Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:04 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

QLD, Australia

Slick wrote:
noisy wrote:
Greenmachine wrote:
- we'll se how he feels about speaking to a real cranky 120kg / 6 foot bastard in a few days :twisted:
unless your going to punch on with this C*** whats the use in going there? some how i dont think you'll fight this guy maybe both of you will sling nasty threats to each other and thats about it..... :roll:
If he does throw a punch, he'll just end up being someones b**ch behind bars. the A-hole will just end up like a loose flat tyre. LOL

Well I've ended up having an insane 60 hour week at work so haven't managed to get in there - at this stage I've pretty much got over it but if I'm passing I'll call in and have a chat.

Any exaggeration aside - I would never in reality walk in and abuse or shout and try to pick a fight (you end up being some a***hole b**ch in jail doing that) - I intend to simply go to their front desk and ask for the manager and explain what happened (ie. the extreme rudeness) and if possible have the worker involved tell me to my face what his issue was (if that ends up being the manager then we'll be on our way straight up) - even go out to the car and show me - in which case he'll be shown up for the d***head he is.

Cranky is not the same as abusive.

Sold the Greenmachine - now driving 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk.

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

Thats fare enough, I'm like that some times but after you calm down it helps matter along with a clearer mind. You can end up with the upper hand when you're thinking straight.

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:07 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

QLD, Australia

The really nice bit will be to point out that I'd already recently bought 2 new front tyres from another place and next month will be getting 2 new back ones as well anyway - and from that same OTHER place! AAAAhahahahahahahaHAHA!! :-)

Sold the Greenmachine - now driving 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2