Fordmods Logo

Ask Papa Smurf (about genuine ford parts) 

 

Page 3 of 190 [ 2837 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 190  Next

 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Papa Smurf
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:56 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 2515

Joined: 27th Mar 2006

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

If I could get the part number for the AU1 ute grille (ie egg crate grill) that would be awesome.

Thanks Nick

 

_________________

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Papa Smurf
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 2091

Joined: 3rd Apr 2008

Ride: EF Fairmont, XG Ute

Can I please have the part number and price for the cruise control switch in the side of the brake master cylinder? For an EF 6.

Do you know of an aftermarket alternative?

Are they common to leak? Mates one has fluid coming out the plug end, only leak we can find but he is losing fluid....

Also for my Missus AU1 XR6, the part number and pricing for the red pinstripes on the front and rear bars?

Thanks Papa Smurf.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Papa Smurf
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 64

Posts: 3448

Joined: 11th Jan 2009

Ride: BA Falcon XT

Location: Smithfield
NSW, Australia

skidder wrote:
If I could get the part number for the AU1 ute grille (ie egg crate grill) that would be awesome.

Thanks Nick


Part number is AUC 8200B and is $106.00 retail unpainted. In my opinion, I think the AU I Futura grille looks better and it costs $99.00. The Egg crate one I have seen around Chromed, still don't like em much though, sorry :D
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Papa Smurf
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 64

Posts: 3448

Joined: 11th Jan 2009

Ride: BA Falcon XT

Location: Smithfield
NSW, Australia

SLO247 wrote:
Can I please have the part number and price for the cruise control switch in the side of the brake master cylinder? For an EF 6.

Do you know of an aftermarket alternative?

Are they common to leak? Mates one has fluid coming out the plug end, only leak we can find but he is losing fluid....

Also for my Missus AU1 XR6, the part number and pricing for the red pinstripes on the front and rear bars?

Thanks Papa Smurf.


De-activate switch for the Cruise is EF 9F924A and it is $40.50 retail. It is a rare thing to sell these days, the one on my AU XR6 is the same and it is the original, 11 years old. I believe there were problems early on when new but Ford fixed the problem.
Have you check the seals under the plastic reservoir? They DO leak and cost about $10.70 ea, P/N XC 2S140A x 2

Red Bumper strips, make sure you have access to a heat gun or hair dryer when taking these off and some Prepsol;

Front RH ERTVE 17D889A $19.90
Front LH ERTVE 17D934A $19.90

Rear ERT 17E816A $18.80
:D
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Papa Smurf
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:49 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 64

Posts: 3448

Joined: 11th Jan 2009

Ride: BA Falcon XT

Location: Smithfield
NSW, Australia

SV-Valiant wrote:
Hi Papa Smurf would you know if you can get a code for a Au radio i bought one from progress road wreckers and the son wrote the body numbers down but he has lost the the numbers if i take the radio in to ford dealer can they by using the serial number find the code so i can use it or is it a bin job now.

Thanks
Alan


Yes most dealers will but unfortunately at a a price :( Just take your rego papers with you, just in case, and tell them what you are doing and they will get a number for you. :)
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Papa Smurf
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:24 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 214

Joined: 7th Nov 2006

Ride: Territory TS TDCi

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

hey Papa Smurf, just wondering if Ford sell just the headlight frame for the EF/EL XR6? or the headlights in parts?

also genuine door pods for the Tickford EL XR kit?

thanks in advance.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Papa Smurf
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:50 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 5889

Joined: 2nd Mar 2006

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: '14 Grand Cherokee

Location: Port Lincoln
SA, Australia

Hi Again,

do Ford still stock EF/L door hinges?

can i please have a price and part number for a set for the front right door?

thanks :)

 

_________________

11/93 ED OPT20 GLi | Full Boat Spec

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Papa Smurf
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 6432

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 6 images

Vic wrote:
Howdy Mr Smurf.

I am after p/n, price & availabilty for the drivers ( cappacino ) leather seat trim ( that goes over just the drivers seat cushion ). It is for my 97 EL Ghia.
Fingers crossed that it is still stocked somewhere. :)

Many thanks!

Hi again Mr Smurf. :wink:

Would you have had a chance to see if the above is still available?

cheers!

 

_________________

5.6L of carbon footprint.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Papa Smurf
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 64

Posts: 3448

Joined: 11th Jan 2009

Ride: BA Falcon XT

Location: Smithfield
NSW, Australia

magna wrote:
hey Papa Smurf, just wondering if Ford sell just the headlight frame for the EF/EL XR6? or the headlights in parts?

also genuine door pods for the Tickford EL XR kit?

thanks in advance.


The headlight base is ONLY serviced as part of the full headlight, part numbers EFTVE 13005A and EFTVE 13006A They are $427.00 each and available. The main reflector is $300.00 each, way too dear.

ONLY one is available, the RH rear, part number EFTVE F20938A $232.00 :)
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Papa Smurf
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 64

Posts: 3448

Joined: 11th Jan 2009

Ride: BA Falcon XT

Location: Smithfield
NSW, Australia

Vic wrote:
Vic wrote:
Howdy Mr Smurf.

I am after p/n, price & availabilty for the drivers ( cappacino ) leather seat trim ( that goes over just the drivers seat cushion ). It is for my 97 EL Ghia.
Fingers crossed that it is still stocked somewhere. :)

Many thanks!

Hi again Mr Smurf. :wink:

Would you have had a chance to see if the above is still available?

cheers!


HA, was just about to post an answer to that. I did check and no one is showing one in OZ :( sorry.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Papa Smurf
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 64

Posts: 3448

Joined: 11th Jan 2009

Ride: BA Falcon XT

Location: Smithfield
NSW, Australia

alfy wrote:
Hi Again,

do Ford still stock EF/L door hinges?

can i please have a price and part number for a set for the front right door?

thanks :)


You CAN buy the hinge pins and the Bushes, Pin EA F22840A $8.80 each, Bushes EA F22841A $8.65 each.
The R/H hinge is EB F22800A $99.00, L/H EB F22801A $76.00 each, there are 2 of each of these for both doors.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Papa Smurf
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:14 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 214

Joined: 7th Nov 2006

Ride: Territory TS TDCi

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Papa Smurf wrote:
magna wrote:
hey Papa Smurf, just wondering if Ford sell just the headlight frame for the EF/EL XR6? or the headlights in parts?

also genuine door pods for the Tickford EL XR kit?

thanks in advance.


The headlight base is ONLY serviced as part of the full headlight, part numbers EFTVE 13005A and EFTVE 13006A They are $427.00 each and available. The main reflector is $300.00 each, way too dear.

ONLY one is available, the RH rear, part number EFTVE F20938A $232.00 :)


thanks heaps Papa Smurf, if its not too much trouble can u look up pricing and availability of the XR6 dash spear badge and XR6 badges that go on the guards and boot? all for an EF XR6. thanks again.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Papa Smurf
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:56 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 64

Posts: 3448

Joined: 11th Jan 2009

Ride: BA Falcon XT

Location: Smithfield
NSW, Australia

magna wrote:
thanks heaps Papa Smurf, if its not too much trouble can u look up pricing and availability of the XR6 dash spear badge and XR6 badges that go on the guards and boot? all for an EF XR6. thanks again.


NP mate, XR6 badges are still available, come in 2 colours.
Red XR6 front guard EFTVE 16098A $24.20 each and Black EFTVE 16098C same price.
Red XR6 Boot Lid EFTVE F42528A $22.90 and Black EFTVE F42528C $9.70.

XR6 Dash Name plate panel Emblem EFTVE F04460A $16.50. The actual plate that the emblem sits on is obsolete.

Hope that helps Magna.:)
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Papa Smurf
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:22 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 5582

Joined: 20th May 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EB1 Fairmont Ghia T5 Wagon

Location: Seven Hills, Sydney
NSW, Australia

Hey Papa Smurf

Is the EF/EL NF/FL Dash Plate Ghia Emblem and 'F' Emblem still available? If so how much???

Cheers
BenJ

 

_________________

BenJ's EB T5 DOHC Ghia Wagon - Current Ride
BenJ's EB GL Sedan - Previous Ride
My respect and thanks go to - snap0964, Paulmac, SWC and MRE-50L

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Papa Smurf
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:37 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 64

Posts: 3448

Joined: 11th Jan 2009

Ride: BA Falcon XT

Location: Smithfield
NSW, Australia

BenJ wrote:
Hey Papa Smurf
Is the EF/EL NF/FL Dash Plate Ghia Emblem and 'F' Emblem still available? If so how much???

Cheers
BenJ

The plate and Emblem are still available, EF F044A04E $19.50 for Luna Mist interior. Cappuccino one is available too EF F044A04E8 $40.00. That's all that is still available. :)
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 3 of 190  [ 2837 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 190  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:20 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names