of business there must be someone else who does it.
u may even get into the 11's running slicks and the right suspension setup if ur gonna run a supercharger as well.
theres an ed xr8 in my area stroked with heads and cam and all that sorta stuff and it runs a 12.2

Nah, that was just from local ford dealer, Hallam Ford actuallyy.
With my cousin's discount, i am probably lookin $2,800.00, which is still massive, supplied only, i would be happy to pay around 1-2k, when u think i dont need front bar, rear spolier.. i dunno! But i know for sure c2r hav gone bankrupt.. the boys at xr performance down this end, get a lot of kits from there, and advised me. And if u jump on there site.. the disclaimer appears. And i am yet to source out another joint that gets those Rebel Kits.
I'm either goin stoker or supercharger, dont think i hav the balls to do both.. wuld be far too powerfull for a streeter! Im happy with 12's, keep in mind, full street car.. with fair system in it! I wont the best of both worlds, style & performance.
Just got the car back today, mickey cut & polish and clean up! Looks 100%, "carlos waitin for the rain". Also picked up a car-bra for the old girl, be intrestin to see how she looks with it on.
Carlos,

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:45 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

sounds good mate do u have any pics of her to put up?
ive got a car bra for mine it actually looks quite good as the aus have a pointy nose. i dont use mine much coz whenever i put it on it always rains and i have to take it off anyway.

188.9rwkw 525nm torque

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:30 am 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

wild6 wrote:
sounds good mate do u have any pics of her to put up?
ive got a car bra for mine it actually looks quite good as the aus have a pointy nose. i dont use mine much coz whenever i put it on it always rains and i have to take it off anyway.

These were taken sum time ago:

Since, have got colour coded mirrors.. and dropped another 20mm in the rear. Yer, im a lil' dodgy on the car-bra, apparently you need to drill sum holes under the front kit?? Whered u pick yours up from? Got any pics with bra on...
Carlos,

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:58 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

nah no pics of it yet with the bra on ill try to take some on the weekend with the bra on.
looks very nice mate what springs r in it, try and get some pics of it with the back 20mm lower.
thats galaxy blue isnt it looks grouse gotta love the au xr's

188.9rwkw 525nm torque

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:47 pm 
Oompa Loompa

VIC, Australia

wild6 wrote:
nah no pics of it yet with the bra on ill try to take some on the weekend with the bra on.
looks very nice mate what springs r in it, try and get some pics of it with the back 20mm lower.
thats galaxy blue isnt it looks grouse gotta love the au xr's

Be intresting to see wat the bra looks like on the car..
Herrod lowered it, fully adjustable front end.. but not entirely sure on the specs of the gear, handles mint tho!
I'll get sum nice photo's and send em' your way.. galaxy blue it is! Wonder how it will c*m up with your kit on it, hope it looks tight.
Carlos,

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 3  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next