Fordmods Logo

Hate myself 

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Post subject: Hate myself
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:23 am 
Parts Gopher

Ride: Falcon Xh

NSW, Australia

I Hate myself. Im a worthless piece of sh*T... After going through all the investigations on how to Au my XH I then went ahead, and changed the rear main seal. Crankcase seal, and done the head/headgasket on my XH engine. It was definantly all the weed I smoked in the 80s for sure. Twisted me forever, like gettin on the magic mushys in bali and never coming back... U see I was so happy with the result of my mini rebuild. Then just now I drove my old AU2 Green top (I sold it to my brother who has a trucking bussiness). Smooth, quite, Smooth. And did I metnion smooth and quite. So If anyone wants me im in the shed gassing myself... On LPG so it takes longer, just so as I can hate myself for longer those final minutes... God Damn I hate it...... Daz.. PS I wont kill myself Im to tight to pay for the fuel.

Post subject: Re: Hate myself
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:31 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF-XR8chaser

NSW, Australia

Dazmonster wrote:
I Hate myself. Im a worthless piece of sh*T... After going through all the investigations on how to Au my XH I then went ahead, and changed the rear main seal. Crankcase seal, and done the head/headgasket on my XH engine. It was definantly all the weed I smoked in the 80s for sure. Twisted me forever, like gettin on the magic mushys in bali and never coming back... U see I was so happy with the result of my mini rebuild. Then just now I drove my old AU2 Green top (I sold it to my brother who has a trucking bussiness). Smooth, quite, Smooth. And did I metnion smooth and quite. So If anyone wants me im in the shed gassing myself... On LPG so it takes longer, just so as I can hate myself for longer those final minutes... God Damn I hate it...... Daz.. PS I wont kill myself Im to tight to pay for the fuel.

get a hobby,grow mushies and sniff petrol,when fully charged up do some panel beating,sledge hammer,make you feel good.

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 am 

Ride: 93EB Fairmont / BA Falcon XR6T

NSW, Australia

Yep i could have told you that. 8-)
Drive a B series. Smoother again

93 EB II Fairmon8 with 17' EL GT's / Clear indicators / H.I.Ds / Sports exhaust / Lowered 2' / K&N / XR6 ECU.
2004 BA MKI XR6T in Lightning Strike paint / K&N / XR8 bonnet / BF lights and a few tweaks.

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:47 pm 
Parts Gopher

NSW, Australia

God Dam nay sayers.... I told you so.... I already knew, and then went and did it anyway... Its like when ya mum said stop doing that or you'l go blind. Did it anyway didnt we. Unless you was a bloke in my trade course in the Early 80s He swore blind that he didnt do it. Now he would have put the Au engine in..... Ohhhh How I hate myself for being so clever....... Now im gonna go sniff some petrol, and grow magic mushrooms..... Daz...

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 32 images

Ride: BA XR6T (mix of BA, BF and FG)

WA, Australia

don't dis the mushies dude.. I spent a great deal of my uni years seeing things that were not there courtesy of the giant paddock of mushies behind the university.

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:24 pm 

Ride: AU XR8

NSW, Australia

thats how it is, you cant expect a dirty old x or e series to handle or ride like an au or even poofy b series..lol..

dont worry, i know how ya feel, my ed has all the suspension bells and whistles and our au fairmont with std tickford suspension still out handles it and rides better..

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Thats cause AU's f**k rock!

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:00 pm 

Ride: AU XR8

NSW, Australia

even though they have been labled ugly, i have to say the series 2/3 are an awsome car for reliability, handling and stopping compared to earlier models..

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

SA, Australia

wait... you hate yourself ..because you DON'T own an AU??? oh....kay....... :shock: :roll: :shock:
I admit they do drive well but there's always a danger you might drive past a shop front window and see its reflection and pass out or vomit on yourself. Plus there's the really difficult part where you have to walk up to them backward in case you accidentally look at it....

351 4V XB Coupe running LPG

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: BA XT V8

WA, Australia

tearlejc wrote:
wait... you hate yourself ..because you DON'T own an AU??? oh....kay....... :shock: :roll: :shock:
I admit they do drive well but there's always a danger you might drive past a shop front window and see its reflection and pass out or vomit on yourself. Plus there's the really difficult part where you have to walk up to them backward in case you accidentally look at it....

hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yep they are ugly little piece of work arent they. :o .

with the whole hating yourself thing.. this is similar to what i expirienced when i brought my BA. had a EL ex persuit V8 for years and then after test driving this once i had to have it.. was nicer, quieter, smoother and the power delivery was relentless compared to my EL..

BA XT V8. Ice Mint. 18" Speedys. XR6T LSD. Full Pacemaker twin 2 1/2inch Stainless Steel system. Custom CAI. Black XR interior with white trimming. Powerbond underdrive kit 25%.
13.65@102mph. 2800 hi-Stall.
230RWKW@5250 rpm. 625NM.

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:33 pm 
Parts Gopher

NSW, Australia

No No No. Its because I didnt put an AU engine in my X series Van... Probably the greatest car in the universe. As its a Fairmont ghia van... the only one made in the world, with up spec instrument panel XR Steering wheel, and get this... This is how you know its a genuine fairmont ghia panel van. Leather.... Thats right a leather bench seat.... So What... I did smoke to much weed in the eighties... Big deal.... Its not over either... Not by a long shot... Next week genuine mustang magnum 500s with raised white letter writing on the tyres. I have cut every speck of rust out of it, its as straight as.. And if I continue to be bored. Im gonna spent weeks, making it a true windowless. This is going to be a massive job. BUT as im now 45 and have lost all interest in masturbating. I need to fill my time in. Rather than Fairmont Ghia Van, what do u guys think of, Sandowner, or Sunman. its the same as a 4 door XU1.. Just different. Daz

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:20 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

VIC, Australia

Maybe turn it into a 4 door with a low line roof, you could possibly call it a wagon.

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: AUII XR6 Uterus

NSW, Australia

93EB wrote:
Yep i could have told you that. 8-)
Drive a B series. Smoother again

untill the rear end bushes flog out, the rear starts rusting and/or the steering rack starts clicking and a rising list of other problems occurs due to either poor engineering/poor maintenance or a combination of the two.

you can't ever expect an older model car to be like a newer one or we would all be driving e series around. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just a lack of people willing to maintain them to an effective standard usually.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 13 posts ]