Suspension Lift El Falcon Wagon. Any ideas 

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Suspension Lift El Falcon Wagon. Any ideas
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:22 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

QLD, Australia

elwagon6seater wrote:
Yeh definatly 12mm studs for extra strength... I wouldnt stinge on them being that the suspension gets the most workout lol....

Do you think 30mm or 50mm Spacer.. And how much would you charge to do that if your willing to make them.

Yeh alot of fourby companies like snake racing, Ironman, etc make strut spacers for offroad vehicals but they charge the earth and they dont make em for the Falcon lol....

For the rear suspension there should be no dramas as i can just get extended shackls for the leafs.
Im hoping ill get at least 2inch or more lift out of the thing lol....

Btw what extractors would you go for on a falcon like this.... Everyone says Pacemakers but i think thats because thy are the most known.... Does Genie still make extractors....My old mans Jackaroo has got genie extractors and they seem to do a good job... definatly increased the power too.

For extractors, do a search for "Pacemaker 4480" - and make sure you use that configuration if not actual Pacemaker 4480's - ie. from memory 4480's are 3-2-1? - whereas I've used Genies that were 2-3-1 - the genies made squat all difference whereas I FELT the improvement in power when the 4480's went in.

Sold the Greenmachine - now driving 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2