Fordmods Logo

Help, how to remove alt. pulley. 

 

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

 
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:05 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 2976

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: BF Typhoon

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

xr8 dismantler wrote:
the later in the arvo the better.

just give me a call B4 you come down


and bring Bourbon it will come of for sure :lol: :lol:

haha, what bourbon you like; got a bit here actually..
Let me know what days are cool for you; i get tuesdays/wednesdays off atmo and next week the front bumper is getting done. Free tomorrow if you end up not being busy; if thats no cool nicko knows my number when you work out a quiet suitable day haha :D

 

_________________

BF Typhoon, Dejavu - 6sp Auto, Leather, Sunroof, 19"s, Electric Pedals, Tint, FPV Sports Wheel, FPV Mats.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:47 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 6432

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 6 images

Daniel wrote:
Vic wrote:
Use a flank drive socket on it if you have already started to wear the corners off... they grip on the flat surfaces of the bolt / nut instead of the corners.

Where can i get one of these; do you knw the size i need?
Is this what you used vic? :P

Snap On, Sidchrome, Metrinch...

Image

 

_________________

5.6L of carbon footprint.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:49 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 2976

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: BF Typhoon

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Vic wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Vic wrote:
Use a flank drive socket on it if you have already started to wear the corners off... they grip on the flat surfaces of the bolt / nut instead of the corners.

Where can i get one of these; do you knw the size i need?
Is this what you used vic? :P

Snap On, Sidchrome, Metrinch...

Image

thanks for the pic vic, didnt even know those existed hey! :lol:

 

_________________

BF Typhoon, Dejavu - 6sp Auto, Leather, Sunroof, 19"s, Electric Pedals, Tint, FPV Sports Wheel, FPV Mats.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:54 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 6432

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 6 images

They're very handy for removing those nuts that have had the corners rounded off. If a single hex socket no longer has grip then go the flank drive socket.

 

_________________

5.6L of carbon footprint.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 41

Posts: 3519

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR8, XD Fairmont Ghia

Location: Ferntree Gully
VIC, Australia

Daniel wrote:
xr8 dismantler wrote:
the later in the arvo the better.

just give me a call B4 you come down


and bring Bourbon it will come of for sure :lol: :lol:

haha, what bourbon you like; got a bit here actually..
Let me know what days are cool for you; i get tuesdays/wednesdays off atmo and next week the front bumper is getting done. Free tomorrow if you end up not being busy; if thats no cool nicko knows my number when you work out a quiet suitable day haha :D


just give me a call B4 you come down. about 5 - 6 pm is normally a little quieter. not like today when they were 5 deep at the counter. ROMF
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 2976

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: BF Typhoon

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

xr8 dismantler wrote:
Daniel wrote:
xr8 dismantler wrote:
the later in the arvo the better.

just give me a call B4 you come down


and bring Bourbon it will come of for sure :lol: :lol:

haha, what bourbon you like; got a bit here actually..
Let me know what days are cool for you; i get tuesdays/wednesdays off atmo and next week the front bumper is getting done. Free tomorrow if you end up not being busy; if thats no cool nicko knows my number when you work out a quiet suitable day haha :D


just give me a call B4 you come down. about 5 - 6 pm is normally a little quieter. not like today when they were 5 deep at the counter. ROMF

Cool cool, will see what happens with my roster as im about to change it all round i think - good to hear your busy down there, queing out they door ey! :wink:
Time to buy another sexy car? :lol:

 

_________________

BF Typhoon, Dejavu - 6sp Auto, Leather, Sunroof, 19"s, Electric Pedals, Tint, FPV Sports Wheel, FPV Mats.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:12 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 41

Posts: 3519

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR8, XD Fairmont Ghia

Location: Ferntree Gully
VIC, Australia

Daniel wrote:
Cool cool, will see what happens with my roster as im about to change it all round i think - good to hear your busy down there, queing out they door ey! :wink:
Time to buy another sexy car? :lol:

trying to decide XY GTHO or a 348ts or F355 Ferrari :lol:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 2976

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: BF Typhoon

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Sorry to pull up an old thread here, but im slow n just getting around to this haha!

Ive managed to get ahold of a Rattle gun (120) and spent a good 2mins on the fkn thing trying to budge it..
Nothing seems to be moving it; the mech at my dads work rekons he will need to remove it to heat it up to get it off as he suspects "locktite" has been used.
Anyway, does this sound right for it to not be budging; i mean this aint not hand held elec rattle gun, its a pro rattle gun they are using on trucks to undo the tightest of things, 120pound or something like he said - weird?

Any thoughts or comments welcome :shock:

 

_________________

BF Typhoon, Dejavu - 6sp Auto, Leather, Sunroof, 19"s, Electric Pedals, Tint, FPV Sports Wheel, FPV Mats.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:28 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names