Fordmods Logo

Ba sedan shocks 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: Ba sedan shocks
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:00 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: XE 351 & BA XT FALCON

WA, Australia

I just bought my ba sedan and put 19 inch rims on it with 245/35/19 tyres and it sits way to high.Can anyone recomend good "cheap" shocks like monroe etc.I have got quotes for super lows springs all round with konis all round but 1500 dollars is a bit steep.The konis alone are 1200.
Thanks in advance.

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:33 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: BA falcon

SA, Australia

i got 18's on my ba and its lowered 2 inch front and back, didnt bother replacing the shocks because the ride is still really smooth and not hard or bumpy.

Real Men Smoke Rubber

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:06 am 
Smokin em up

Ride: Custom Bedford, 79 Firebird

WA, Australia

I know most people are sceptical of getting anything other than a 'name' brand, but i just got a set of modified shocks that will by far out perform bilsteins, teins or anything else you can name.

It all comes down to hydralics, and these manufacturers build to their own preset standard.

The shocks I have just installed in my BA are rebuilt standard items that WELL AND TRULY outperform my original items! I have next to no body roll, the car goes exactly where i point it, and performs acrobatics on call. the only thing lettiing me down is my poor old tyres.

I installed the shocks on saturday, and have been testing my favourite corners since, and entry speeds are all MUCH higher, confidence is MASSIVE, predictability is PEAKING!

Wet roads tonight were so much fun! Everypoint where I would have had a point of second guessing were all obliterated!

The shocks I have put in are rebuilt second hand items, ideally you'd want rebuilt new items (any make), but i am SO UNBELIEVABLY happy with these second hand units!!

If anyone is thinking of getting new shocks for any model, get a quote on what you want, but before you buy call Jason.

Tell him MaTTe with the BA sent you, and you will be pleasantly surprised!

If you need ot experience it for yourself, get in touch and i'll take you for a drive in my car.

It will open your eyes to 'name' brands

PM me if you want his number, or if you want more info..

Happy Motoring!

Wrecking BA lots of parts available Pictures and prices here
3 Decks with stackers PRICE DROP

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]