Fordmods Logo

WHAT IS THE INTERIOR LIGHT FUSE LABELED AS IN EL FORD?? 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: WHAT IS THE INTERIOR LIGHT FUSE LABELED AS IN EL FORD??
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: 1998 EL Ford Futura

VIC, Australia

Which is the interior light fuse? What is it labeled as in a EL Futura? Please Help!

MY BUILD:
- Oxford Green 1998 EL Ford Futura. Hybrid EL Tickford Engine. 3.45 LSD Diff. DL LTD Interior. Cruise Climate Trip HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post subject: Re: WHAT IS THE INTERIOR LIGHT FUSE LABELED AS IN EL FORD??
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:48 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: 1998 EL Ford Futura

VIC, Australia

uniacidz wrote:
CRT LMP fuse

documents.php?d=26
Starting a Smartlock Immobilised Falcon
The immobilised state is indicated by the Smartlock warning jewel (LED) as a rapid flash rate.
The system enters the immobilised state if Smartlock receives at least two incorrect codes when the ignition switch is turned to On.
When the car is in the immobilised state, you cannot start the engine, as the BEM has disabled both the starter motor, and the EEC-V system.
If the cause of the immobilisation is a corruption of the codes during transfer, you should be able to start the car on the second attempt.
Note : The remote keypads will still operate on an immobilised car, however an immobilised car will not display the immobilised flash with the ignition off, and will display the armed code as normal.
If the cause is an unauthorised attempt to start the car, i.e. by hot wiring, the car will remain unstartable. However to prevent a vehicle from being completely immobilised, (Eg. due to a damaged electronic lock assembly data), you can start the car by using the method below.
The following method must be used if the BEM, or the electronic module has been replaced, so as the new Codes from the electronic Ignition Switch are RE-LEARNT.

•1. Turn all accessories off.
•2. Turn the ignition to the On position.
The Smartlock warning Jewel (LED) will flash any error codes, then finally the immobilised code.
•3. Leave the car for 30 Minutes.
•4. After 30 Minutes, the BEM will attempt to relearn the electronic lock assembly data.
•5. If the learning procedure is successful, the warning jewel (LED) will then stop flashing and the door locks will change state twice. You can now start the car, and operate it as normal.
•6. If the learning procedure is unsuccessful, the warning jewel (LED) will stop flashing and stay on, and you can start the engine

Thank you heaps for your help. I searched everywhere and couldn't find it. I needed it to get my keys out of the boot, hence the urgency. Thanks very much.:)

MY BUILD:
- Oxford Green 1998 EL Ford Futura. Hybrid EL Tickford Engine. 3.45 LSD Diff. DL LTD Interior. Cruise Climate Trip HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post subject: Re: WHAT IS THE INTERIOR LIGHT FUSE LABELED AS IN EL FORD??
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:15 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: AU Fairmont Ghia

SA, Australia

uniacidz wrote:

Tonight must be revival night for all the classic F. Mods threads. :D Good stuff.

dc_todd wrote:
Cheap pads squeal like cheap hookers, and you can take that to the bank.

Au Fairmont Ghia
My (Old) 95 EF Wagon

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]