Fordmods Logo

cheap dvd screen player 

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF Typhoon

VIC, Australia

aphexer wrote:
it was on the shelf with a price stuck to it of $2399. i'm sure with a wad of $50's in ur hand they would be willing to negotiate a few $$$'s here or there :)

u got urself an awesome price too... how'd u manage that? thru ebay and CAA?!
They wont nec. go down on price if they have discounted it heavily already..
A lot of people these days think everywhere will take cash off everything if asked, and its so not possible in most circumstances.
Im not saying your like this by anymeans, i just wanna point it out incase someone reads this n thinks "2399max as i can talk them down" im guessing its already below or almost CP for them.

I got an awesome deal, neo nick poiunted it out to me on ebay one day and i said *gotta get that if i can get a good deal, as its brand new and legit" then the auction was canceled and i tracked the seller down as a member of CAA (car audio aust. for those who are new to them) and he has a 4 sale in there, a few people were interested n i jumped on it knowing it wouldnt be there for long.
Had a chat o/phone n he seemed pretty cool n was easy to deal with; also willing to budge on his 3k asking price.
Still love it and only thing i dont like about it is when you get used to it, you think "what else cool can i do now, cheaply" :wink:

BF Typhoon, Dejavu - 6sp Auto, Leather, Sunroof, 19"s, Electric Pedals, Tint, FPV Sports Wheel, FPV Mats.

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA XR6 Turbo

VIC, Australia

Daniel wrote:
A lot of people these days think everywhere will take cash off everything if asked, and its so not possible in most circumstances.

Had a chat o/phone n he seemed pretty cool n was easy to deal with; also willing to budge on his 3k asking price.

just read that and it seemed pretty contradictory :P u got it for $2100 in the end down from $3k and u reckon that u can't negotiate? hahahaha

2003 BA XR6T 5spd Manual PHANTOM
Custom Leather, 20" Kaotiks, Lowered, Exhaust, DVD System, BOV
Plenty more to come!

Member: Team Can't Stop The Doof Doof

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF Typhoon

VIC, Australia

aphexer wrote:
Daniel wrote:

just read that and it seemed pretty contradictory :P u got it for $2100 in the end down from $3k and u reckon that u can't negotiate? hahahaha

I see, nevertheless I did not state I purchased it off the shelf like I was referring to.
That why I said you can get bargains for sure, but 9 times out of 10 it’s not from a profitable business.
When I spoke of not being able to negotiate a huge deal, I do not mean its impossible by any means, but when bought from a business there is considerably less room to move on prices as the business in question will be looking at CP+GST; with current product lines they will also want a profit margin of at least 10% and that is only if you really "rub" them up the right way somehow.
If you wish to purchase from a store, best bargains are to be had on superseded models as they will have been replaced with newer, better models and will only be taking up space – this is where most heavy discounting will take place.
Sorry if you don’t believe me, I was only saying this to assist in finding a superior deal for you.. :oops:

BF Typhoon, Dejavu - 6sp Auto, Leather, Sunroof, 19"s, Electric Pedals, Tint, FPV Sports Wheel, FPV Mats.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2