Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:36 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Falcon

NSW, Australia

FireUp wrote:
dc_todd wrote:
fairlane351 wrote:
My failane was coming up for reg and had no intentions of re-registing it so we wanted to make it look cool for a couple of days so we made the following modifications:

1. Cut coils of front springs, with a oxy, while still in the car
2. No lowering blocks for back, so heated up the leaf till it colapsed on itself, thus lowering the car.
3. Cut a huge hole in the roof, deffiently a summer car.

We passed about 6 cops till a mate attracted their attention, small chase, and got away. We ended up with a parking fine!

Keep Cutting!

your gay..

dc_todd
Good for you mate, one more post to your total, now your only three away from 400!!! Was it a personal goal of yours to fill up your post total with useless posts or did it just happen?

Hey mate, don't start having a go at him cos you suck your friends d**k, he was saying that he is gay for cutting his springs, which is true. If you want to go flame someone, go in the flaming section.

Cheers

;++JustForDimSim++;

Cheap, fast and reliable.. choose 2.

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF

VIC, Australia

hehe,, this is getting funny,, justfordima I think Jaysen has already proven with FACTS that cutting springs is not always the wrong thing to do.

Quote:
Hey mate, don't start having a go at him cos you suck your friends d**k, he was saying that he is gay for cutting his springs, which is true.

Umm correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt what you just said classed as flaming, maybe you should take your own advice..

Also you don’t see these guys calling you gay for doing burnouts on public roads and then posting a video of you doing it on the internet.

So is there one rule for you doing illegal things in cars and another for everyone else???

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:58 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

VIC, Australia

justfordima,

I still don't see the connection between being gay and cutting springs with angle grinder/oxy, but the best method, a hacksaw?

I think these are completely different things, maybe you should take that talk to www.imcomingout.com?? Here should be about cars mate, not sexual orentation, which you seem to have issues with.

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:26 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Falcon

NSW, Australia

lol.. flaming was just for s**t and giggles.. and yes there are different rules for burnouts... like, the fact that its a WSID, and the other on private property (no one is endagered).

I didn't say cutting springs is gay, I said his attitude towards cars is gay. (fairlane351).
And I know Jaysen proved this fact (read my post, I agreed afterwards).

And as for fairlane351...maybe you should take a look at http://forum.streetcommodores.com.au/index.php, they'll like you better over there..

And Rmyers - as long as you make a doco with pictures on how to attach a jet engine to your falcon, Im all for it lol. :lol:

Cheers

;++JustForDimSim++;

Cheap, fast and reliable.. choose 2.

Sort by  
 Page 7 of 7  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7