ADB rotor codes for front rotors 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: ADB rotor codes for front rotors
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: Ef Fairmont

NSW, Australia

Getting some ADB front slotted/drilled rotors for the front of the Fairmont and the bloke wants me to check the diameter of the factory rotors to be certain. Now I have done both knee's a few weeks ago and right now dont really want to be sitting on my knee's while I get the diameters..... so I am asking for some help.
All I need to know is the code for for ADB slotted/ drilled rotors needed for my 1994 Ef Fairmont i6 non tickford with ABS. Your help will save me being in alot of pain so something small like this would make a huge difference.
Yes I will have to get on my knee's when I do the brakes, but I can do that in a few days and over a few days if needed and want to grab these rotors before the funds put aside for them goes missing. I am sure all abs rotors in the Ef's are the same and I told this bloke, but I want to be sure before I hand over my cash
Cheers
Raven

Post subject: Re: ADB rotor codes for front rotors
Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF-XR8chaser

NSW, Australia

79raven wrote:
Getting some ADB front slotted/drilled rotors for the front of the Fairmont and the bloke wants me to check the diameter of the factory rotors to be certain. Now I have done both knee's a few weeks ago and right now dont really want to be sitting on my knee's while I get the diameters..... so I am asking for some help.
All I need to know is the code for for ADB slotted/ drilled rotors needed for my 1994 Ef Fairmont i6 non tickford with ABS. Your help will save me being in alot of pain so something small like this would make a huge difference.
Yes I will have to get on my knee's when I do the brakes, but I can do that in a few days and over a few days if needed and want to grab these rotors before the funds put aside for them goes missing. I am sure all abs rotors in the Ef's are the same and I told this bloke, but I want to be sure before I hand over my cash
Cheers
Raven

from the dba web site :D :D :D :D - DBA 132 DBA ABS
DBA 132SL Street Series Slotted Left Hand
DBA 132SR Street Series Slotted Right Hand
DBA 132X Street Series Cross Drilled Slotted or ebay-
$ 138.38

Ford FALCON E-SERIES EF EL XR6 XR8 REAR 1994-1998< FONT>< P>

Rear Slotted Rotor x2< FONT>< P>

Part #RDA133S< FONT>< P>

Rotor Type: Solid < FONT>< P>

Diameter: 299mm x 10.5mm< FONT>< P>

No of Bolt Holes: 5< FONT>< P>

Purchase price is for 2x RDA Disc Rotors (Pair)

you only need the slotted,the drilled may crack,so the guys say,i only have slotted and add the abs rings in the order.

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]