Fordmods Logo

Daniels EL XR6 build 

Page 36 of 40 [ 588 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Post subject: Re: Daniels EL XR6 build
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:17 pm 
VIC Cruise Moderator

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: ed

VIC, Australia

wild-el wrote:
angle lights are to bright

tint them, i know it sounds dumb but get a can of night shades and tint them till you get them darker. i did it with my old ones and it made them better. now i have new halos that change color :P

94 White ED Wagon
eaton M112 supercharger, lowered a tad, extractors, 2.5" exhaust, T5 , custom SureCam supercharger cam, 3.45 lokka, 2 piece tailshaft, poyair bags in the back, TSS front Skirt, Sprint skirts, XR wagon spoiler.
soon to get: AU diff, upc 330mm brakes, Vapor LPG injection.

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EL xr6

VIC, Australia

They look absolutely awesome man!!! Seb was telling me about them the other day they look mint!!! Do you change the colour your self or does it do it itself? I just mean they are to bright to capture them in photos other then that they look good as!

EL xr6,standard a** au motor,hi-tech headers, 2 1/2inch red back,,Tikky kitted and wingless,Black GT-P's,on ultra lows and still too high

My Build: the-garage-f53/daniels-el-xr6-build-t100586.html

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:20 pm 
VIC Cruise Moderator

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: ed

VIC, Australia

wild-el wrote:
They look absolutely awesome man!!! Seb was telling me about them the other day they look mint!!! Do you change the colour your self or does it do it itself? I just mean they are to bright to capture them in photos other then that they look good as!

ill turn them down then lol, i have control over how fast they flash and how bright they are. i can swap the color also.

94 White ED Wagon
eaton M112 supercharger, lowered a tad, extractors, 2.5" exhaust, T5 , custom SureCam supercharger cam, 3.45 lokka, 2 piece tailshaft, poyair bags in the back, TSS front Skirt, Sprint skirts, XR wagon spoiler.
soon to get: AU diff, upc 330mm brakes, Vapor LPG injection.

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:12 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: 2010 G6E

VIC, Australia

wild-el wrote:
hahahaha i had my eye on the rear view hinking looks like troys car just didnt realise you had fog lights on it hahahaha i took off the light like a bit of a douche hahaha yeah i heard ya beep the blokes out the front of my work (men in orange) thought you were having a go at me lmaoo

where you wrking? what do you do? after work i went to go see seb (fairghia95)

haha, yeah, have them on in the morning, and the arvo if i forget they're on. lol any gap around there i can get i'm off like a rocket too. hate morning traffic.
i work on chester road, which is just off slough, if your familiar. work as a boilermaker, quite often on site at qenos across from your work too, lol.
yeah i know where he lives, bout 2 minutes from mine, should catch up with ya's sometime.
what time you start and finish?

be good or be good at it.

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

ausedwagon wrote:
wild-el wrote:

ill turn them down then lol, i have control over how fast they flash and how bright they are. i can swap the color also.

hahahaha nar nar i was saying that mine are too bright to capture in photos thats why i said in my other post to seb (fairghia95) that they are to bright lol but your ones look trick :) how does it light up behind the grill? is it like a x mas light sort of thingy?

EL xr6,standard a** au motor,hi-tech headers, 2 1/2inch red back,,Tikky kitted and wingless,Black GT-P's,on ultra lows and still too high

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:25 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

teeroy wrote:
wild-el wrote:
hahahaha i had my eye on the rear view hinking looks like troys car just didnt realise you had fog lights on it hahahaha i took off the light like a bit of a douche hahaha yeah i heard ya beep the blokes out the front of my work (men in orange) thought you were having a go at me lmaoo

where you wrking? what do you do? after work i went to go see seb (fairghia95)

haha, yeah, have them on in the morning, and the arvo if i forget they're on. lol any gap around there i can get i'm off like a rocket too. hate morning traffic.
i work on chester road, which is just off slough, if your familiar. work as a boilermaker, quite often on site at qenos across from your work too, lol.
yeah i know where he lives, bout 2 minutes from mine, should catch up with ya's sometime.
what time you start and finish?

nar man im not really familiar with the area down there. all i know is korriot creek road and maidstone street.lol thats good as man how long you been working there for? i know you were looking for a job not long ago, its good that you found one.

i finish whenever we feel like it pretty muchand start when ever we like. i dont have a set time to start, just whenever i get there and i finish when when theres no more cars to tint, so majority of the time i get there around 7.30 and finish at 1ish or majority of the times alittle earlier..how about you? you work long days? you wouldnt of seen my car on the way home today would ya?

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:17 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: 2010 G6E

VIC, Australia

[quote="wild-el"
nar man im not really familiar with the area down there. all i know is korriot creek road and maidstone street.lol thats good as man how long you been working there for? i know you were looking for a job not long ago, its good that you found one.

i finish whenever we feel like it pretty muchand start when ever we like. i dont have a set time to start, just whenever i get there and i finish when when theres no more cars to tint, so majority of the time i get there around 7.30 and finish at 1ish or majority of the times alittle earlier..how about you? you work long days? you wouldnt of seen my car on the way home today would ya?[/quote]
ah k, well it's just off maidstone really, yeah started early january, long days 7:30 til 4, 5 days a week and the occasional saturday, but it's a chilled environment, just f**k hot in overalls and a mask on a hot day, lol.
nah had a look to no avail, now i know why, thats not bad with the early finish, i'm only just getting used to the long days now, and getting even better at doing it with only a few hours sleep, lol. all worth it for the $$

be good or be good at it.

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

well thats it man, as long as the cash is rolling in thats all that matters. i might be looking for another ob pretty soon not real happy with the boss especially when his indian ( no offence to the indians out there but i dont really like them!!!) but yeah i want an aussie bossso might be getting a job closer to home.

hey man if you ever want to go darker on your back section (every thing behind the front drivers and passanger door) let me know.it'll still be legal and cheap ;)

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:26 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

heres afew pics at the car wash next to my mates car. (and yes its before the bonnet was hit lol)

his cars a fg xr6 with the boss bonnet

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:34 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

heres a new beast we tinted the other day at work lol this thing flies, moment i put my foot down it just jumps.
its the new VW R series.....so it says on the paper work.

i took these not too long ago
canon on a falcon :P

and a funny looking au bonnet lol
sorry best pic i could take as i was driving (stopped at traffic lights for any police out there)

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:50 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: 1998 EL Ford Futura

VIC, Australia

ausedwagon wrote:
wild-el wrote:
angle lights are to bright

tint them, i know it sounds dumb but get a can of night shades and tint them till you get them darker. i did it with my old ones and it made them better. now i have new halos that change color :P

Sorry for being a pain, but i'm just wondering what lights these are? Did you make these up yourself using different coloured halos and wiring them up yourself? Or is it a kit you can buy? It looks great IMO! :D

MY BUILD:
- Oxford Green 1998 EL Ford Futura. Hybrid EL Tickford Engine. 3.45 LSD Diff. DL LTD Interior. Cruise Climate Trip HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:26 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

uniacidz wrote:
Nice pics.

Boss bonnet needs more color to it.. too much black IMHO.

he had the same thing on his yellow ba xr6 (previous car) so he kinda stuck to the same tradition with this one. each to there own i think it looks pretty nice. the boulge looks awesome when your sitting in the car looking at it hahaha looks tough!

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

to be honest i think those linesar gay as aids even on the fpv's i think they are ugly all the boss stickers... but maybe thats just me. i mean i think cars without spoilers look better then cars with spoilers. lol

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

just got a bonnet from smik-el and picked up some new shoes for the gf's au will upload some pics tonight.

i went and grabbed some super lows for her car they dont fit ba and au irs is definatly not the same at all!!!

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

to be honest i think now with the 20's on her car i might be in with a chance but i dont want to give her bragging rights

Sort by  
 Page 36 of 40  [ 588 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next