Post subject: Re: 4.11's
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:08 am 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: el gli manwel

QLD, Australia

67RCE wrote:
bushman wrote:
Bump, one for the knockers, had the mini spool in my el for approximatly 4-5 months daily driven, and racked up close to 14 thousand k pulled the axles when putting the diff into my ED and they were beautiful, not twisted no cracks looked the same as the day i put the spool in.
also 67RCE how long before i started this thread did you crash your ED.
Your AU sounded sweet as on the skid pan the other week.

It was 5 months before you started the thread LOL. I take back the unable to handle the spool s**t too, the oil leak affected your driving more. Or was it Captain Anal's seating position?

Cheers on the AU, BTW hurry up and get the ED done!

LOL, i got nothing on dan, josh is pretty bloody good too. but with more practice i'll pull em in, Captain anals seating position was gay, i couldn't do s**t i was way too close to the wheel uncomfortable and not balanced, the oil was gay too, after we fixed it and put the normal tires back on, and got back out there i dont think i lost it once, but the second run as soon as it got a bit of oil under the tires it went straight around which p****d me off, yeah the ED is a work in progress lol.

Sooty, if i can get a full spool for my ED's borg warner i'll get one, does any know if anyone makes them?

THE LOOSEST MUTHA FUKA YOU'VE EVER MET

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:16 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 1993 EB XR8

QLD, Australia

bushman wrote:
67RCE wrote:
bushman wrote:
Bump, one for the knockers, had the mini spool in my el for approximatly 4-5 months daily driven, and racked up close to 14 thousand k pulled the axles when putting the diff into my ED and they were beautiful, not twisted no cracks looked the same as the day i put the spool in.
also 67RCE how long before i started this thread did you crash your ED.
Your AU sounded sweet as on the skid pan the other week.

It was 5 months before you started the thread LOL. I take back the unable to handle the spool s**t too, the oil leak affected your driving more. Or was it Captain Anal's seating position?

Cheers on the AU, BTW hurry up and get the ED done!

LOL, i got nothing on dan, josh is pretty bloody good too. but with more practice i'll pull em in, Captain anals seating position was gay, i couldn't do s**t i was way too close to the wheel uncomfortable and not balanced, the oil was gay too, after we fixed it and put the normal tires back on, and got back out there i dont think i lost it once, but the second run as soon as it got a bit of oil under the tires it went straight around which p****d me off, yeah the ED is a work in progress lol.

Sooty, if i can get a full spool for my ED's borg warner i'll get one, does any know if anyone makes them?

Dan would have to be the best car controller I know, Josh not far behind. Get a Lokka for your ED! or sell it completed with the open centre and mod plate to me :) I'm over having an 8, I want boosted 6 goodness!!!

ILL60 - EF XR8, Sunroof, Ticky Kit, 19x8.5/19x11 TE37's, 347, AFr185's, TFS BoxRcustom converter, Hurst Quarterstick, huge billet cam.

OO0Y4 - BA2 XR6 Turbo, Nizpro Plenum, Process West stage 3 cooler, 4” dump, 3.5” exhaust, ID1000’s, ZF Auto - 11.8@116

Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:39 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: el gli manwel

QLD, Australia

LOL your dreaming, i'll pull the motor and box out of the ed and put them in a ta28 celica or a KE70 before i sell the ED, buy an ed and then we can shoe horn your 5L and box into a KE70 lol, be a weapon on the burnout pad.

THE LOOSEST MUTHA FUKA YOU'VE EVER MET

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 20 images

Ride: XH Ute / AU3 V8 Wagon

QLD, Australia

bushman wrote:

Romac make a full spool for the borgy, in 28 or 31 spline. Most diff shops can get them.

Yes, I own a Ute. No, I won't help you move!

EL Wagon Build Thread http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/sooty72-s-ef-futura-wagon-long-term-project-t90025.html
XH Ute Thread http://www.fordmods.com/post1138970.html#p1138970

Sort by  
 Page 5 of 5  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5