Fordmods Logo

bry's swb patrol. 

Page 8 of 8 [ 116 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post subject: Re: bry's swb patrol.
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF XR6,

NSW, Australia

So tomorrow I fit the front shaft, shocks, exhaust and if theres time ill wire in my thermo to run off the stsndard temp sensor. Then its just a few globes and paint and blue slip

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Fitted rear bar which needed a little "help"onto the car with a hammer. Then I fitted the leftbhand side shocks and couldnt find anymore shock bushes so packed up and bludged. Got a 6 month old battery...for free!!! And 1 terminal :)

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

new electric fuel pump has been purchased, still needs rest of the s**t fitted to it, havent had time due to my work sacking people on the oposite roster and not having replacements lined up :evil:
losing interest in this big time :cry:

BF XR6

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: Ef Fairmont

NSW, Australia

bry40l wrote:
new electric fuel pump has been purchased, still needs rest of the s**t fitted to it, havent had time due to my work sacking people on the oposite roster and not having replacements lined up :evil:

Hang in there brother, your Troll will put a smile on your dial once she is running. Once she is going and sorted you'll have MANY years of pleasure out of it.

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Deadbolt wrote:
bry40l wrote:

Hang in there brother, your Troll will put a smile on your dial once she is running. Once she is going and sorted you'll have MANY years of pleasure out of it.

im seriously considering letting it walk out the yard for f**k all, that way every fortenite, for the first time ever, ill have money going into my account and staying there, lol.
its just down to the silly little things to finish it off now but im time poor to the point where its probably already been scrapped for my mums grog money and i havent realised it yet

BF XR6

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

bry40l wrote:
Deadbolt wrote:
bry40l wrote:

im seriously considering letting it walk out the yard for f**k all, that way every fortenite, for the first time ever, ill have money going into my account and staying there, lol.
its just down to the silly little things to finish it off now but im time poor to the point where its probably already been scrapped for my mums grog money and i havent realised it yet

As long as she shares the grog mate.

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Deadbolt wrote:
bry40l wrote:
Deadbolt wrote:
bry40l wrote:

As long as she shares the grog mate.

She drinks dirty cheap cheap bourbon. Im a jack daniels man

BF XR6

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:06 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

lol. Well if you do lose faith part it while its still around. I asked a local bloke who was wrecking a Gq up here how much he wanted for the front seat, I almost passed out when he said $300 for the pair. Hell for that price I could get a set of Vy's that bolt straight to the mq rails ( there was a certain age group of " mutant seats in the Vy's I think that bolted straight in I read on the patrol forum). Anyway, the bloke never offered me a cheaper price, so he might be on the money for what they are worth. Then you have all the other parts and if I remember most were freebee's, so you'll maybe make a healthy profit.
Still reckon you'll regret letting the girl go though.

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:16 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Well worst case is I let it go and buy a lifted lwb for cheap. They go for less than 4. Just a basic 6 inch lifted 35 inch muddie petrol one

BF XR6

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:22 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

They had an f100 351 on ebay for sale not too long ago in Vic for $4000. About the same time I read your post about the lifted Gq you were thinking of getting. I was going to say something but then to get it from vic to your place unregistered and the cost of what was said to be minor repairs I thought maybe not. Would have been a sweet daily crossed with some off road capabilities and definitely slotted into your wanted big d**k category you wanted the gq to be in. You could have fixed her up, drove it till you were bored and maybe sold it for 10k. It supposedly had a fresh rebuild on the 351 too. I was even tempted but did not dare ask the Mrs as I value my life and balls

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Sold it. Couldnt be bothered . Wasnt doing my mental health any good so it had to go
So close to being finished but I feel better spending my days off relaxing now

BF XR6

Sort by  
 Page 8 of 8  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8