Fordmods Logo

help! 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: help!
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:57 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: 98 nl Fairlane Giha V8

WA, Australia

hi all new to this site second time on here i have an NC V8 fairlane on gas/pet the petrol wasnt working turns out was fuel pump bought new one it fired up only to piss fuel somewhere behin firewall so took plemun chamber off to see what was behind there there was a line going to plenum canber but was blocked off with a bolt couldnt seem to find a home for it so put it all back went to start it on gas heard a BANG from airbox now wont start on gas nor petrol can someone please help shed a light on this for me thanks

Post subject: Re: help!
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:45 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF-XR8chaser

NSW, Australia

christianungapen wrote:
hi all new to this site second time on here i have an NC V8 fairlane on gas/pet the petrol wasnt working turns out was fuel pump bought new one it fired up only to piss fuel somewhere behin firewall so took plemun chamber off to see what was behind there there was a line going to plenum canber but was blocked off with a bolt couldnt seem to find a home for it so put it all back went to start it on gas heard a BANG from airbox now wont start on gas nor petrol can someone please help shed a light on this for me thanks

the blocked of vacum line i think goes to the fuel pressure regulator on the top of the canister,both fuel rails are hooked up with a rubber hose fitted under the rails,they are factory moulded and fitted,i dont know if they are replaceable.check in this area for the leak.also check that the fuel rail is on the injectors all the way down and the rails are bolted down.the lpg blow back,check the hoses from the converter to the intake,the maf and wiring,the dog leg pipe-may be split or broken,or a loose or blown of fitting.

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Post subject: Re: help!
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF-XR8chaser

NSW, Australia

find anything yet?

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]