ef with supers too low... 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: ef with supers too low...
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:13 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: EF Fairmiont Ghia, XH 5speed

VIC, Australia

hey guys got supers in my ef but sits too low in the front it tucks with no one in the car

have since bought 19's for it and have an issue with turning, and yes, gaurds are rolled.. is there something between low's and supers or do i have to get custom springs made/compressed?? any thoughts and suggestions much appreciated

Cheers Darcy

Post subject: Re: ef with supers too low...
Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:58 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: 1992 Ford Eb Series 2

custom made or stockys again but then again nobody likes stockys..i might need to trade my supers for just normal lows too =( but if u are going to get it custom made ;) Make sure the springs are thicker so even if you have it low and u have a car load of people the car will not drop although it might be a bastard when going over speed humps but still worth it! (might be my plan of attack)
So then you got a legal 100mm car & cops cannot get ya even with car full of mates =)

Post subject: Re: ef with supers too low...
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:52 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: 1992 Ford Eb Series 2

darcy_351 wrote:
hey guys got supers in my ef but sits too low in the front it tucks with no one in the car

have since bought 19's for it and have an issue with turning, and yes, gaurds are rolled.. is there something between low's and supers or do i have to get custom springs made/compressed?? any thoughts and suggestions much appreciated

Cheers Darcy

Hey mate just found out i dont know how much higher u wana go but pedders sell rubber blocks that goes up from .5 to 2inchs i just wasted 600$ on buying Air shockers to lower & raise my back end and front shockers.. It was jacked up like a 4wd! Best option now is for you to either raise ya car 2inchs with them rubber blocks(dog bones) or custom like i said above. mine is 5mm to low and i just went threw a s*** storm and achieved nothing lol best luck to ya

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]