ef gearbox 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: ef gearbox
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:53 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EF

QLD, Australia

hey guys just wondering what upgrades are availble for my EF auto gearbox and can i fit a B&M 4 speed mega shifter to it i know i will have to do alot of consol cutting and it will sit pretty high will aslso need custom brackets for the cable

cheers Liam

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 66 Coupe

WA, Australia

You can install a shift kit to give harder shifts, you also have the option of histall converters. The B&M shifter will work with the 4speed, but it will not manually shift up through the gears, as the shift points are controlled by the ecu. In about 2-3 months time, I will have stand alone ecu's which will allow you to manually shift the BTR boxes, and also allow the use of paddles or pushbuttons to select gears, as well as completely programming the shift points and trans behaviour

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:59 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: EF

QLD, Australia

hey thanks heaps mate sorry if i come across abit stupid lol im only new to the whole 6 and 8 scene i have always been into my imports and just bought my dads ef futura and have now been stuck with upgrading brakes, suspention, exhaust, extractors, air intake and now i want to upgrade the box before i get into the engine side of things im in south brisbane and im just starting to find out a few shops that do ford performance parts and upgrades

DOES ANY ONE KNOW OF ANYWHERE IN SOUTH BRISBANE THAT SELL FORD PERFORMANCE PARTS

cheers for the help
LIAM!!!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]