Fordmods Logo

ef xr8 lowering 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: ef xr8 lowering
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:12 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: ef xr8

NSW, Australia

hi i have a ef i was was wondering if i use super low springs do i have to roll the front guards so the tyres dont scrub? and whats the easiest way to remove the red trim pieces? :)

Post subject: Re: ef xr8 lowering
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:49 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: XW Falcon

NSW, Australia

kermkelly wrote:
hi i have a ef i was was wondering if i use super low springs do i have to roll the front guards so the tyres dont scrub? and whats the easiest way to remove the red trim pieces? :)

don't use super lows mate save your cash and get ya self a set of pedders ajustable XA Extream coilovers,
I had a set fitted to my VX HSV XU6 and they are F**k awsome plus they are 100% engineered and legal for road use, they are height and bound ajustable so you can drop ya ride heaps lower than super lows in about 20 min or jack it up like a 4X4 plus you can play with the stiffness of the struts to make it soft and ride like a luxury car or stiffen em up pretty much to the point where it will shatter ya teeth. I recomend using the XA Xtreams when lowering a car that far which isnt legal ,that way ya not stuck swapping out susspension when the filth decide to defect ya car because of them super lows putting ya a*** to close to the road, 20mins later go get ya defect off lol.
A full underbody rebuild ( nolathane bushes and all ball joints ) entierly brand new under the car pluss the XA Xtreams all fitted for my XU6 cost me $3300 the same work on your falcon should be pretty much the same price. Trust me if you get the XA Xtreams you wont regret it.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]