xe ghia rebuild help 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: xe ghia rebuild help
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:49 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: NC 5.0L

SA, Australia

want some pics of xd-f falcons that have been done up so i can get some idea on what i can do to my xe ghia 351 the car is monza red gettin a set of centerline autodrags 15 by 5 and 15 by 10s i looking at xf ghia gold trim not sur if should change colour or put a pearl in the paint note sure and any help would appreciated thanks :D :D

Last edited by mrghia on Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BF Fairmont

VIC, Australia

Go a nice metallic color no pearl. 17 or 18" 5 spokes preferable simmons f90's if u got the cash, xg or xh ute grille (cant remember which). Body color the taillight covers & bumpers, ghia chrome but get rid of the badge on the bonnet, drop it on its balls xfs look the s**t when u cant see the tops of the tyres under the guards. Dont put a body kit on it whatever u do the standard xf gear looks 10 times better than any aftermarket kit out there. Thats about all i can think of for now if u got any questions or gimme an email and i can send u some pics of my old cars i had 2 very nice xf's one xd-xf mockup n one xf.

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:20 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: NC 5.0L

SA, Australia

iv got a xe ghia and looking at centerline autodrags with 275 rubber on the rear and skinnys on the front gonna the car lowered 1 inch at the fron and 2 inch at the rear gettin the clear indorcators for the rear and 5.8 badges, but found immaculate xf ghia trim in gold that i think would suit the monza red but unsure i like the xf front but dont know if i keep the xe front thou any mor

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]