Fordmods Logo

stuck in iraq 

 

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

 
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 49

Posts: 6467

Joined: 18th Dec 2006

Ride: 93 ED sedan

Power: 161 rwkw

Location: Rockhampton
QLD, Australia

kezz wrote:
cjh wrote:
kyle173 wrote:
no i got a minimi f89 and i got a styr to for wen im shooter up top the aslav. go 6rar. would love to gett me ute here 4c a litre and roads as straight as the eye can see. only problem is there are bombs on the road that can flip tanks


Pity its not a MAG 58...............lol

At least when you hit something with a 7.62mm, it feels like its hitting hard, especially with the old SLR's with the gas plug set to zero.


f**k carrying it around though... and f**k carrying the ammo for it too. A bloke I went to school with is in Iraq atm and my mate is due to leave for there very soon. Stay safe.


If its vehicle mounted, then who's carrying it around?????

 

_________________

http://youtu.be/jJTh9F3Vgg0

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 2256

Joined: 5th May 2005

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 5 Star Boxcar

Location: blu mtns
NSW, Australia

cjh wrote:
kezz wrote:
cjh wrote:
kyle173 wrote:
no i got a minimi f89 and i got a styr to for wen im shooter up top the aslav. go 6rar. would love to gett me ute here 4c a litre and roads as straight as the eye can see. only problem is there are bombs on the road that can flip tanks


Pity its not a MAG 58...............lol

At least when you hit something with a 7.62mm, it feels like its hitting hard, especially with the old SLR's with the gas plug set to zero.


f**k carrying it around though... and f**k carrying the ammo for it too. A bloke I went to school with is in Iraq atm and my mate is due to leave for there very soon. Stay safe.



If its vehicle mounted, then who's carrying it around?????


Ah yes your right, I failed to realise that lol. I had been lugging one around for a week so my love for the Mag 58 isnt very deep... untill I got to fire it around the range hehehe

 

_________________

Kezz's 5sp Box Car ---> RPD enhanced with a bunch of other stuff

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 49

Posts: 6467

Joined: 18th Dec 2006

Ride: 93 ED sedan

Power: 161 rwkw

Location: Rockhampton
QLD, Australia

kezz wrote:
cjh wrote:


If its vehicle mounted, then who's carrying it around?????


Ah yes your right, I failed to realise that lol. I had been lugging one around for a week so my love for the Mag 58 isnt very deep... untill I got to fire it around the range hehehe



I liked the MAG 58, the rate of fire was good, better than the ol M60.
The only drag with the 58 was the link shot out the side, and the shells got dumped right in front of your trigger hand. Many a bloke got shell burns from them, shells went down the hole where your sleeve bottons up.
I like big bore stuff, it gets fvcked up when it gets hit......lol

 

_________________

http://youtu.be/jJTh9F3Vgg0

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:49 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Posts: 154

Joined: 18th Nov 2004

Location: 4300
QLD, Australia

Does the Navy still have barrel boys, id like to be the barrel boy.


Max loves god, god loves Max...team jesus
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 49

Posts: 6467

Joined: 18th Dec 2006

Ride: 93 ED sedan

Power: 161 rwkw

Location: Rockhampton
QLD, Australia

max power wrote:
Does the Navy still have barrel boys, id like to be the barrel boy.


Max loves god, god loves Max...team jesus



Only you would come up with that, eh, MAX????

 

_________________

http://youtu.be/jJTh9F3Vgg0

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:01 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 155

Joined: 20th Jun 2007

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: bf xr8, rmz 450 07

Power: 244 rwkw

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

so fair i have got 80mm throttle body blue radiator hoses a heavy duty cluth ram pod getting billit oil puimp gears and rip shift soon any one got any more ideas for bolt ons home in march to put it on the dyno

 

_________________

www.bseries.com.au/kyle173

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:46 pm 
EFI Guru
Offline

Age: 52

Posts: 4289

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 28 images

Ride: 351 Vogue,XH 5.0,'17 5.0 Stang

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Get rid of the 80mm t-body....they don't help. Unless it's on a positive displacement supercharger and then you'll need at least a 90mm job.
Check out BPT for some underdrives and look at their supoib supercharger kit while you're at it.

Pete.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:54 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline
User avatar

Age: 35

Posts: 174

Joined: 9th May 2005

Ride: BF Fairmont

Location: Gippsland
VIC, Australia

kyle173 wrote:
only problem is there are bombs on the road that can flip tanks


get a decent sump guard :P

 

_________________

EB Ghia Leather interior & more - CLICK HERE

Lightning Strike '06 BF Fairmont - powered by ICOM JTG

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:14 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 155

Joined: 20th Jun 2007

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: bf xr8, rmz 450 07

Power: 244 rwkw

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

thanks any idea how much and were to get one from

 

_________________

www.bseries.com.au/kyle173

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:21 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 155

Joined: 20th Jun 2007

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: bf xr8, rmz 450 07

Power: 244 rwkw

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

this is me car at the moment

 

 

Attachments:
P4210039.jpg
P4210039.jpg [ 31.82 KiB | Viewed 29 times ]

 

_________________

www.bseries.com.au/kyle173

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:52 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 155

Joined: 20th Jun 2007

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: bf xr8, rmz 450 07

Power: 244 rwkw

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

not long now to im on me holidays and getting some work done im still thinking about weather or not to get a supercharger or upgrade me dirtbike to the 08 models any ideas

 

_________________

www.bseries.com.au/kyle173

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:49 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names