AU Fairmont - No water temp to dash 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: AU Fairmont - No water temp to dash
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:15 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: 1999 AU Fairmont

VIC, Australia

Hi Guys,

I've been powering through my barra conversion into my AU fairmont and everything is working except the water temp and air con. The run down of my setup is the BA engine runs standalone with a few sensors hooked to the AU ecu. All the AU original wiring is there to keep the dash and every other factory option working. The other gauges that are hooked directly to the dash such as oil pressure, volts etc work perfect.

Everything is working except the aircon not firing the compressor for some reason and the water temperature gauge is not working. Water temp is hooked up with its own sensor as per factory AU. I can retrieve the temperature from the OBD2 diagnostics (forscan) and it is perfectly correct. The strange part is that it is not getting sent from my ECU to my climate control unit and my cluster. I have ran a climate monitor test to see whether the temperature is getting to the climate unit and it is not.

Are there any dependencies for the water temp and aircon to work? I need some expert advice to get my temperature gauge and aircon working! Really appreciate any help !

Regards, Alex.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]