Post subject: Used 5.0 V8 Sump Oil.
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:04 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 5.0 AU's and 5.0 Maverick

Power: 139 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Hi all
Well I have decided to tap into the Fordmods tradition of selling items that should be put in the bin knowing that there is a a*** out there that will buy it.
So up for sale today we have approximately 15 litres of USED Penrith HPR15 Plus 10 sump oil. It is a fully Synthetic oil so is quality.
The oil has come from 3 differently 5.0 V8's and is freshly removed. Will even come in nice shiney new Penrite bottles so you look awesome with it on the shed bench.
Great P plate modification as you get to have 5.0 goodness under your bonnet that the police willnever be able to pick!
I am happy to through in the matching used oil filters as well. Slight denting from removal but no holes from having to put a screwdriver through them!
The oil is around 6000kms old so selling cheap as it has a few more km's on it then normal when I remove it.
Opportunities like this only come around every couple of months so get a move on and grab them. Im asking for $5 for 5 litres PICK UP only.
First in best dressed. Be quick to get the choice of oil from a 5.0 Fairmont Ghia for luxury or from a pair of 5.0 5 speed manuals for hektik performance!

Having an overwhealming amount of interest and 5 litres of 5.0 5 speed oil is already sold pending payment and pickup.

xr6turnip wrote:
More people paid for a ride in a VT commodore then an AU Falcon so the VT is superior.
Based on that fact my Mum is the best around!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]