Fordmods Logo

FS [QLD]: Part AU Fairmont sedan parts 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: Part AU Fairmont sedan parts
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:33 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Fairmont

QLD, Australia

I have some parts left over from our series 1 AU 5lt V8, black with black/charcoal interior.

- Complete 5lt V8 engine. Still runs perfectly, uses no oil, has no noises, no leaks and blows no smoke. Last long trip still returned 10lt/100km. Has near new water pump. $650 with all accessories (PS pump, AC compressor etc, coil pack) left in place or happy to negotiate less these items or sell them separately.

- Front brakes converted to series 2 twin piston calipers, slotted RDA rotors, bendix HD pads, series 2 brake master cyl, lower control arms complete with recently replaced Superpro polyurethane bushes. Near new wheel bearings (hubs) $350

- Near new headlining $100ono

- Near new, genuine ford, header tank including sensor (mechanic leaned on outlet hoses and snapped one) $30

- Near new cooling fan assy $100ono

** PIC TO COME **

- Whole solid axle LSD diff assy from disc to disc. Recently replaced wheel bearings / seals due to a leaking seal + pads and rotors, fresh LSD diff oil. $600ono

- Power steering rack suit V8 only (6cyl is different), includes steering universal joint link to steering column and near new rack ends and ties rod ends $200ono

** PIC TO COME **

- Unichip interceptor patched into factory ECU. Loom was cut so you will have to desolder and patch into your own car (see combined pic below). Easy to do. $200

- Fairmont AC / climate control, control / display panel. Series 1 orange display. Perfect condition - I replaced the original unit as all the LED's no longer worked - they all suffer this over time being close to the top of the dash heats gets to them. The replacement unit is apparently modified internally to stop this from recurring. $100

Many other items including headlights, taillights, interior trim parts etc. Please see pictures below and ask if there is something you require. More pictures & updates to come in over the next week once I get everything out of the shed.

All items are on the Sunshine Coast. I will happily freight items at buyers expense.

Contact via PM here, shane.wright73@bigpond.com or 0414015556

Post subject: Re: FS [QLD]: Part AU Fairmont sedan parts
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:41 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Fairmont

QLD, Australia

Can't seem to edit the original post even though the forum says I am allowed? Anyway re : brakes original should read.....

- Front brakes converted to series 2 twin piston calipers, slotted RDA rotors, bendix HD pads, lower control arms complete with recently replaced Superpro polyurethane bushes. Near new wheel bearings (hubs), series 2 brake master cylinder required $350

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]