Fordmods Logo

T5 Performance Rebuild 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: T5 Performance Rebuild
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:10 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: AU XR8 220

WA, Australia

i wanted to buy a T5 rebuild kit that is capable of taking some abuse and i managed to find a company in America that sells kits for the Mustang T5 gearboxes. The kits are rated at 550LbsFt and come in at 2500$ landed at my door. does anyone know if this will fit a AU XR8 gearbox. i dont want to spend all that money and find out that it doesnt fit. i messaged the manager of the company that produces the kit and this is what i said:
hey mate,
before i purchase this kit i want to make 100% sure that i can fit this gearbox kit into my car. I own a 2001 Ford Falcon XR8 in Australia and it has a T5Z spec gearbox. Would you know for sure that this kit would fit my car.
thanks
chris
and he replied saying:
As long as you run all of the components in the Kit Quoted, Yes, it will work. All of the Components are not only the components needed to install our A-5 Gear Kit into a T-5 World Class Case from 1985-93 Mustang, but also the correct components to utilize a 85-93 Depth Mustang Bellhousing. If your utilizing the M-7003-Z Motorsports T-5, and didn’t have to do any modification to bolt it behind your factory bellhousing, I guarantee it will fit.
can anyone be sure in saying that this will fit?

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]