Fordmods Logo

who won....... 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: who won.......
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:44 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Posts: 10

Joined: 2nd Dec 2004

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

the dyno shootout?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: who won.......
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 617

Joined: 11th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU III XR8 347ci

Location: Canberra
ACT, Australia

Dave wrote:
the dyno shootout?


Good question..
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 1679

Joined: 8th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: 32 GTR

Location: Greenacre
NSW, Australia

I heard the dyno readings were quite weird or something, but ys i would also like to know who won. :)

 

_________________

237.9 KW ATW

12.485

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 617

Joined: 11th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU III XR8 347ci

Location: Canberra
ACT, Australia

Snow_white wrote:
I heard the dyno readings were quite weird or something, but ys i would also like to know who won. :)


Yeah they were at times..
I think it was overheating or something - It was smoking up at times! :shock:
Also, they had fans pointing all over it, lol!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 1679

Joined: 8th Nov 2004

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: 32 GTR

Location: Greenacre
NSW, Australia

Bassfreak55 wrote:
Snow_white wrote:
I heard the dyno readings were quite weird or something, but ys i would also like to know who won. :)


Yeah they were at times..
I think it was overheating or something - It was smoking up at times! :shock:
Also, they had fans pointing all over it, lol!


Sounds like there $40 a run was worth while :lol:

 

_________________

237.9 KW ATW

12.485

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 2450

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: NL V8 Fairlane

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

Jase won with like 142rwkw.. Why did you post this in V8 section? Trickflow topped teh 8s but there weren't many and I couldn't have been bothered picking my car up for a run.

 

_________________

There are 10 types of people in this world.
Those who know binary and those who don't.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:17 pm 
ACT Cruise Moderator
Offline
User avatar

Age: 36

Posts: 6275

Joined: 24th Nov 2004

Ride: '06 BF GT-P

Power: 293 rwkw

Location: Canberra
ACT, Australia

Snow_white wrote:
Bassfreak55 wrote:
Snow_white wrote:
I heard the dyno readings were quite weird or something, but ys i would also like to know who won. :)


Yeah they were at times..
I think it was overheating or something - It was smoking up at times! :shock:
Also, they had fans pointing all over it, lol!


Sounds like there $40 a run was worth while :lol:


was 2 runs + free drinks/sausage sizzle.

 

_________________

1998 DL LTD in Sparkling Burgundy, daily, 302W, stereo, slow - 97.5rwkw
2006 BF GT-P in Ego, mods. 293rwkw - 12.427@109 - 0-1000m 24.838@221

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:12 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names