Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Charlies 1995 Ef Fairmont
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:01 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: 93 EB xr6

VIC, Australia

chuck wrote:
UPDATE: thismorning I was driving to work, coming up to a roundabout, behing about 5 cars, anyway this guy decides he's gona pull out from a road to the left, so I keep going and drive past him, thinking oh what a d**k head, anyway up the road he decides to illegally pass me and side swipes my car, destroying the mirror and scratching the crap outa it + wrecking the wheel arch. He stopped so naturally I got out and gave him an ear full about road rules and how much of a f***ing idiot he is, in the end, only got his rego but didn't give me his name. But I got a whitness. Pain in the a** I tell you.

Had a similar problem, last saturday finally tinted my taillights evenly for once in a blue moon. had em perfect looking good. Went down the local shopping centre which is frankston btw with the missus! Parked in the underground carpark. cruised around inside the shops for abit then came out(with an empty wallet, thanks to the missus) :lol: Missus goes "Someone's car's been hit" then i looked up the car park abit and seen my bumper hanging off, taillight lense smashed on the ground. dinted the quarted panel. No one seen it, or even owned up so some useless f**k has side swiped my car on the way out and done a runner, was soo angry. sucks bad.

1993 EB XR6 Factory 5spd-2.5" exhaust w/ dump pipe-Genuine BA XR8 18" wheels-K&N filter-Momo Steering Wheel-Pioneer Head Unit-Sony 12" Sub-Pioneer 600w MonoBlock 4ch Amp- Xplod 6x9's-Superlowed
FOR SALE BA XR8 18" GENIUNE 0433006707

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2