Fordmods Logo

ba ltd rear end wobble 

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Post subject: ba ltd rear end wobble
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:37 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: 94 NC II FAIRLANE

NSW, Australia

ive been looking thru the forums and have heard about diff mount bush. just curious wat else could cause this my cars done less than 100,000 ks. seems weird for it too happen now

If life was easy we would all be living

Post subject: Re: ba ltd rear end wobble
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 40 images

Ride: EF GLi/Ghia bitsa

VIC, Australia

it will be the diff bush, it's common on BA's/BF's, Other than that, maybe the control blade bushes are dodgy.

Gab

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:27 pm 
Parts Gopher

NSW, Australia

done those tried nolathane bushes didnt fit nolathane said a small percentage of blades were a different size a size they dont make so had to buy ford ones for a small fortune

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 am 
Fordmods Newbie

NSW, Australia

Hi,

We were alerted to this and thought we may pop in with some help.

100,000kms from a factory diff bushing in these cars is rare most people are lucky to get 20000kms out of the factory rear bushing and why they are one of our most popular sellers.

Ford called many of these back under warranty and have even changed the design of the bushing they sell for factory replacements.

During the BF series they tried a different rear subframe and bushings and also swapped these into many BA Falcon rear ends when doing warraty repairs so there is many different bush sizes through the BA-BF series but we now cover them all and with a newer design and we have that much confidence we now have a limited lifetime warranty.

@nciighia can you let us know who said we do not have the size you need as we have covered the whole rear end of these for about 2 years now in all the sizes maybe some one has not explained them well.

If you have any further questions or would like more help please email us sales@redranger.com.au for fast replies and we can get you what you need.

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:36 pm 
Parts Gopher

NSW, Australia

hey nolathane rep was autobarn lismore who told me. was sway bar blade bushes i knocked old one out tried to fit nolathane bush fell straight thru the hole. took them back to store they rang nolathane and he informed me that some blade holes were a slightly differant size than normal. said there was nothing that could be done for me. have nothing against nolathane i dont think you could name a bush in my nc fairlane that aint nolathane never had an issue except this. i cant find anything thats loose in rear end with my prybar. driving me bonkers will grab a nolathane diff bush and fit it and see how we go.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]