Fordmods Logo

351 clevend 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: 351 clevend
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:07 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: falcon gli ed 1994/ 6

VIC, Australia

Hi i have just been given a xc falcon wagon with a 4 speed auto colum shift with 351
also bought a eb seriouse 1 for the brakes and surspension and steering rack i had bought it i was hoping to be able to buy a xm ute but im happy with a xc wagon wont be able to show pics for probley 4 weeks till next time in mildure.
also want to convert the engine to efi why coz i cant work on carbies its a fact.
the last time i had seen the car it had rust in all doors no dints in doors front pannels rust and hurst tailgate :P .
plans to start with it strip down to ground with a hand of someone who can weld i cant but i can wire up most anything :P
for the color thinking blue fadding to white depending on money.
other project evo3 rs nearly on road thank god only been nearly 2 years.
not sure wat ill do to the motor till i do a leak down test on it probley strip down arp rods and basically back together with a custom crank scrapper im not a v8 boy so i dont know if that will help.
so research i wanna find out what wiring i can take the loom from to re wire it with if i can use the 4ltr eb loom or if i need to get a 5ltr loom. for the intake system i have decided to go the easyest way for me to make. similar to this http://www.panteraplace.com/Tech%20Info ... veland.JPG comming into a single throttle body

Once was and always will be the blood of blue

Post subject: Re: 351 clevend
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:49 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: falcon gli ed 1994/ 6

VIC, Australia

Sorry people i havent got pics yet i'am hopping the previouse owner emails me some pics soon.
engine setup firstly i didnt know a 351 is 5.8 ltrs f**k me will be either making the old intake into a efi intake basically drilling drip spray points into the intake barrels using single jet 470cc injectors on each hopefully still have a few :(.
make a top plate flandge comming off the intake into a 87 mm throttle body.
then convert the car to manual aquire a 4 spd ozzy gearbox. i know im skipping a bit im all excitied sorry about my grammer never been good at it being a bricky :P.
strip the shell right back to naked check for previouse prangs or heavy rust points repair bla bla.
found a xc sedan i like the color of it is black with silver detailing on body work. skipping bits again
remember im building my house and finishing another car same time and doing a friends car same time eg how i got the xc. things i really want before registerd indipendent rear suspension disks front and rear.
and manual gearbox.
after registerd as followes convert to efi and then turbo charge as i have read people are putting t04 on 5ltrs so why not on a na 5.8 that hasnt been driven for 11 years. using all my old spare parts from other cars like oil coolers and intercoolers i would be happy with 200 kws since my main home is so far away from anywhere. if anyone can help me with any diagrams for the maps of a eb that would be great or how to intergrate into a v8 loom ill only be running the o2 scencers afm scencer cant be f**k with knock scencers or that s**t unless there is a easy way to do it i would imagin that old engine would be oil presure read and yeah oh the wagon is a fairlane i have been told with aircon which wont be staying in will be used for work the car ford is stronger then the mitsi

Once was and always will be the blood of blue

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]