Fordmods Logo

superlows in EB sedan? 

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: superlows in EB sedan?
Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:52 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EA SVO, AU2, Toyota Crown

VIC, Australia

as if^ they are the same. a mate took his superlows out of his EL and put them in his EB. sat the same

Daily driver: 2010 Toyota Crown hybrid 3.5L V6 hybrid. 254kw.
Weekend car: AU2 "XR8" 220kw 5L 5 speed. 19" BBS LM . Full exhaust. Lowered on Kings and Koni's. 13.8@97mph
Fast car: EA SVO AU motor. Built BTR. SDE 3500 stall. 76mm turbo. On E85. approx 425rwkw. 10.8@126mph

Post subject: Re: superlows in EB sedan?
Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EB SXR6 | ED XR8 Sprint

NSW, Australia

I have ultima shortened shocks with Kmac super low springs in the front, love the height.

The back is a different story, i have monroe gt shocks in the rear, i bought pedders red sports ryder springs (2103 part number i think), wasnt low enough, i then got the lowest spring pedders have (4103, now for sale in the for sale thread) and they too were not low enough, i then got king spring super lows and put them in. and they are the EXACT same height as the pedders 4103's i had. so im selling the pedders ones now and using the super lows and want to get ultra lows for the back.

i have had about 5 ef's and El's falcons and ALWAYS put super lows in them and very happy with the height. with my current EB it just feels like i cant get it low enough from the back. i think it could be the wheel arch or just the overall style of the rear quarter making the ef/l look a little lower. Or it could be that i only ever had 15 or 16 inch wheels on the ef/l's and now i have 17's who knows....

all i know is that i want ultras in the rear. Anyway back to the thread, running superlows with the right shock is not too low in my opinion, comes down a lot to personal choice though.

EB SXR6. ED XR8 Sprint.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2