Fordmods Logo

ED build up - In memory of Tim 

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: ED build up - In memory of Tim
Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:43 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: EF Futura

QLD, Australia

finally got a chance to look at the ed, works gotten to busy so ive neglected her a bit over the last couple of weeks, parts have been turning up nearly every day and i had a chance to do a bit of mock up for the turbo gear, i think i scored a great bargain when i found a cast turbo manifold for the 4ltr sohc, fits great and looks like it will work great too! the turbo is a garrett ta45 with 1.02 rear housing and .86 front, this was recomended for the 4ltr but im thinking it may be to big, time will tell tho, also have a ef motor on the bench ready for a strip down and freshen up with 50thou over pistons and bearings im going to use the ed 94aa head with a port tidy up and valve re-seat, crow valve springs and the chiptourqe cam already fitted, interior is pretty well done i fitted a ed xr6 dash, i was expecting to have to run a few wires for the tacho and volts but it was a direct fit and worked straight up

next on the plan is dump pipe, fit wastegate, oil feed and return lines and a tune.
hoping to have this done by the 20th july as that will be the 3rd aniv of tims passing and would be great to go for a cruise for him

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

A friend will bail you out of jail, a mate sits beside and says "oh s**t what have we done now"
Tip for beginners, the coppa doesnt think its funny when you ask him to put your hooning fine on your spers account.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2