Fordmods Logo

BRY40L's garage. bf xr. 

Page 5 of 14 [ 208 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next

Post subject: Re: BRY40L's bf xr
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways

bry40l wrote:
And Would you believe I even get to borrow a car from The yard until mine is returned.

thats pretty decent of them !! :)

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF XR6,

NSW, Australia

FordFairmont wrote:
bry40l wrote:
And Would you believe I even get to borrow a car from The yard until mine is returned.

thats pretty decent of them !! :)

im hoping its the gold fg xr6 they have, they tryed selling it to me when i went in there looking.
i kinda wish they gave out old bombs as loan cars, maybe then id get to drive my old el :lol:
id give that thing hell like it got every day i owned it :shock:

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:59 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

the car never went in for warranty, i went to sleep after work for an hour and then i woke up and it had been 2.5 hours and when i got the car to them they said it was too late and to rebook :x
so looks to be tuesday morning after work ill have to drop it in, no sleeping this time :P

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

so i filled the tank with 91 last week and after just 290 kms it started beeping at me saying i needed petrol in another 78kms/
also the other day when it was 42 degrees the car would not start without holding the throttle on while starting, so ive put it down to dud coils and plugs, on slightly cooler days with 98 in the tank its also had problems starting and has a slight miss at idle.

just bought a cold air induction which replaces the standard snorkel, because its cheaper than adding the turbo bottom part. $50 delivered. i wish i remembered to put the standard snorkel on the el and remove the large ba one off that :evil: would lf had the damn thing for free, and its not like the car was going to be worth any less on trade in.

BF XR6

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

bry40l wrote:
20 inch vw wheels. Will be going on next week

wheels shouldve been on now but theres been a bit of a f**k around and because of that ive lost interest, ive gone into save mode with my money and havent been really spending any money on anything i didnt need. going to pay out my credit card all toegether, chop it up and save for a house, it sure helps when the mrs now has a job that pays more than centrelink does :lol: . i cant believe in retail they can pay a 19 year old $13 an hour full time :shock:

BF XR6

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Vixen Red 09 FG XT

QLD, Australia

Yeah mate, my missus is lucky to get $13 an hour most days.

VIXEN FG XT Previous best - 14.431 @ 99.69mph with minor mods
Currently 14.235 @ 101mph same mods. Bring on the 13's!

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

TheKrazeD wrote:
Yeah mate, my missus is lucky to get $13 an hour most days.

the sad thing is she was getting more than the award rate!! lol
now shes on almost as much money as me, all she did is go from a visual merchandisers assistant to visual merchandiser and shes now on 45,000 a year. i loved making fun of her because i make more than double what she was getting after tax and i only work 7 nights a in a fortenite :lol:

BF XR6

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Yeah, my missus barely scrapes $300 a week, sometimes a fortnight. Her boss is a f**k b**ch, and I've felt like walking in and punching the whore straight in the face for the way she treats her. Thank f**k we are moving next month, so she can get a job that actually pays her properly.

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

TheKrazeD wrote:
Yeah, my missus barely scrapes $300 a week, sometimes a fortnight. Her boss is a f**k b**ch, and I've felt like walking in and punching the whore straight in the face for the way she treats her. Thank f**k we are moving next month, so she can get a job that actually pays her properly.

yeah seems we share the same feelings on our partners jobs lol.

the problem is my missus works with mostly women, and the men that are employed to work in the company are gay,so its just one big b**ch session from all the childish women/ gay men.

the guys are quite nice to speak with but love b**ch behind peoples back, and the women just constantly argue with each other plus the b**ch behind everyones back,
which in my opinion just makes it harder to wake up every morning and actually go to her job.

i dont like the hours i do at my work but 4 of my best and closest mates/ family members work with me so it makes it that much easier to wake up in the arvo and drive off to start a 12 hour shift.

just wondering where did you purchase your gtech and how much are they?

BF XR6

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

The basic GTECH SS is like $270. Just google it, takes you to their website. Some people say they're rubbish and aren't accurate etc, I've not had a problem yet.

Yeah, she works with women only too... One of the girls is nice, but the rest are just stuck up whores who really need to shut their mouths. She was on like $16/hr which was okay, but then they forced her into the 2IC position because she was the only one able to do it, which is full time and it docked her pay.

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: "08 XR6T Ute

QLD, Australia

bet having 6 months off a year helps too lol
im looking into coming back out into the mines within 6-12months, and ideally one of the places im looking at would employ me on an 8 on 6 off roster. would be awesome... or live local and get a 'living local' allowance of up to $30,000 a year 8-)
not to mention i would then be earning a pretty hefty salary and would be able to rub it in my x-gf's face... lol

"08 XR6T Ute

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

TheKrazeD wrote:
The basic GTECH SS is like $270. Just google it, takes you to their website. Some people say they're rubbish and aren't accurate etc, I've not had a problem yet.

Yeah, she works with women only too... One of the girls is nice, but the rest are just stuck up whores who really need to shut their mouths. She was on like $16/hr which was okay, but then they forced her into the 2IC position because she was the only one able to do it, which is full time and it docked her pay.

ahh ok i cant see the point paying that much for one just to have a muck around, i think my father inlaw may have one being into the drag racing scene a few years back. just thought for s**t and gigs id see how fast my 0-100km/h time was

BF XR6

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Download the applestore app, I think it's called Dynolicious. Can even give you hp/tq, and it costs $13 from the app store. I don't think it's as accurate as a GTECH, but it's a good rough estimate.

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF wagon

NSW, Australia

bry40l wrote:
so i filled the tank with 91 last week and after just 290 kms it started beeping at me saying i needed petrol in another 78kms/
also the other day when it was 42 degrees the car would not start without holding the throttle on while starting, so ive put it down to dud coils and plugs, on slightly cooler days with 98 in the tank its also had problems starting and has a slight miss at idle.

Why are you running it on 91? and clean your throttle body before wasting money on coils and plugs. These things run like dogs with filthy throttle bodies,i clean throttle everytime i service now (10k) never had any starting dramas since.

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:47 am 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

T/b is spotless. Its the first thing i checked

BF XR6

Sort by  
 Page 5 of 14  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next